Reviews for In A Crooked Little House or Aren't We All?
Inkfire chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
Oh, so you DID tie it together… :D that was an unsettling story, really, seemingly pretty open to interpretation like yours sometimes seem to be - but I really, really enjoyed it. Great work! :D
Inkfire chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
I love the way who they were came back in that chapter, and the dialogue was pretty sharp… delightful!
Inkfire chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
I love the way you used the Pandorica events and changed them to fit your story! It was really beautifully written, as always…
Inkfire chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Lovely chapter, I love the character interaction :D
Inkfire chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
This chapter was just beautiful stunning incredible. /fascinated/ I love the way you used the diary…
Inkfire chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
This chapter was fascinating as well, I'm still hooked, and still can't wait to see how this turns out!
Inkfire chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Oh, I really like the encounter between the Woodsman and the Scientist and how he just rambled quotes and all the jumbled stuff in his head, poor soul… This was really great.
Inkfire chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
More and more intrigued, and more and more delighted! I'm really having fun with this :)
Inkfire chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
This is really eerie. I simply love it. Most of all the Man and the Woman, but the Girl and the Woodsman were really sweet too… Lovely story, it's really making me curious!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Oh… this story is quite odd, and really fascinating. I really enjoyed the way you depicted your characters, letting us see just enough, and that dark-fairytale, gloomy atmosphere… Delightful - can't wait to see more!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
This is seriously beautiful. It's twisted and sad and dark and incredible, really, really incredible.
Dyani chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
This is really good. I've never been that creeped out by apparently-nonexistent biscuits before! :) I love the ways the characters' relationships are represented in this dreamlike fairytale world and the vague little glimpses of memory everyone keeps getting. I find myself not just looking forward to more but thinking about this story between updates and trying to figure out where it's going to go, which is a pretty big compliment, I hope you know. I don't get that engaged with most fics I read!
Dyani chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Ooh, what an interesting pseudo-AU. I love how dreamlike and spooky this is!