Reviews for Wizard Hidden In The Leaf
lonewolf420 chapter 14 . 39m
Love the story so far. Sad im catching up to the current end. Going to have to find something else to read again till this one or some of my others im reading updates. Really like how this story is going so far. For some reason after reading your notes about pairing i started thinking of who might be good together. Personally ive always liked hinata naruto stories so them two but if not with naruto i could really see her with Haku there both so gentle hearted but will do what needs to be done to get stronger to complete there goals. I see either hari or sona/Zabuza with the snake lady Anko if hinata is with haku then naruto should be with hmm not sure at the moment. Tamari provided they dont get killed and become allies again should be with... Shit i forgot his name. Naruto and hakus other partner the kenjutsu guy. Sorry been up all night just got off work couple hours ago. Anyway if hari or Zabuza dont end up with the snake bitch the other should be with ayama i think is how you say it. The noodle chefs daughter. Reason being snake bitch personality perfect match with them more hari then zabuza but either or. And noodle lady because she opposite and opposites attract kind of thing. If hari with her maybe her being nice to naruto be the connection if zabuza maybe he just wandering around town always hear about Ramon shop from naruto so as he happens by stops in. Personally im curious as to weather your going to go the red heads are uzumakis or not. Meaning the red head member of the sound team and karen i think is her name. That eventually ended up on sauskes team after he kills orochimaru.
Regius Black chapter 21 . 5/14
Love it! Can't wait for more!
amayranni22 chapter 21 . 4/30
mue je je je je je
lalo80 chapter 1 . 4/30
Porfa regresa pronto. No abandones esta historia, ni Naruto shaman de Konoha. Ambas son muy buenas
nessiesmith2012 chapter 21 . 4/27
love this story, so hope you plan to continue
I hope you decide to come back to this story, if you are still around.
fuck off chapter 5 . 3/31
making harry a bitch boy that don't kill every motherfucker on the battle field go fuck you self rewrite this with him being an ss class psychopathic killer on the battle field while being the best healer ever i don't think i only speak for my self when i say you ruined the fucking story and rewrite it or fucking take it down and never write again you little bitch.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 3/27
I was with you until Harry felt the need to tell a 6 hour long story about his life, going so far as to mention his life with the Dursleys and what his years at school was like. If you hadn't gone stupid and started to type without thinking you would've realized that yes, his story is time consuming. And no, it's not entirely relevant to why he needed a new world to live in. Not all of it at least.
wolkbane chapter 21 . 3/12
I love this story. Keep up the good work.
BrentNewland chapter 21 . 2/14
I rarely leave reviews, but this is one of my favorite Naruto fanfics. I hope you come back and finish it.
chester258 chapter 21 . 2/8
Great story. Hope you continue it.
Emitrius Din chapter 1 . 1/30
Yo, it's quite a piece of goodie you've done here, so I've been wondering if this story on HIATUS or will be continued in future?
shadowmoonlight1234 chapter 6 . 1/10
Bahahaha trigger happy Harry
spaceman89 chapter 21 . 1/7
I liked it, hope you pick it back up.
zubhanwc3 chapter 21 . 12/25/2017
well, after the beginning, the story drastically improves, but sadly there are no more updates. nevertheless the story was amazing, but the healing bit in the beginning was the biggest issue that could easily be resolved. hope you decide to continue this story sometime in the future
1,805 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »