Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
CalitaRael chapter 11 . 5/28
I didn't finish reading this chapter.

I'd like to first say that I'm a very picky reader. Also, my opinion is just one among so many others, so you have plenty of reason to disregard my review.

I will not finish this chapter, nor will I skip ahead to continue reading. For personal reasonings, this chapter has ruined the entire story for me.

Still, you are a good writer. The beginning was especially excellent and I enjoyed it very much. You had me laughing a few times and your grasp of the English language is notable. I was so looking forward to reading the entirety of the story, but alas certain subjects repulse me to such extreme levels that it makes the rest no longer interesting.

And to be honest it was beginning to feel like you might have been on a decline concerning your mastery over the protagonists being in character. It was very frustrating. And a part of me felt like there could have been some other way for Raven to evolve, one that was more thought out and not so drastic, almost done on impulse. It was all just...too much. It didn't correlate.

I felt that you deserved on honest opinion. I'm not trying to be mean, because you really do have talent and potential, and my view of your story is probably just a tiny minority. You can't please everyone, after all, but it's quite an achievement to have the majority complimenting your work. Good job! -
CalitaRael chapter 7 . 5/28
You were doing so well. I have all these positive things to say about this incredible story. But this chapter...Raven felt really out of character. A lot. And it was so frustrating, after all the amazingness before it. I'm still gonna keep reading. I just hope you get the hang of her again. :)
crimsonninja117 chapter 25 . 5/13
This has been a great story, but I'm not going to be able to finish this story. I don't like how this turned out. I don't like the thought of raven being with anyone other then who shes paired with in the story, same goes for any other fic. Sorry this chapter killed any interest in the rest of the fic.
cabob chapter 7 . 4/20
skin the color of an allagator?¿ shes grey...
AspiredWriterr chapter 22 . 4/12
I am loving this so much!
This is my second time reading this fic, but I just now noticed something. Turning Changeling into a bull moose after he was shot in the chest...did you happen to have Teddy Roosevelt on your mind at any point to where it might have subconsciously influenced you while you were writing this?
RavenSerendipity chapter 81 . 3/20
I can now officially say I've read all your stories on this site. :) and of course they all rocked.
RavenSerendipity chapter 43 . 3/16
Best part:
"Your mother just found me in your bed, and I'm working very hard to find a way to make it your fault."

"No fair! You answered the comm!"

"I know. That's why I have to work at it. Don't worry; I'll have it figured out by lunch."

Haha, loved it. :)
RavenSerendipity chapter 14 . 3/11
Heh. This chapter made me like Mitzi. You are one good writer. :D
RavenSerendipity chapter 3 . 3/10
Whoa, perfect reasons why they would both like wicked. I love that musical, especially back when it was idina menzel and Kristin chenoweth as elphaba and the good witch.
RosesAndRavens chapter 13 . 2/27
I don't like this.
RosesAndRavens chapter 7 . 2/27
Great, another reason to be a germaphobe. Anyway, this is really good. There are a few moments that make you go "what?" and some I dislike but it's good nevertheless
Just One Shot chapter 14 . 2/16
Damn son Fritzi got guts. And tbh as I read, " It should've be a simple, routine call." I thought Fritzi was gonna die and I was just, " YES! Now we can get to the good part!" which is really messed up. I really like this so far, but 81 chapters is really duanting. I think several of these chapters could've been condensed or possibly group together under one title and the the rest of this made into a series. But hey, thats just me, and besides this is really old and you've probably changed a lot of stuff since you've first started, but y'know, it always gives you a chance to see how far you've come since, I guess.
freak-joy-spastic chapter 73 . 2/12
Beautiful and stunning. Maybe your fight segue necks aren't to die for, but you sure know how to pack life and emotion into a character. It has truly been a stellar read. Keep writing. Much love bye bye
freak-joy-spastic chapter 55 . 2/9
God. You've ripped my heart out again, and here I thought I could make it to the end before reviewing again. After the titans innitial fall out i didn't think there could be a scene to make me cry so much. You proved me wrong. Now we just need Robin to get the lead out.
1,549 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »