Reviews for Fireflies
Anon chapter 16 . 1/6
OMG THIS IS PERFFFECT
Like no random snogging moment at the end, but this nice feeling of hope and something more.
Anon chapter 5 . 1/6
Um... the shower situation: three foot tub, put up a thin wall in between so they could each do their own respective things in peace. But your way is perfect for a Scorrose moment, so...
Bourbon and chocolate chapter 16 . 1/4
Great story and another enjoyable read !
MissPond7 chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
i can't even formulate a review. i genuinely can't, I'm sorry but you're too amazing for words. literally. I was led here by RoseWeasley7, I believe that you and I are actually coadmins on her fb page.
PhoenixFireFourteen chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
Fab story, read it all in one go!
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
That was great! Well done!
exogenesissymph chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
AWESOME I adore this plot, the only flaw is that you have more mechanical errors than desired. Check capitalization for "I"s, check punctuation, especially dialogue punctuation, check "your" and "you're"s (those really tick me off)
DutchScorRosefan chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
Happy endings!
CurlyFries01 chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
"as per their agreement, he REFRAINED**" not reframed... (fifth sentence)
Also, when Rose was washing Scorpius' hair, you used the word Sculpt, when i think you meant SCALP..

And you wrote "sunset" a couple of times when they were watching the sun rise.
Otherwise, good work!
Highlights123 chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
I looked up that word Thats kinda creepy how the next moment is that!
MaDDii-LeiGh316 chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
Read the whole thing today. Loved it
I quote books randomly chapter 16 . 10/5/2013
"Neither of them were touching, but they never walked farther than three feet away from one another."

Give me a minute here...
yup, my heart just melted.

GREAT fanfic! PLEASE make a sequel, or at least write more Scorpius and Rose!

Stay awesome!
Vanadavidson chapter 16 . 10/5/2013
Lovly, amazing, awesome and heartbreakingly beautifull
Guest chapter 16 . 9/24/2013
It seems like there is a good story here that nobody wants to write. You write very well and I hope to keep on reading your stories.

MGMalfoy0268 chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
Please, for the love of all things magic, make a epilogue! Save me from eternal pain and conflict and save my soul before I do something rash to rid myself of these overwhelming feels that have overtaken me and my soul! This was amazing, but please! please! please!