Reviews for The Vampire Mountain Lion
Harmony chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
I must say, freezing Emmett was pure gold. Good job! :D
Debbie Hicks chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
then suddenly Alice Cullen gasped very loud the VOLTURI Edward you bit here on her neck is a confused Newborn vampire then here my adopted sister heard so the Cullens heard a very powerful but loudest noise then Fled of us unified as a true family then supersped very way too fastest then used the codes all of the numbers then barged inside then all of both of the Human and Vulcan very way all of them very tribazillions or much many more and all of the Monstrous and more massive and all of the Titanic had their both blood types totally drained and Swallowed the second vein they were with child all of them were all of hybrids had their blood both blood types very way all but totally drained and swallowed then suddenly felt the transformation go craziest Then screamed very way too much blood loss then they totally became Vampires the scout saw us then infected us with a death but blood drug then suddenly with the very way all of the people burst free of the heads first then the Pack were attacked with their mated women who blew up and then suddenly blasted ourselves and the both with children Again both half of the bodies and heads were taken away then all the sudden felt a need to destroy them my mental shield blasted out a thing it told me to say the wholly planetary words then Screamed BETAZED CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE-UP! Then took a very one very powerful but strongest turn of my own arm then finally transformed into a super sailor scout of the planet Betazed then summoned my Sword of Rixx and made my intro coldly Stop right her Youmas I The Swordswoman Super Sailor Betazed daughter of the 4 detites beware of my wrath of Rixx you will be DESTROYED! HENSHIN YOU TRANSFORM! Hold on Mom BAJOR CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE-UP! My adopted daughter finally transformed and Then summoned her rod was very fierce but cold but impassive we both had Glue-up pointed ears and upswept eyebrows more paler skins then the strangest thing happened to us with the turned teenagers then suddenly Screamed out the whole words BETAZED DEADLIEST WHISPERING SOULS OF THE DECEASED! SLICE! Suddenly totally sliced off as very all of their own heads very way tribazillions much many more all of their heads then suddenly I Shook all my might holding my sword highest in the air suddenly entered the Quickening then suddenly fell to my knees I Was Immortal I Became Bella Cullen the Volturi heard this We were Immortal but unable to reproduce both races and were enraged but the both were suddenly CRASHED! Into pieces and shards releasing all of their very tribazillions and ten thousans or much many more ten hundreds of all of them with the other Pieces and shards with the Mountain lion vampire crashed by released a new race to call their own the Red ones with our own looks and theirs were mutated Vampires who were hired to find us who broken the Law by the Volturi became their hunters then Alice Cullen had the very freakiest vision was a psychic her vision became a Premontion of doom the VOLTURI They hired them to get us we have to flee from here so we did onto foot from the city of Forks, Washington with the others the wholly serum made us sickest then suddenly blasted out of our bodies were gone with our allies but Irina screamed told us to run if on the destroying planet Vulcan into our Robes with Solok was telling me to run wore a head wrap looked like Amanda Grayson Sarek's wife with bangs haing in front of my face looked about 45 years old but after we powered down we fled very way too fast but Irina was taken to the palace but gained Garrett her replacement member who had her violently but brutally murdered with the 6 nomads his father and their own aunt killed us afterwards and we never aged or died never have diseases or illnesses and grow old then but the five siblings were orphaned shortly we were nomadic but on the run from the oddballs and freaks were us who blew up became Volturi hunters for hire who are these mutated Vampires I Rose a very puzzling eyebrow like Spock you look like us Lady Bella Cullen of Vulcan It was true I Became a Extraterrestrial full time under a alias known as T'Lia looked much older frozen in my Eighteen year old body of mine but my father and mother with Phil died of natural causes for having a Vulcan teenager was altered by venom then began having very strong pulsing noises then suddenly my Telekinesis came last became a priestess for his movement for his coven we were in guess who the Tribal elders heard us we Escaped via from your state can you help us yes first you swear your death as a Vampire slay But I Am a Vampire slayer oh my god Bella you gone native on us yes there is in my head a planet hot but harsh but hostile it's Vulcan meet the Vulcans they will guide us to the stars to her planet then my own telekinesis called to the Fleet of Vulcan ships it really happened again a crash then we unified flashed but suddenly totally turned the Teenagers into all of Werewolves burst outside and evolved int Interplanetary Lycans fully time welcome the pack troops then suddenly totally flasted all of the roo0ms very way too fastest quickest as whip totally ballooned the new part of our army was expanded Burp excuse me please then all was chaos from order then both blew up and totally shattered with us became the Kindred the Volturi were so angriest but furious the bodies all of them vanished to their own palace witrh them execution was death after as very away all of much many more and ten hundred or ten thousands of more Volturi members serving for many years to come then moved their own cities to Washington but it was different it was changed my old home burned down with the others forced to be home schooled tutored mered the both cities into one city-state and into her thing then it Vanished but time-ripped us from our bodies Again with our allies then were taken to Volterra, Italy then had us with as very tribazillions of all of people killed for meals again but the wholly cities merged after our death who later turned here race with the humans into Vampires suddenly hatched out grown hybrids with the priesthood of Gol we were on Vulcan was a hot but harsh desert world but with as very all of the Otboth Vulcans then had their blood drainedfbut lost our bodies to the Volturi ordered their hunters to live the only place Forks, Wshington discovered more bodies all of them broken out as more of their kind and had the bodies broken again then flayed off then killed us and as very tribazillions much many more of the bodies then tore the heads right off then their mission was done then on Vulcan we were forbidden to return to Earth it was trapped withy the three races all of them were all of tribazillions or much many more and tri ten hundreds and ten thousands much many more half lost their love ones to the vampires were onto planets with their children were with Extraterrestrial lost their own bodies to the Vampire it suddenly blew up very violently but became their agents to their very way Interplanetary gods blasted their powers into as very all of the people gain their life forces into our bodies made us the Gods of Tomorrow Science and Animal life then Cursed the Mutated vampires with as very all of the vampires to suffer in pain of their grief suddenly totally blew up by creating more Vampires were copies of their own hunters killed with the other vampires much ancient than us here is my tale .
kit.kat chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Hahhaha now fats kinds funny! Lol check out asumi the demon kitty's story's and tell ur friends and reviewers to pass her name and story on
madnessdownunder2 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
ok! Why is it her fault? Shouldn't they know not to upset a newborn? Good chapter!
JustcallmeRiley chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Is this the last chapter?
Raven Marcus chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
I'm Not Kira chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
42 not 24
Icritic1 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
You need to do another chapter on getting the mountain lion with newborn bells help
madnessdownunder2 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
And hopefully Bella will be ticked with him for being so selfish to go when she needed him
JustcallmeRiley chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
What If Alec really is a vampire because is your search picture of him u never once see him in the sun t eying any food
PrincessB14 chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Now that Bella is a vampire I wonder what they'll do about the mountain lion. I can't wait till you write more.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
oh dear!
PrincessB14 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Aro is right about that though. I loved the chapter it was great. I can't wait till you write more.
NanLikesEmmie-Bear chapter 4 . 8/14/2012