Reviews for A Risk Worth Taking
K-Ko chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Loved the drama in this story. Thanks for the epilogue.
Water-please chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
This line was glorious:
"the fall had finally smacked some sense into her"

Love your story!
Kenzie410 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Brava on continuing this! Lovely ending to such a traumatic experience for Ben and Kate. You did a great job of imagining a really vulnerable side to Ben, something he worked so hard to disguise during the show. Enjoyed the irony that it took a literal blow to the head to finally knock some sense into Kate!
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
I love it! Thank you! :)

Hmm.. you good at M? Willing to take a risk? *_*

You should definitely wright about that little ending there that you had. I would really love it! You just wright them so well and amazing and fricking awesome. And a shit ton of other big, long, difficult words that mean the same. And did I say amazingly-awesome? _

Well, IT IS! LOL . !
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Plz plz plz make another chapter!
Rach chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Are you kidding me? this is a fantastic story! but you NEED to write an epilogue! haha you did a great job with this and i would LOVE to read more!
blueberry55 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
this was cute, if you continued into an epilogue that would be great
Wolf9lucky chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
LOVED IT! Very cute and sweet! Nice Work!
KylieKyotie chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Very well done! Great style - love the dialogue in Ben's head and the emotional tension. Nice touch with the childhood lullaby - primal - I could feel his young confused emotions mixed with his adult panic. So, it took a hard hit to her head to finally get Kate to wake up to her feelings for Ben? Poetic : ) Would really like to see more of this story. Does she remember or doesn't she? Good dynamic angle.