Reviews for Destiny
AnimeWolf2000 chapter 25 . 6/4
When will you update
Emperor's Sister chapter 25 . 4/4
Hola

This is soo epic! Please write more soon!
Kinglongoria chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
So Cooler was working with some of the rebels. Well that can't be good. Long term at least. I guess in the short term it will work out for them. Still Alliances tend to fall apart when a common enemy is vanquished.
Rae7654 chapter 25 . 11/4/2015
Ok it's been wayyyy to long since you updated! We are still Patiently waiting for you to return :(:(:(:(:(
sukisuzukipuki chapter 25 . 10/27/2015
OH MY GOD! This story freaking rocks! Please please please post more.
niakay chapter 25 . 1/19/2015
Oh my gamma! This story is glorious, i read this entire fanfic in three days. My eyes are viciously protesting but i NEED more! You haven't updated in awhile but I hope that doesn't mean you are giving up on the story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
What a dreadful writing talent (or lack thereof). And a stupid need to add useless drama in hope it will make a terrible story look bearable.
Proud Saiyan Warrior chapter 25 . 11/9/2014
I need to know what happens! I've just started reading this from the start to where you have stopped and honestly, it's absolutely amazing. I've never read anything like it. I really do hope you finish it, that's one major cliffhanger you just left.
MissKLW chapter 25 . 10/30/2014
Well for the last week I have managed to read all 25 chapters and now I have the worst headache ever because my eyes hurt because I could not stop reading ! I LOVE this story hope you update soon favoured and followed defo can't wait. Update soon ! X
hi ace50 chapter 25 . 10/27/2014
i just read this for 7 hours straight.
Good night
NNP chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Wow!
NNP chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Interesting!
NNP chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
I hope they don't catch on!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
This is VB enforcer...oh gosh.
Nova.8 chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
A very interesting chapter. The bits of flashbacks in between were well placed and it was good to see what Bulma went through for the twins.

I am very curious as to what Frieza is up, I mean I think he's smarter than he's been given credit for and I'm wondering how much he knows. Why does he want her teeth and was there a point to Dodoria's torturing as Vegeta seemed to think!

It is great that Bulma and Vegeta are together again, but it seems like they have some personal issues to work through first. Looking forward to more!