Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Pluto chapter 73 . 9/10
Well done.
sdaniels2340 chapter 1 . 9/6
idk how you did it but you did you made me cry when beast boy died and cried again when raven died im just crying all over the place but it was an excellent story
M.Lalonde chapter 76 . 7/19
This dude-shot really help a my feelings, im still laugh... Something I think Im a dude in a wrong body(?)
M.Lalonde chapter 73 . 7/19
I waiting the ending for tell you how I feel but... Im crying rigth now. Its... So human, all in this history.

Im sorry. My first language its spanish and probably this review its a little... Poor, but i promise, I will send another when I feel better.

Thanks for this history, for you time and sorry (again) for taking so long to find it.
Krusher chapter 77 . 6/25
Or you could give Changeling super sperm that could impregnate a brick if he wanted too.
Krusher chapter 68 . 6/25
This chapter repeats itself. Like, you double posted it in here.
SHIELD is marvel not D.C.
Krusher chapter 49 . 6/18
I like the story but all the Marvel crossover crap is really bugging me. The Avengers, Fantastic Four, and Doctor Strange do NOT exist in the DC universe and I would think someone who can write as well as you do would know that by now.
Dudaexpress chapter 5 . 5/17
I am currently reading a story about Beast Boy and Raven literally stuck to each other.

I am not disappointed.
Hey, LamontCranston1066. Please write another story! I miss your writing!
BaronVladimirHarkonnen chapter 17 . 3/25
Bringing in Questor is brilliant. The show, though, did include references to Dayton Manor in the spin-off comics so ironically Beast Boy would be as rich as Robin, in terms of background.

These chapters equally and beautifully recreate the arc of Raven learning how to emote from the New Teen Titans era and she made some pretty epic fails as Wolfman always loved reality ensuing. Cartoon Raven lacks the manipulative nature and major potential to abuse the combination of empathy and illusion-casting her comics counterpart has but this take on her has her going through similar ground without either recreating the arcs Wolfman wrote or shoehorning the comics too firmly into the cartoon.

So far I'm really enjoying this story up to this point. The Pepto Bismol bit was one of the best descriptions of Starfire's room I've read :D
BaronVladimirHarkonnen chapter 16 . 3/25
The Ozymandias Ballroom, eh? Halfway expected a Watchmen reference somewhere through the chapter.
forever.artist.26 chapter 30 . 2/24
Hi I just want to say your work is outstanding. I've reread this story three times now and I'm still not tired of it. I wish I could read the lemons of this story but I couldn't find them at adult fanfiction sadly.
Supreme Divine Alpha CAT 137 chapter 1 . 1/9
Love it
madds19 chapter 76 . 12/16/2016
Hi. Question, comment and praise here.
Question: why haven't you posted more of the lemony goodness, I know you definitely can on this website and on the other. Like you posted terrible aqualad/raven sex but not posted good nightline/raven or more than one changeling/raven scenes.
Comment. It took me all 4 days to red this and the fighting stuff was the only time I could 100% tell you were a dude.
Praise. Too often writes end a fan fix with a dead, and this gave me perfect satisfaction of the after of Garfield and raven being reunited.
1,640 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »