Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
GoGoToTheFanFictions chapter 29 . 7/18
Donde estan los lemons?
Antisocial7 chapter 32 . 6/18
Could someone please send me the link to the lemons please.
Antisocial7 chapter 31 . 6/18
Could someone please send me the link to the lemons
Andrailex chapter 37 . 5/20
Can someone pls send me the URL
MrSadTeddyBear chapter 1 . 5/17
I read this whole thing about once a year it seems. It never stops impressing the hell out of me the time and energy you put into maing it a great experience let alone a great story. Good on ya man.
Jenndifurry chapter 77 . 4/30
Mock not the 1 time either I was born the one time he wanted to know what it felt like without a condom.
Jenndifurry chapter 71 . 4/30
I'm a bipolar mother of a two year old and while I couldn't say that its anything like Ravens ability lets say that I have meditated before to control my emotions. When I was pregnant with my Daughter I was expecting the emotional equivalent of being a teenage girl with bad mood swings instead I was the emotional equivalent of a rock I was frankly more in control since the first time I had a major depression at the age of 13. And no offence since I don't think your a woman but it doesn't matter how small the OBGYN hands are a speculum is a speculum besides most modern woman deal with tampons. Just saying.
Jenndifurry chapter 58 . 4/30
Gota love those Klingons... today is a good day to die indeed.
Jenndifurry chapter 49 . 4/29
I'm such a girl I understood all of that.
Jenndifurry chapter 31 . 4/28
StarkO your mixing your universes here.
Missy8114 chapter 74 . 3/12
Omg I cried so hard at the last epilogue
Missy8114 chapter 15 . 3/8
This is story is absolutely amazing so far!
Wow! Now the real good shit starts! This is a big conflict! I'm looking forward to your solution! What will happen? O.o
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 27 . 2/26
Oh my gosh I can’t wait for this to go down!
Chapters 38,39,40 and 41 you could have skipped. They were not nesessary at all. No surprises. No tension. Everything was predictable. Very cheesy. You don't need that. You showed in previous chapters that you are more than capable to bring characters in difficult situations without using too much Hollywoods typical "Happy End" methods at the end.
1,664 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »