Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
I read this for the first time when I was in middle school. I'm in college now and damn, the feels.
RagingRavenRiot chapter 73 . 11/20
i did not in fact realise that this hadn't finished. in the last two epilogues . I have had to stop twice, sit in a corner of my kitchen with the lights out crying hysterically as I have an emotional panic attack. both lasting roughly 15 minutes each. I really hope my emotions don't surface like that ever again.
RagingRavenRiot chapter 71 . 11/20
I started reading this fanfiction several days ago I have been unable to put it down and have deprived my self of many hours of rest. this fanfiction made me feel thing I have not felt for many year, joy, fear, sadness, excitement and last be not least satisfaction for a well written and well though out piece of writing. to be honest I will probably feel nothing after this till I find a fanfiction that it either on the same left or surpasses the level of writing and detail you have done. you should pay yourself on the back for a job well done. sincerely Rae
RagingRavenRiot chapter 36 . 11/15
I cannot continue reading if I cannot read the BBRAE lemon. form chapter 36.
Captain Ea Rayos chapter 83 . 11/8
It took me 2 whole days of nonstop reading this fanfic. Cutting being social and just laying in bed. Super well done!
blackarrowprime94 chapter 55 . 10/18
dude why is changeling at the communications sight fighting the tameranian when cyborg was the one that was ment to go there i checked back on the paragraph that said so, so yeah dude, check your consistency in the future buddy.
but other than that good story bro, if you wanna take this reveiw as a flame go ahead its just constructive critisism on my end
Frostyduck chapter 62 . 9/8
Nice job with the twist in scenery I seriously thought that it was a whore house. You sir have played a good trick. Bravo. Ps I love this story and thank you so much for writing it.
kingryu chapter 83 . 8/28
Great story. Amazing. It was like reading an actual comic book. My gosh this was amazing.
kingryu chapter 64 . 8/27
That. Was. So. Freaking. Awesome!
kingryu chapter 31 . 8/24
Was the thing just a reference? Stark Industries and Teen Titans exist in two separate universes which are born of two separate companies
kingryu chapter 11 . 8/23
I will post my document here. Thanks. No, just kidding. Very intriguing.
Bbraefan867 chapter 77 . 7/14
A-freakin-mazing... I have been non-stop binge reading this story for the last 3 days I love your work!
Jenndifurry chapter 31 . 7/13
mixing DC with marvel I see. Tony Stark in a DC universe is just wrong. STAR labs is the Stark industries of the DC universe.
Jenndifurry chapter 20 . 7/13
Gars parents were genetics looking for the link between animals and humans.
TooManyShipsI'llSink chapter 20 . 7/7