Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Do you like Hannah Montana and Caillou? If so, read this story please

s/12704002/1/Miley-Meets-Caillou

It's a Hannah Montana and Caillou crossover called Miley Meets Caillou. I hope you like it.
SuperHetero1 chapter 40 . 8/14
Just type in “adult fan fiction” into google and the site should come up. From there, search Lamont-Cranston in archives or something like that and the story will come up.
DimitraMitsos chapter 83 . 8/8
Could you sent me the links for the lemons, please? I feel that no matter how many times I have read without them I don't get the full picture.
ItsJustMe244 chapter 29 . 8/3
Anyone got the link for the lemons?
GoGoToTheFanFictions chapter 29 . 7/18
Donde estan los lemons?
Antisocial7 chapter 32 . 6/18
Could someone please send me the link to the lemons please.
Antisocial7 chapter 31 . 6/18
Could someone please send me the link to the lemons
Andrailex chapter 37 . 5/20
Can someone pls send me the URL
MrSadTeddyBear chapter 1 . 5/17
I read this whole thing about once a year it seems. It never stops impressing the hell out of me the time and energy you put into maing it a great experience let alone a great story. Good on ya man.
Jenndifurry chapter 77 . 4/30
Mock not the 1 time either I was born the one time he wanted to know what it felt like without a condom.
Jenndifurry chapter 71 . 4/30
I'm a bipolar mother of a two year old and while I couldn't say that its anything like Ravens ability lets say that I have meditated before to control my emotions. When I was pregnant with my Daughter I was expecting the emotional equivalent of being a teenage girl with bad mood swings instead I was the emotional equivalent of a rock I was frankly more in control since the first time I had a major depression at the age of 13. And no offence since I don't think your a woman but it doesn't matter how small the OBGYN hands are a speculum is a speculum besides most modern woman deal with tampons. Just saying.
Jenndifurry chapter 58 . 4/30
Gota love those Klingons... today is a good day to die indeed.
Jenndifurry chapter 49 . 4/29
I'm such a girl I understood all of that.
Jenndifurry chapter 31 . 4/28
StarkO your mixing your universes here.
Missy8114 chapter 74 . 3/12
Omg I cried so hard at the last epilogue
1,668 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »