Reviews for Stay With Me
Chelsietx chapter 1 . 1/31
This just makes my heart dance! I love that he doesn't want Joe Burns or any other man setting their cap for her. Thanks!
NEGirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Excellent. Loved every word!
ChelsieSouloftheAbbey chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Ohhhh, just discovered this thanks to the trail from brenna-louise's painting. I LOVED IT! Off to the sequel...
olehistorian chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I've just found this one while looking for Together At Last (after seeing Brenna's lovely drawing). This is just so, my vocabulary fails...it is so intimate and lovely. I wished that it had happened in canon just this way. Love it.
tammy333 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I just read this again! I adored it just as much this time as the last time. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet Chelsie fic :-)
Tammy333 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Yummy! I loved this story! Thank you so much!
Carmen chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Awwww! That was so awesome! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
McGonagallrules chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I loved this story!
Ellie chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is such a sweet story. I really love the way Elsie takes care of Charles and slowly realizes her true feelings for him. And I love Charles for being so protective of her. And he's such a romantic! Already asking her out for romantic walks and tea and picnics. I really love this!
griseldalafey chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That was lovely. Fellowes should have done this! The mental image of them falling asleep, holding hands is precious!
onmyside chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was perfect! How the situation slowly changes with every decision Elsie makes. I especially liked the beginning where she helped him up the stairs and then rushed down again to grab some flannels, water, medicine. How she then slowly realizes that the rules need to be broken. Now I can start my day in a much better mood ;)
Alkd chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Beautiful!
Mrs.Dickens713 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Lovely episode between these two wonderful characters. Kudos for working in the "I don't live in a sack" line; it's one of my (everyone's?) all time favorites. I always look forward to a story from Hogwarts Duo. This just absolutely made my day. Thanks.
PercySnail chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Perfect! I enjoyed it!
Onesimus42 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Beautiful. I really like how she felt the need to take care of him and how they will face the future together. You also did a good job of describing just how sick he really was.

Now...they just have to get married in series 3.