Reviews for Wizard Hidden In The Leaf
Miranda Gryffindor chapter 21 . 4/8
Please update this story.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 21 . 4/6
This is so good, please update soon!
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 15 . 4/6
Please do not make a pairing with Hari, please do not make it so people from Hari's world comes to this world, if they start coming the Hari's special abilities wouldn't be unique and his clan won't be either.
jupimako chapter 21 . 3/30
Oh. Wow. That was brilliant! What a great story. That plot and characters were fantastic! I cracked up every time Harry went lightning happy. And the rabbits! Lol. The swords were awesome too :D. Like in your other story where Naruto becomes a smith. Awesome. Yes. I so want to read more. Thanks for what there is!
Tsamoka chapter 21 . 3/23
I think Ayame could be a good match for Hari. Poor lonely ramen girl needs more love! If not her, then Anko makes a good second choice. And I hope Karin is found to be an Uzumaki and adopted into the Mahora clan. Maybe Tayuya as well.
crazy1person2you3been4warned chapter 21 . 3/18
Awesome story. Update soon please. It's been exactly two years.
MrHam31 chapter 9 . 3/16
I can call it bashing. Harry's a J┼Źnin and an adult. He can't go around shocking genin just because they insult him. Not that Sasuke doesn't deserve it, but I'd prefer Harry didn't get physical in his 'beatdown' (or elemental). Also, he undermined Kakashi's authority in the previous chapter. That's a no-no in military life.

(After reading a bit more) Just like that. Sasuke tried to attack and Harry put him down.

What's with Haku's initial shock at conjuration? Never seen a storage scroll? For all he knows, that's how things came into being.

Witnessing his family's death at the hand of his brother definitely warrants a visit to the shrink. Good call.

It's 'turn a new leaf.'

And why aren't they questioned under Veritaserum about their loyalty, their honest intentions in joining Konoha, if they are infiltrators/sleeper agents etc?
sistercity chapter 21 . 3/12
I know it has been awhile, but I do hope you haven't stopped writing. I like many of your stories.
theUnseenSilence chapter 21 . 3/4
:( The last update was two years ago... but I want to keep reading...
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/4
Great story.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 21 . 2/17
oh please update soon, the invasion will be soo fun to read.
You are continuing this story right?
KoreanMusicFan chapter 8 . 2/17
ahaha, that mental image is now stuck in my head. Just add guy to the equation and you have a new youthful training program.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 3 . 2/17
who will you pair Hari with by the way since he is now a clan head, i mean he needs to continue said clan after all.
KriouloHime chapter 6 . 2/5
Good story overall, but I'm still going to stop reading after this chapter. There are some things in this story that I really can't overlook even if I tried. For starters, the way Harry/Hari progressed through the shinobi training was just too fast to be realistic, even to fanfiction standards. I mean, wizards and shinobi are two completely different types of people and Harry/Hari should not have been able to learn so much in that time period compared to the shinobi who have been training for their entire lives (figuratively speaking). Not trying to bash this story, because it has its good moments, but Its just not my cup of tea. Also. No frogs for Naruto ?
thunder dragon of the south chapter 21 . 1/31
When is the next update?
1,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »