Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Chelsea chapter 6 . 7/11
"exposed bra straps are trashy"

Ugh, I have to stop reading there; I didn't expect to be attacked by misogyny in this story.
Nylsia chapter 80 . 7/9
So I've been reading this fanfic for the past week or so. There were parts I loved and some where I was like "don't you dare write what I think you're going to...of course you would" moments. I didn't really mind the scenes you left out since I have a vivid imagnation it was very decent of you to leave out the smutty fluff I would've added. You're a pretty good writer not many fanfics have made me want to throw my phone across the room angrily, quickly pick it back up, rub my cheek against the screen as an apology and continue reading it. Oh and kudos for making me bawl like a baby on the final epilogue. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your fanfic, thank you for taking the time to finish writing it. XD
janeymantha21 chapter 80 . 7/8
Hi, I just finished reading this story and it was awesome. I really like how you write and would love if you could send me the links to the sections you couldn't post. I'm 19 and pretty sure its impossible to corrupt me at this point so you don't have to worry about that. Anyway this whole thing was really well written and thank you for posting it.
kingkoolaid chapter 37 . 7/5
I kingkoolaid double-dog pinky swear I am over 18.
dj25taz chapter 80 . 7/2
Loved every bit of this story continue to enlighten us
JasonVUK chapter 80 . 6/24
Oooohhh, sounds like an awesome story. :-) I'll definately check out 6-8-0 :D
tuberose lover chapter 79 . 6/24
Long but lovely! that being said...HOW DARE YOU MAKE RAVEN SUFFER SO MUCH! HOW DARE YOU LET BB SLEEP WITH STARFIRE! IDC IF SHE HAS A CRONIC. FEAR OF SMALL PLACES SHE COULDA FOUND A DIFFERENT OUTLET! DANMIT SHE !RAWRAWRAWRAWR...(end of rant)...now i love that ju made BB a dragon ...that was hot!...i love that whole costume party scene! and BB growling when he's jealous! soo cute! All in all I'm glad this was the first teen titan fanfiction I've read. (Applauds) well done!
iamking chapter 3 . 6/10
i just saw wicked in london and it was amazing.
Tawny chapter 73 . 6/1
I teared up. Thank you for a great ride!
Aronim chapter 4 . 5/27
One: mother of cliches, fused together for forced bonding? Really? I'm disappointed. Second: The robber frying his friend was completely unnecessary. Don't just throw in random deaths for kicks. Up till that part the fight felt like it could have been part of the show, but that pointless death completely ruined the tone of the chapter.

Those two complaints is kinda a backward compliment too, because the fact that I'm disappointed with the tone issue and the cliche shows that I expected more from you, which means I find your writing to be pretty decent.
Aronim chapter 2 . 5/27
Huh, you actually made BB win that without it feeling like you unfairly handed BB the win. Well done. Mostly 'cause it's obvious he won mostly 'cause of instinct and Robin letting down his guard because BB isn't as good as most people Robin have trained with. It was a good compromise, it seemed something along the lines of "the amateur is more dangerous than the novice or the trained, 'cause he can't be predicted".
Malachar chapter 54 . 5/22
Love Starfire's speech, but sadly have no clue which general she stole it from.

Also, finally got around to setting up an account pretty much to comment on the few authors that earn my respect with their stories
RetickLover chapter 79 . 5/20
It was a legit long journey. I very much enjoyed this fiction :) It was very well written.
RetickLover chapter 76 . 5/20
...I've had multiple conversations like this ._. I no longer know how to feel about this
me chapter 79 . 5/19