Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Alpha CAT 137 chapter 1 . 1/9
Love it
madds19 chapter 76 . 12/16/2016
Hi. Question, comment and praise here.
Question: why haven't you posted more of the lemony goodness, I know you definitely can on this website and on the other. Like you posted terrible aqualad/raven sex but not posted good nightline/raven or more than one changeling/raven scenes.
Comment. It took me all 4 days to red this and the fighting stuff was the only time I could 100% tell you were a dude.
Praise. Too often writes end a fan fix with a dead, and this gave me perfect satisfaction of the after of Garfield and raven being reunited.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
I read this for the first time when I was in middle school. I'm in college now and damn, the feels.
RagingRavenRiot chapter 73 . 11/20/2016
i did not in fact realise that this hadn't finished. in the last two epilogues . I have had to stop twice, sit in a corner of my kitchen with the lights out crying hysterically as I have an emotional panic attack. both lasting roughly 15 minutes each. I really hope my emotions don't surface like that ever again.
RagingRavenRiot chapter 71 . 11/20/2016
I started reading this fanfiction several days ago I have been unable to put it down and have deprived my self of many hours of rest. this fanfiction made me feel thing I have not felt for many year, joy, fear, sadness, excitement and last be not least satisfaction for a well written and well though out piece of writing. to be honest I will probably feel nothing after this till I find a fanfiction that it either on the same left or surpasses the level of writing and detail you have done. you should pay yourself on the back for a job well done. sincerely Rae
RagingRavenRiot chapter 36 . 11/15/2016
I cannot continue reading if I cannot read the BBRAE lemon. form chapter 36.
Captain Ea Rayos chapter 83 . 11/8/2016
It took me 2 whole days of nonstop reading this fanfic. Cutting being social and just laying in bed. Super well done!
blackarrowprime94 chapter 55 . 10/18/2016
dude why is changeling at the communications sight fighting the tameranian when cyborg was the one that was ment to go there i checked back on the paragraph that said so, so yeah dude, check your consistency in the future buddy.
but other than that good story bro, if you wanna take this reveiw as a flame go ahead its just constructive critisism on my end
Frostyduck chapter 62 . 9/8/2016
Nice job with the twist in scenery I seriously thought that it was a whore house. You sir have played a good trick. Bravo. Ps I love this story and thank you so much for writing it.
Wikked Grin chapter 83 . 8/28/2016
Great story. Amazing. It was like reading an actual comic book. My gosh this was amazing.
Wikked Grin chapter 64 . 8/27/2016
That. Was. So. Freaking. Awesome!
Wikked Grin chapter 31 . 8/24/2016
Was the thing just a reference? Stark Industries and Teen Titans exist in two separate universes which are born of two separate companies
Wikked Grin chapter 11 . 8/23/2016
I will post my document here. Thanks. No, just kidding. Very intriguing.
Bbraefan867 chapter 77 . 7/14/2016
A-freakin-mazing... I have been non-stop binge reading this story for the last 3 days I love your work!
Jenndifurry chapter 31 . 7/13/2016
mixing DC with marvel I see. Tony Stark in a DC universe is just wrong. STAR labs is the Stark industries of the DC universe.
1,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »