Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Iskandar06 chapter 73 . 2/19/2014
Jajajajajajajajajajajaja
Victorthe3rd chapter 73 . 2/19/2014
To Mr. Lamont Cranston...
I cant remember when i started reading your stories, it feels like forever ago. I must say that I am heartbroken to see this series end. A none more fitting end than for Changeling and Rae to be together eternally. And a very philosophical ending as well. I loved this story and I can't wait until your next adventure.
Tatsumarusmith chapter 73 . 2/19/2014
Quite wonderful. You know funny enough ive never held the same world view as others when it comes to the finality of death. Some people fear it/loath it, are indifferent, or embrace it(depending on world view and philosophy).

I just consider it another beginning and im happy to see that to some degree you agree with me on this (or at least when it comes to the ending for the story anyways).

Other then the odd grammatical error the story was quite phenomenal and intriguing. Especially the parts about both changeling and raven living to a very very ripe old age. It certainly poses a philosophical question of "What can we accomplish if we had almost all the time in the world to accomplish it in?"

Everyones answer would be different but seeing the way that raven went about answering it seemed truly authentic to her character and i do have to say good job and major kudos to you sir cranston. :) Hope you continue writing Teen Titans stories because ill be sure to read and review for as long as i am able.
Atomicity chapter 73 . 2/19/2014
The line "His hands shook too much to play video games" made me smile. He'd definitely still be playing video games throughout his life; I know I would be. Garfield's final joke got me too. What a great way to go.
The concept of living so long boggles my mind and you handled it really well. The afterlife part was also a sweet way to end it.
YumeTakato chapter 73 . 2/19/2014
I enjoyed it. X3
Lover of A Good Story chapter 73 . 2/18/2014
Ugh. Raven got with a descendent of Nightdick?
Shadico chapter 73 . 2/18/2014
Wow. I don't think i've ever seen an ending this utterly satisfying before. I couldn't fathom how you could have one die before the other and have me be HAPPY after reading that, but it was truly expertly written and stunning to read. I think this story will always stick with me. It truly is a masterpiece and I hope you are beyond proud of it. I actually got a bit teary eyed reading this final chapter.

Thank you, Lamont.
TravisCruz88 chapter 73 . 2/18/2014
And a beautiful end to one of the greatest stories I have ever read.
Wayne chapter 73 . 2/18/2014
A great ending! I enjoyed it very much, that is the best kind of love, everlasting.
necro-wulf chapter 73 . 2/18/2014
When I comes to Batman, I subscribe (as I often do,) I must admit, to Gaiman's precedent. Batman dosen't go to heaven, or hell, or any afterlife at all. Across the multiverse its all the same; his punishment and reward is to be Batman, to be himself and all that entails. A happy childhood, somehow knowing that he is profoundly happy, and its cruel destruction leading to a life of struggle, pain and heroism. And he dies, no matter what, saving lives and punishing the wicked. He never stops, not really. And it kills him. And then he's reborn as himself, and once more gets to be happy.

It doesn't matter if this version managed to hold off the reaper, he's gong that same way for that same reason.
G THE NEPHILIM chapter 72 . 2/18/2014
Well everything must come to an end especially if its frickin awesome lol well it was a great ride i hope to see more of ur stories in the future u better not disappointment lol i loved how u added mr fantastic invisible women and elastigirl i love all those characters in fact i just watched the incredibles i love that movie well enough of that i love ur story and ur one hell of a writer and i mean it well goodbye i will be reading ur stories well adios lamont cranston-G THE NEPHILIM.
Thatoneguy chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
I loved chapter 26. You know why? No authors notes! But seriously though. Its a good story. Keep writting.
neeseycup chapter 66 . 2/16/2014
Sorry, but this is my first review. I just wanted to say that this story is the best thing I have read on this website in a while. You are a talented writer and I can't wait to indulge myself in more of your work.
xpetunia chapter 72 . 2/13/2014
Wow. Never expected another chapter..but this was great even though it was short.
I utterly missed you saying you'll have some extra chapters and deleted scenes after the story. But it's great you're still continuing this. Though I am a bit interested of their son, Mark. Him saying he doesn't want to be a hero and never asked to be born makes me think of you creating another story of it! Would be quite fascinating...though I wouldn't force you to make another fanfic. You might need a break so, it was just a suggestion. Anyways, great story so far! Keep up the awesome work and will look forward to the next chapter. :)
tatsumarusmith chapter 72 . 2/13/2014
My my, I leave for a few moments and i suddenly find the story "finished". I was both happy that you found a good ending note to leave this little bit of labor of yours on, but also sad to see it end because quite frankly I love the idea of watching a love story like this blossom on forever.(Almost feels "godly" if you think on it)

Anyways, Truly appreciate these little "one-shot" snippets of epilogues you are leaving for both me and your fans. It almost inspires me to actually finish my own story, but ill admit it's one of those projects i had started in my youth when i had far more ambition and energy than sense.

Enough about me though, really glad to see you stuck to this story. Hope you write more soon. :)
1,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »