Reviews for Across The Universe: That Kind of Boy
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Obviously you like Luops butt, I, personally, more like Zane abs since im a girl and i dont think of Jo that way, but Zane is nice to look at, even nicer than Henry on Sanctuary :-) Although it was a good story, it didnt really have that much of a plot...
LeSylph chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
That was amazing! I don't know if you're still working on this, but here are a few quotes:
"Well, I was watching her and she was watching me, so..." (All That Glitters 2.12)
and
"Jo, I need a gun. A big, powerful gun." (What About Bob 3.2)
Heather chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Great one shot and I look forward to reading more in this series.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
from Maneater: "now that, I liked"
purplepotatopig chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
i love your muse to bits. i truly, truly do. and i don't know how much more i can praise your writing but truly, truly, it always strikes a chord and leaves me wrapped up in good, tingly, fuzzy emotions...such is the power of your words. would i even bother to highlight when your words are like butter - and i've said this before - i so love butter!

your stories are definitely among my favorite things in the universe!
hatondog chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
What a great idea! A couple of my other fav Zane quotes came from the same episode: "please, don't let me die in this crap town," and "this may be my favorite conversation ever." Probably not great inspiration, but I'm looking forward to more of this story-and thanks much for continuing to write!
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Love it!
darlove99 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
As always your stories are eloquent.I like the idea. Now that the show is over I can appreciate more of the character development that I think the writers tried to do with them in the different timelines. So I can't wait for your next chapter
Lady of Imladris chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I enjoyed this and look forward to the rest of the series. I can see Zane thinking like this when Jo proposed.
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This sounds like a cool idea! And this is a great start. I liked focusing on the character aspects of the story, especially as a vehicle for learning more about the newer version of Zane and Eureka pre-time shift. The imagery is nice too (I was particularly tickled by the tinges of BSG). Using the proposal moment as a thought exercise for Zane about his own growth is a lovely angle.

A series like this will be perfect for coping in a post-Eureka world. I'm excited to see what you and your muse come up with.