Reviews for Ride the Wind
No chapter 2 . 3/13
ciana tl chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
please please update soon
Rabenkopf chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
It will not end good :D Trust your instincts Puss, this cat will obviously lead you and Kitty to a really dangerous place :D

So yeah a short chapter but still good. :D It was easy to imagine...Puss trust your instincts ;) This cat will lead you to your doom :D

A wishing well, what? Sounds interesting.

Keep the good work up :)
Pussxkitty chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Wow Muy bien! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Cool story bro! :) lol no thats an understatement! AWESOWM!:D
Pussxkitty chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Wow this is so cool especially having a new cat like Enrique to join them but the down side is that they can't have love time! :'( joking. Anyway, keep up the good work.
Rabenkopf chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Wah Funny continuation!
Interesting fight you have described here (and including Captain Hook was splendid) And a guitar...what a clichè! :D Only bad that a guitar needed to be destroyed for this ;P

Funny start of a romantic love triangle. And I need to ask you: How could Enrique know about these two, when they have joined forces shortly before your story began? And in the movie Puss was known as a criminal like I remember.
By the way: who have Enrique copied, to learn how to fight?

I can't await your next chapter, although I know you have much to do beside this. :D
pussxkitty chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Sounds interesting! Keep updating
Rabenkopf chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Waaaaahhhhhhh...Funny!

Man this was a nice start. Puss beaten with his own weapon is so...awesome! :D
And who is Sierra? Even when Enrique had made it up, Puss knew this name. Will you do more on this topic or leave this topic as an old herstory of Puss?
By the way: You took the word "copy cat" too literally. :D