Reviews for Strawberry Seeds, Blue Flowers
kennisha.james chapter 1 . 6/29
I knew Grimm was preggers again, but the end was my favorite.
Yhaelle-chii chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
wahh! I want more :D I was wondering what happened to Ichigo's Inner Hollow...the last time you mentioned him was the part where he chuckled upon hearing that Grimmjow called Ichigo "king"... Also, could you make more "family" time, onegai? Anyway, great writing skills .
Prime's Little One chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
So cute! I adore this. Especially Grimm being all uncertain, and 'Getsu trying to castrate Shiro... But really, this whole thing is cute! And I'd love to read about Grimm's pregnancies... .
kyuumihaira chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Aww! Grimm is such a worrywart! Thanks for the story!
Sirein chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
That was adorable! I felt kinda sorry for Shiro though, I think he deserves some happiness too!
thebookworm90 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I love how you portray Ichigo's hollow. I think that out of all the portrayals I've come across, your's is one of my favorites.
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Hahaha it's perfect! God I love your Ichigrimm stories! Ahhh, family c:
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Hahaha! Poor Shiro... LUV IT!

Awww... A new baby! ;3
sssuzuki chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Aw love this one too happy you did a sequel I love Grimm like this hehe
Midori no Kaori chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
oooh man i loooved this! especially when grimmjows being all cute XD and the bit wout Zangetsu and shiro XD
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Of course I loved it even though they are short they still make me feel so flustered from all the emotions your stories make me feel can't wait for the next story
dandiwishes chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh my goodness, that last part! It's hilarious!
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I think I love it! Thats what I think. Its awesome! And of course, being the insane yaoi fangirl I am, I would have liked more smexiness, but...it was all good though!
zop doop chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I like this story; it's cute but not written just for the sake of writing cute (i.e. it actually has a point), and it has IchiGrimm (*far* too few of those stories, ever read 'The Real King'? you'll probably like it).
Kurosaki's theone chapter 1 . 8/5/2012