Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
SIM99 chapter 40 . 11/11
You son of a bitch. You can't pull Cascada on me, it gives me all the feels.
Thanks it was a great story to read
I cannot describe in words how terrible I found your writing to be. I did not appreciate this story as it was extremely lacking in any form of excitement. In other words, I find your writing style and this particular story incredibly boring. I truly hope you can find ways of improving your work so it wont be such a dissapointment in the future.
Wolf31 chapter 73 . 9/25
Bursgrogash chapter 82 . 9/3
Such an emotional roller coaster, has to be one of if not "the" best rae-bb stories i have ever read. i love this story so much, i know ive read it 4 or so times!
jia2692 chapter 73 . 8/27
This was a simply beautiful, wonderful, and intriguing story! I am filled with so many different emotions! Mainly happy but also sad because the story is over! Also death is always a bittersweet topic for me, but I'm glad that the Titans were all able to live long fulfilling lives. I'm especially glad Raven lived and good life (and what seems to be an afterlife) because although I am not a half-demon, I still suffer from a lot of the emotional and self-esteem issues that Raven faced. This story has given me so much hope that I too can overcome any misfortunes in my life and live it to the fullest!
LeeweaverT chapter 1 . 8/22
As i was looking through the longer story's I found this. Within sentences i realized i had read it once before , but yet i could not remembered if i had finished it , if i had liked it , or even what it was about what it was about. That being said I am defiantly interested , so i guess I'm just going to have to reread it. I'm very happy to have the length of this story so i can truly sink my teeth in to your style of writing and see it evolve. Thank you for giving me something to read with such length and for sacrificing your time to do so. If that longevity will age like wine or milk i will see in the following chapters.
Pandas Are Squishy chapter 82 . 8/10
thank you for writing this your story and a few others gave me the inspiration to write my fanfic. I would like to do some collaboration in with you in the future if you would be willing to ,but my schedule will be tight because i'm going to be a freshmen this year and need to juggle a lot of stuff. yours truly Nicholas
NoAlias chapter 82 . 7/21
I just spent WAAAAAY too much time reading this amazing story (I started at 10 pm last night and just finished today at 1 pm so I think that will tell you how quickly I blazed through it). Seriously, great writing, great character development, great action, great melodrama... I really loved it a lot. Thanks a lot for a great read! I look forward to checking out some of your other work. :)
SirenWrage chapter 41 . 7/19
I'm loving the story so much. And I've read your Lemony goodness over at AFF. Very nice! You write really well.
SirenWrage chapter 29 . 7/19
Lmao. I've been following your story since last night. I regret that this is my only review on it, thus far. But I have to say that not only is your story incredibly interesting (you're keeping the attention of a 29 year old mother of two, here), you write it incredibly well. I haven't read any of the other reviews but I get the feeling that ppl tend to piss and moan if the story isn't going their way or at the pace they want (judging by your hilarious responses at the beginning of the chapters). I'm glad that you're the type to brush all that off and not let it affect your writing. I enjoy all your lil ANs and love the way you've captured all the characters. Looking forward to reading the rest of this story.
twistedpremise chapter 82 . 7/2
Idk why, but the link (even when transcribed) isn't working for me. What's the book title, maybe?
pretty much worst story u call yourself a bbrae and raven having revenge sex very this is what u westren people do fuck your friends gf for
and poor garfield is still unaware of raven sleeping with going author for making garfield a chuckhold.
i stopped reading the story when you made raven sleep with firsrt time should have been with beast ruined a good story buy make beast boy look like some kind of chump picking up after aqualad's sloppy seconds beast boy deserves much more than not every body wants to get together with a girl who sleeps with another man willingly.
1,569 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »