Reviews for Wizard Hidden In The Leaf
Neil chapter 21 . 9/17
I've been coming back here hoping for a new update and it's been close to two years now. Please post an update, I love this story!
Archimand chapter 21 . 9/14
great fic and like many others its abandoned :(
qwerty chapter 1 . 9/5
Best first story I've read ever. I'm not exaggerating.
DragonsvsVampires chapter 10 . 9/2
Loving this story
Raven Blanchard chapter 21 . 8/9
Okay, I feel like I should get this out of the way: THIS FIC IS SO SUE, AND I LOVE IT ANYWAY! Please update soon! :)
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 21 . 8/1
So sad that you haven't updated this story in forever...:(
god you have no idea how much I wanted to shout at them "STOP BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR TRAINING AND KEEP FIGHTING"
Alex chapter 21 . 7/23
This story was fantastic. Several parts of Hari's sadistic tendencies actually made me laugh out loud. You've definitely done a good job writing it. I just hope that you do continue it :)
tamia burke chapter 21 . 7/21
So I like this story but u are pretty dumb to end it like that for over two years without saying anything... I don't respect people like u
PS:this is not a flamer review ,I'm a writer myself and u gave us a bad name ...
loved it cant wait for more
akinomatis chapter 21 . 6/28
Please update this story! Its fantastic!
movielover8210 chapter 21 . 6/26
Great story, please Update pretty please with eye candy on top and an orgasm below
lunaatje123 chapter 21 . 6/17
It's too bad this story appears to be on hiatus/abandoned, because the Chuunin Exams/ invasion was building up nicely and I would have liked to see how you'd continue it.
To be honest, in the first few chapters the pacing of the story, as well as the character and plot developments, were rather erratic and I was debating with myself whether I liked the direction your story was taking enough to continue reading it despite that. I'm glad I did, because you greatly improved those points in the later chapters. (It seemed a bit like you were 'struggling' with how to establish your version of the world and characters in the beginning, and that was the main cause for the writing being all over the place. At least, that's what it looked like to me)
Beside that there are some minor inconsistencies in the timeline between when Harry/Hari comes to Konoha and the time he becomes Naruto's sensei. For example, at one point just before a timeskip you mention that Naruto is 10, and then you mention it being 5 years later when Harry takes on Naruto's training, even though at that point Naruto should be 12ish. It's not too bad though, and easily ignored since the exact timing isn't that important most of the time.
One of the things I really liked in this story were your portrayals of the characters. They are really fun and interesting, and their dynamics and interactions were well done. Also, I don't think I have seen a maniacal/sadistic yet still good/kind Harry before, and it was a blast to read the interactions between him and your incarnations of the Naruto cast. Again, it's too bad this fic is unfinished, because I would have loved to see the plotline with Wizarding Britain's new dark lord unfold and blend with the ongoing Naruto events. Still, unfinished as it may be, thank you for the story!
xXAliceBlackXx chapter 21 . 6/15
Best Harry Potter/naruto crossover ever
ilanit.harary chapter 21 . 6/4
more please!
i love hari! bring those who are true to him to this world!
1,652 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »