Reviews for Destiny
niakay chapter 25 . 1/19
Oh my gamma! This story is glorious, i read this entire fanfic in three days. My eyes are viciously protesting but i NEED more! You haven't updated in awhile but I hope that doesn't mean you are giving up on the story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 1/17
What a dreadful writing talent (or lack thereof). And a stupid need to add useless drama in hope it will make a terrible story look bearable.
Proud Saiyan Warrior chapter 25 . 11/9/2014
I need to know what happens! I've just started reading this from the start to where you have stopped and honestly, it's absolutely amazing. I've never read anything like it. I really do hope you finish it, that's one major cliffhanger you just left.
MissKLW chapter 25 . 10/30/2014
Well for the last week I have managed to read all 25 chapters and now I have the worst headache ever because my eyes hurt because I could not stop reading ! I LOVE this story hope you update soon favoured and followed defo can't wait. Update soon ! X
hi ace50 chapter 25 . 10/27/2014
i just read this for 7 hours straight.
Good night
NNP chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Wow!
NNP chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Interesting!
NNP chapter 25 . 9/21/2014
I hope they don't catch on!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
This is VB enforcer...oh gosh.
Nova.8 chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
A very interesting chapter. The bits of flashbacks in between were well placed and it was good to see what Bulma went through for the twins.

I am very curious as to what Frieza is up, I mean I think he's smarter than he's been given credit for and I'm wondering how much he knows. Why does he want her teeth and was there a point to Dodoria's torturing as Vegeta seemed to think!

It is great that Bulma and Vegeta are together again, but it seems like they have some personal issues to work through first. Looking forward to more!
queenvicky99 chapter 25 . 9/14/2014
Yay, Loved it can't wait until next chapter !
elianni chapter 25 . 9/13/2014
Vety good chapter can't wait till ur next update till then
Silver Shiko chapter 25 . 9/13/2014
Sqweeeeeee!
I feel like its been so long! I had to reread the last chapter to remember where we left off lol. As usual, great work :) Hope to see more soon. One question though...I feel like Freiza is always super paranoid when he decides to spy on people. Why the hell does he not have access to voice recorders?! If I was an intergalactic shit head tyrant, I would have truckloads. I mean I don't want them to get caught, but it seems a little irresponsible on his part...especially if he suspected a threat. B and V can speak through thoughts too so why would thy chance it? Just wondering. Now back to GoT book 2 lol. Update soonish!
AnchyM chapter 25 . 9/13/2014
Great chapter! I hope Bulma and Vegeta find a way to get Frieza down soon. Keep it going and all the best! :-*
Steph7085 chapter 24 . 8/15/2014
Wow! This story is just way too good. I haven't been able to stop and was devestated when there was no next chapter option. Love the characters, the plot...hell everything about this. Can't wait for it to continue #fingerscrossed