Reviews for Wizard Hidden In The Leaf
Angelinica Of the Light chapter 21 . 2/19
Please update soon!
Great content!
Fairywm chapter 21 . 1/28
still enjoying this story. thanks for feeding my addiction.
blackflamesredblood chapter 21 . 1/21
I liked it please update soon
athenakitty chapter 16 . 1/19
I'm not surprised that Harry couldn't care less for the Wizarding Britian. Now what does Andromeda's wanting of him will effect his current location?
Flutters Is Shy chapter 1 . 1/13
God... damn it.

In my experience, 'Harry Potter goes into Naruto-world' fics usually are little more than crack fics, designed to make HP look like a badass Gary Stu. Permeating the exorbitantly written pages of numerous spelling and grammar errors, is usually a mess of clumsy text trying to convince you that you're not rubbing your face in a metephorical pile of feces.

So far... I'm actually not seeing that.

This looks pretty bloody interesting so far, and I hope the quality persists.
please write more of this story
Book Nerd Tim chapter 21 . 12/25/2016
Good shot. Sucks you didn't finish. Be well.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
Naruto should be eight. Why? Because you said in this chapter that the Kyubi happened eight years ago. The Kyubi happened on the night Naruto was born.

Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2016
And you're shit at writing
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Go shoot yourself
athenakitty chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
Just love how fast Sasuke decided to leave the Bash Brothers. Just slightly curious on how long it's going to take for Sasuke to have a couple of rounds with them? Had to laugh at the part of a speedy Sasuke w/o being a really drama king. Oh, what was the speed on the first run?
fenixrojo36 chapter 21 . 12/2/2016
Excelente historia
athenakitty chapter 21 . 11/28/2016
I'm curious if Harry's going to have access to Anko's curse seal. So glad that Orochimaru's going to get a good taste of pain really soon. So, who's going to be in a great deal of pain soon?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
nice story and all but i think that shinobi also suffer as much as wizards and witches because they too are thrust into the war against their will.
and i also think that sarutobi hiruzen was a little too trusting.
the story also showed that the magic was superior to chakra
but in terms of destructive powers and cambating abilities chakra surpasses magic
but the plot is nice and i can see where the story is going so keep writing _
scarlettravencrove chapter 21 . 11/8/2016
Hope you continue your story is amazing !~~~~
1,735 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »