Reviews for The Not So Timey Wimey Stuff
cmartlover chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
Well-written! It was hilarious and you captured the characters' personalities very effectively.
angelicdemon666 chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
Oh, wow. Lol XD Amazing :) Keep going :)
Katerina xoxo
Nixi Who chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
Thank you fr updating! :)

I missed these!

Funny ones hot!

X
Garadriel chapter 20 . 10/3/2012
Hm... Just a question. When are you going continue? Its really cool :D
myheadwontcomedownfromthecloud chapter 19 . 8/31/2012
OMG this is awesome! I literally can't stop smiling!
Nixi Who chapter 20 . 8/18/2012
I'm part French so saying allons-y is kinda normal for me. Except for the y at the end!

I hope your brother is okay! I've spent the past few weeks in hospital and it's horrible, so I hope your brother is home now and healthy!

Nixi Who chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
You had a 'How I MetYour Mother' marathon! That is my fave programme ever!

Good chapter!

Nixi Who chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
Ahh! Sorry I haven't been reviewing for so long! I went into Intensive Care Unit! Argh! Then I came out but was too tired to and sick to go on my laptop!

Dogs are awesome. I had a dog, then it got hit by a car :( I wonder what the Doctor would say to that...

Sophia Angelia chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
lol, sonic tag. I want to play!

Prompt-y thing: Rollerskating, Doctor falls on face while showing off the the Ponds (who don't know how to skate) and River can't join them this time.
AleatoryW chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Me again. You've got me hooked on this story now, so please keep it up! Finding at least one thing completely laughable in each chapter
AleatoryW chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
I just had to review this chapter, because I actually burst into mad giggling fits that caused everyone around me to wonder about my sanity. The Doctor with a remote controlled rubber duck? XD And yes, the Ponds do have two children- one is an adult Timelord as mature as they are, and the other is the Doctor!
cmartlover chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Awesome chapter! It was hilarious:)
the ticking clock chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Love this. I love how you write them-their banter, their emotions, their expressions...so perfect.
TardisBlueNinja chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
This is Jokes i Have Got My Friend Reading these and she said they were the funniest doctor who stories she has read. :)
cmartlover chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Great chapter! I loved the ending.