Reviews for Wizard Hidden In The Leaf
haza10411 chapter 21 . 20h ago
please update this story soon its awsome
I hope you pick this up again. Great read
shinigame3 chapter 21 . 4/13
i really love this story and i just can't wait for more!
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 21 . 4/11
Great story! Post soon please!
Sammy the Sparkleberry chapter 21 . 4/2
Great story :D
The mahora clan is badass I can wait to read further! Please update
Doombug chapter 10 . 3/31
ugh of course Kyuubi knows magic users getting into cliche territory the all knowing and powerful demon that was have be caught and used at the whim of whoever holds him.. I mean please if biju where so strong they would never of been caught in the first place, but they did get caught making humans in general smarter then them
Doombug chapter 7 . 3/31
the whole no killing thing is bullshit the others would just laugh at Hari, oh and Boya doesn't make any sense in the way your using it. Its meaning is

1. A member of a class of higher Russian nobility that until the time of Peter I headed the civil and military administration of the country and participated in an early duma.
2. A member of a former privileged class in Romania.
jbjhnu chapter 21 . 3/26
great story, please continue
lazywriter chapter 21 . 3/14
noooo... why no 22 yet? i wanted to read you so badly. huhuu

anyway, great story. i thought it would be a cliche but it wasn't. plot is unique and enjoyable to read coz it keeps you wanting for more. and good composition. english is not my first language but it still did not decrease the pleasure of reading this. i did not have to unconsciously check grammar and just focus on the story. so good job mate! update soon coz i'm craving.
Alex2909 chapter 21 . 3/14
absolutely love this story. harry and naruto are well portrayed. the mahora clan is badass
Tigress817 chapter 21 . 3/12
Finish the story!11 OMFG! THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE EVER READ!
Menjiko chapter 21 . 3/12
Please update
SasuNaruDrarryFanGurl1994 chapter 4 . 3/7
Okay as I said in my review for chapter 3 this story has potential...and considering how much I detest crossovers, and how high my standards are that's saying something good. However, your grammar sucks. Horribly. You frequently use the incorrect word (as in the example I gave in the chapter 3 review), you the pacing is rushed...like a hyper squirrel with ADHD that is simultaneously overdosing on caffeine and crack, rushed. 4. Seriously? You have Harry (Or Hari as he is going by) a modified version of the chunin exam from actual series? Do you realize how cliched that is? Now having said that, this story DOES have potential. I would suggest you do some...extensive fixing up, going over the computer documents for each chapter, editing them to fix the problems mentioned (which you seem to have a lot of trouble with in your other stories as well) and possibly finding someone to be a betareader.
SasuNaruDrarryFanGurl1994 chapter 3 . 3/7
Okay this story has potential but you seriously need to fix a lot of issues, mostly oriented around grammar and rushing (I shall detail them in my review for chapter 4.) You also frequently use the an incorrect word for the context. For example in describing Gaara in this chapter (even if he wasn't named as such) you referred to him as a "murderous sycophant" when I'm assuming you meant "murderous psychopath" since sycophant refers to someone who is a "brownnoser" who "grovels and insincerely flatters a superior" which I highly doubt is what you wanted to describe Gaara as.
God1801 chapter 1 . 2/24
Magic is better than chakra? I would think Chakra would be superior to magic not the other way around
1,528 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »