Reviews for Wizard Hidden In The Leaf
ArmyWife22079 chapter 21 . 6/21
You know I could probably see Sano, and anko getting together on the regular to have some adult fun, and Harry/hari and anko as a drunken one nighter- if really drunk a 3some (as in all three can bairly remember anything) although a permanent pairing for Harry which could take place mostly off screen could be Hana inuzouka -like it's mentioned but is not the forefront of the story.

Idk why but the idea of the twins and the rest of loyal DA members (bill and Charlie included- actually I can see Charlie smuggling some dragon eggs as well) taking residents in the village intreags me.
milla.arancibia chapter 21 . 6/16
demasiado bueno, quiero más capítulos :)!
Shadowlord1295 chapter 21 . 6/10
oh god please update i need to see how the invasion goes please
lalo80 chapter 21 . 6/9
Porfa ACTUALIZA PRONTO
ivanganev1992 chapter 21 . 5/23
Ch 21

OH THAT WILL BE SOOO SWEET.

Please update. There are other ways to loosen the seal but it might be risks. So the holding gate seal needs that key . If there is other way to get the key to get control would be nice .

Please update. What ever are your plans.

That is awesome. Diamond.
ivanganev1992 chapter 18 . 5/22
Ch 18

Wow . I wonder if exists Rabbit contract . That was impressive. If those rabbits are teached to talk and use juts they would be even stronger.
ivanganev1992 chapter 17 . 5/22
Ch 17

with the Powerful Huyga and Uchiha . Maybe half Rinegan creation?!
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 5/22
Ch 15

You said that Harry Potter and Naruto's team is bit overpowered . Harry Potter being close to Zeus incarnation and Asclepius the ultimate healer. In some X-overs Harry became the damn Mew. And defeating the dark Lord Voldemort (Tom Riddle) that is very elite high power so it's justified Harry to be close to Zeus and Naruto close to Zephyr . And Haku between Poseidon and the Norse shieldmaiden Goddess of Winter.
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 5/22
Ch 13

That Zambato maybe kitchen knife for giants is maybe perfect for Naruto. Or maybe tree trunk or heavy bludgeon. Hell even baton . Or opposite turned katana.
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 5/22
Ch 11

Did you ever heard for the Ogres and Trolls and their insane streight able to crush boulders. Or maybe Hercules? Naruto Uzumaki become damn Hercules with potential of Zefir the god of winds . And who knows what else with slightly relatively minor others.

Add the fact of the Bloody Wolverine from X-Men to get the picture. Juggernaut mixed Wolverine with Insane amount of chakra . I wonder how many tails equal.

Maybe toning down the streight or he might send corpses or on the brink of Death crushed persons who have the unlucky chance to be on the wrong side of the fist/fist . Making the Akimichi's gigantic sludge hammer or bludgeon a child's play .
Brr . But Damn Cool . That power rivals even the most dragons maybe some big but not the mountain sized unless in future probably.
SUGOII!
Brittany chapter 21 . 5/18
Love it love how you made Harry a clan head love the plots to can't wait to read more
sesshys lover chapter 21 . 5/16
I love this story and sadistic Harry is the best! I hope that you find time and at some point in the future to update this it would be sad if this story was never finished.
Zayabel Draga chapter 15 . 5/13
at least you were nice in the way you're not making this yaoi. some authors are just plain rude.
love you story it's one of my top ten hp stories
TimothyB chapter 21 . 4/27
Great story mate. I wish you could continue. Maybe come back just to finish the chunin exams would be awesome.
1,704 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »