Reviews for Enchanted
petica chapter 1 . 7/31
post script for last comment...
i know ofcourse that you are a girl

DKP
petica chapter 11 . 7/31
hey guy (asuming you are a boy ofcourse :) )
can you post further chapters? i know how hard it is (i abandoned a story myself) but i really like this story

Dwarven King Petica
AKA DKP
XCRunner16 chapter 11 . 1/21
This. Is. Awesome. Write more. Make some RELATIONSHIPS! like maybe...

JOSH/SCATHACH. YEAH!
Anastasia Palmer chapter 4 . 1/19
Lovely! Joan was right! Well, there're kids taking Latin in my school (I'm not one of them - I'm bilingual so they stuck me in the French class so it'd be easy) so that's understandable and quite amusing.
Kerowyn6 chapter 11 . 1/12
Nice chapter! I really like this story.
Where's Machiavelli, though?
BoricuaBookworm chapter 10 . 1/8
Liars never prosper...yes i used your quote against you. But you seem to have neglected your own story after a promise of a speedy update
YOLO1882 chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Oh yes I can't wait!
dragonheir6 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
It seems you have many fans for this particular series you've been writing. Keep it up lovely, I am enjoying it so far. Also may I add, your writing style and your writing in general has greatly improved. I truly feel as if I could put myself into the story, very immersing.
Lots of love :)
From You Know Who 3
YOLO1882 chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
Yay you're back! Too bad I sort of moved on already.
Kerowyn6 chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
Did I forget to follow this? I think I did. Shoot!
Well, it's awesome, update soon!
YOLO1882 chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
Fun stuff going here.
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
I'm like the story so far, and I can't help but hope for a Marethyu/Scathach/Virginia love triangle, even though I doubt that's happening. Call me weird but I can see Marethyu having two girlfriends. He's certainly badass enough. On a scale of 1 to 10 of character badassery, I would give him a 20.
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
I don't like the way you make Virginia think of Josh. Virginia knows to never underestimate people and the biggest mistake you could make is to assume Josh is still a naive teenage boy. From what I remembered from the books, Marethyu's hook could probably rip through reality itself. And I'm pretty sure Josh/Marethyu's has earned Virginia's respect. Virginia seemed to like Josh. Remember when Virginia taught Josh how to use Air Magic? Yeah. Sorry if this is a bit long, but it's just what I think.
YOLO1882 chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
We'll by this time I presume Summer is already over for most of wait for more!
Delaney chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This story is amazing. I love the josh/scathach relationship. Please continue this.