Reviews for Fireflies
I love Astoria. If you write their wedding she has to have a major part in it on the basis of pure awesomeness ok?
Theanamenia chapter 16 . 3/21
Such a great idea and wonderful words to make it a story, i really like your work and how it ended although i kind of wait for a sequel now :D
Escapingthisworldwithfiction chapter 16 . 3/11
Awww :) what a perfect ending!
Deathlyhallows1 chapter 16 . 5/27/2015
it was awesome! but I wanted em 2 kinda like um... Wht do u say like get married or something but it was truly amazing I enjoyed a lot . When I was reading I felt like it was jars book itself it's truly amazing
Morganbilly chapter 16 . 5/26/2015
I've had an utterly shit day at work and at home, so I read your story and it made me feel better. Thank you for what you do. You are honestly a great writer.
Anon chapter 16 . 1/6/2015
OMG THIS IS PERFFFECT
Like no random snogging moment at the end, but this nice feeling of hope and something more.
Anon chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
Um... the shower situation: three foot tub, put up a thin wall in between so they could each do their own respective things in peace. But your way is perfect for a Scorrose moment, so...
Bourbon and chocolate chapter 16 . 1/4/2015
Great story and another enjoyable read !
MissPond7 chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
i can't even formulate a review. i genuinely can't, I'm sorry but you're too amazing for words. literally. I was led here by RoseWeasley7, I believe that you and I are actually coadmins on her fb page.
Vanilla Phoenix chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
Fab story, read it all in one go!
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
That was great! Well done!
exogenesissymph chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
AWESOME I adore this plot, the only flaw is that you have more mechanical errors than desired. Check capitalization for "I"s, check punctuation, especially dialogue punctuation, check "your" and "you're"s (those really tick me off)
DutchScorRosefan chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
Happy endings!
CurlyFries01 chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
"as per their agreement, he REFRAINED**" not reframed... (fifth sentence)
Also, when Rose was washing Scorpius' hair, you used the word Sculpt, when i think you meant SCALP..

And you wrote "sunset" a couple of times when they were watching the sun rise.
Otherwise, good work!
Highlights123 chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
I looked up that word Thats kinda creepy how the next moment is that!