Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Missy8114 chapter 74 . 3/12
Omg I cried so hard at the last epilogue
Missy8114 chapter 15 . 3/8
This is story is absolutely amazing so far!
Wow! Now the real good shit starts! This is a big conflict! I'm looking forward to your solution! What will happen? O.o
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 27 . 2/26
Oh my gosh I can’t wait for this to go down!
Chapters 38,39,40 and 41 you could have skipped. They were not nesessary at all. No surprises. No tension. Everything was predictable. Very cheesy. You don't need that. You showed in previous chapters that you are more than capable to bring characters in difficult situations without using too much Hollywoods typical "Happy End" methods at the end.
Okay, first of all,so I enjoyed this fanfiction a lot. I like the world you are painting with your words.
BUT I really hated that one chapter! I mean come on! Raven messed up so much in your previous chapters, but it all made sense! And now? She orgenised the evening all by herself. She invited him to shower with her, she gave him a massage, she spend the night with him. Told him secrets und was told secrets and the next day she decides like that? After discovering that he is an improvment for her life she kicks him out? For somebody so logical like Raven and somebody so happy like Raven, it doesen't make sense.
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 18 . 2/24
Raven is so mean! How can she flat out just be so disrespectful? And everyone is blaming Beast Boy for asking her out when they advised him to be a man? Don’t get me wrong, I love my girl Rae, but sometimes she can be outta line. I feel so bad for BB.
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 5 . 2/24
I’m weakkk! This is absolutely hilarious. How are they going to take a bath though?
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 4 . 2/24
LMFAOO! How are they going to take a bath or use the toilet?
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 2 . 2/24
Awesome chapter! I had total faith in Beast Boy, I knew he would go beyond everyone's expectations. I'm surprised no one commented on how impressed they were. I'm sure I was. And Cyborg's last words got me shook. He is very wise.
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 1 . 2/23
Amazing first chapter! can't wait to read more!
Illusionary Sage chapter 1 . 2/17
dude... this is one of my very favorite fics, I make apoint to re read it every now and then. I've read it atleast 6 times over the years.
ImperialTeddyBear chapter 73 . 1/31
Now, I don't comment often - actually, I had to create a new profile because I forgot password to the old one - and I don't honestly know if you keep checking reviews for your old works, but I still want to express my deep respect for your person because of this one damn amazing fanfic you made. This is, without a doubt, one of the best (if not the very best) works I read on this site during years. It made my time in the hospital so much more bearable and I thank you for that. Your recreaction of Raven and BB - of everyone really - was very believable and for that, too, you have my admiration. Pity it's over, but alas, all good things must end indeed. I regret I wasn't interested in TT during progress of this work - I would love to offer some more useful reviews then this - but then again I can imagine that waiting for next chapter would kill me eventually anyway.
Once more, well done, sir.
I wish you clear mind for your next work.
TheCastorbean chapter 30 . 1/1
I wish Cyborg had dropped him. The filthy, lying, piece of shit deserved it.
Pluto chapter 73 . 9/10/2017