Reviews for Wizard Hidden In The Leaf
lalo80 chapter 7 . 11/26
Te felicito es una gran historia, porfa actualiza pronto
AnonymousGX chapter 21 . 11/20
I am Victor Frankenstein, and I command you to live! Bring this dead fanfic back to life!
phantomlady13 chapter 21 . 11/19
This is so amazing. I can't put away my phone for too long coz I'm really curious n every time more getting excited. So I hope you updating soon.

I love this Harry. His is so...prankster,childish like. Kawaiiiii !
And Naruto just being himself , I think.

Ps. Ehmmmm... are you sure there'll be no slash ?!
If you say so. Alright ! If that way pair Naruto with Hinata (have to) and then Harry with Anko (maybe).
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 11/1
You did some silly things in this chapter. The purpose of Harry going to the hospital was to show the council how useful his potions could be, correct? So why did he use Fawkes to heal that first guy? He went there to show off his potions, but then decided not to use potions on the guy? It''s not like it was a wound a potion couldn't heal. In fact, that was the perfect opportunity to use one. Also, it was a bit silly for him to decide to heal everybody in the hospital. I understand that he wants to help people with serious injuries. But to waste potions on people who could be fixed up by normal means is weird. Potions in this world are a precious thing, so using them to fix a person who only needed a few stitches, or a person who has the common cold, is unnecessary.
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 10/28
This is now my third time reading this story, and it still just as good as I remembered. It's a shame this fic was abandoned, cause this was def one of my top three HP/Naruto crossovers. Hopefully one day you will have the time to come back and continue this awesome story.
Neil chapter 21 . 9/17
I've been coming back here hoping for a new update and it's been close to two years now. Please post an update, I love this story!
Archimand chapter 21 . 9/14
great fic and like many others its abandoned :(
qwerty chapter 1 . 9/5
Best first story I've read ever. I'm not exaggerating.
DragonsvsVampires chapter 10 . 9/2
Loving this story
Raven Blanchard chapter 21 . 8/9
Okay, I feel like I should get this out of the way: THIS FIC IS SO SUE, AND I LOVE IT ANYWAY! Please update soon! :)
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 21 . 8/1
So sad that you haven't updated this story in forever...:(
god you have no idea how much I wanted to shout at them "STOP BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR TRAINING AND KEEP FIGHTING"
Alex chapter 21 . 7/23
This story was fantastic. Several parts of Hari's sadistic tendencies actually made me laugh out loud. You've definitely done a good job writing it. I just hope that you do continue it :)
tamia burke chapter 21 . 7/21
So I like this story but u are pretty dumb to end it like that for over two years without saying anything... I don't respect people like u
PS:this is not a flamer review ,I'm a writer myself and u gave us a bad name ...
loved it cant wait for more
1,657 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »