Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
shethebooknerd chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
This new bit is brilliant as always (: I'm looking forward to more! Beast Boy is one of my favorite characters. He's morphed into Changeling and I'll miss him. I suppose that I can still see the Beast Boy in Changeling, though. And now I'm rambling. My apologies, haha. You're an utterly amazing writer, and I won't know what to do with myself once this book (series? Saga?) has ended.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/15/2012
wow you're a really awesome writer...thank you for the great story i will so follow it :)
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 17 . 9/15/2012
love the story. it has some real character and romance development
JOHNXgambit chapter 17 . 9/15/2012
and the transformation has begun
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
First thing, I really enjoy your story. Well done, this is exceptionally well written and updated frequently.
Onto the the review.
Interesting, that's my first thought. I understand exactly what you are talking about in terms of being responsible, becoming a man and actually showing one can provide for the woman. But I don't know if that is the correct way to be a man. In my opinion, a man isn't what he does for a living, what car he drives, what house he has. A man is someone who gives for others, defends the weak, acts responsibly, doesn't endager others and has a sound mind, soul, and body. I guess, because I can't see your plan for the story (This has happend for other stories I have read as well) I am nervous because the material things listed, while as a starting point pale in comparison to the fact that Changling routinly puts his life on the line for people. I don't know.

Anyway, after that extremely convoluted review, I do enjoy your story and look forward to your updates.
Nicoletteschmidt chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
I love this story. It just keeps getting better. :) by the way, random question, but would the Binford thing be a reference to Home Improvement? Or, is that just a coincidence? Haha
yumiulrichlovers chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
Ohhhh I can't wait how Beast Boy is going to be and the reaction of the titans especially Raven. :D . nice chapter.
Densharr chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
Now now, is that a Home Improvement reference I see?
Katwizzle chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
this is getting really interesting! I cant wait for the next chapter! I wonder how much money his parent's left... hurry and update!
InfiniteReader chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
I know the next chapter is going to be good :) hope you updae soon :)
CurlyBookWriter94 chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
Oo beast boy wants to be man for raven so cute and nO I am do not a aqualad fan please update soon
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
Well, in case Raven forgot a certain dragon, her chances for aqualad are slim, gar's the typical nice guy finish last but it'll be so worth it for him.

p.s. on the gym stuffs, you might wanna do Metcons (Metabolic Conditioning) for AMRAP (As Many Reps As Possible) that will really test your cardio.
Sergeant Daniel chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
One reason why I like Beast Boy is not because he has a ton of money, but because in the comics he eventually goes from being someone who doesn't like responsibility to someone who is idependance and who accepts responsibility. Also I just love how Beast Boy and Raven are in a relationship right now in the comics. I'm just waiting for them to tie the knot and get married here soon. Anyway update soon this story is very good:D
SaviourofVideogamelands1 chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
Great story. I'll be waiting to see what happens next.
didi chapter 14 . 9/13/2012
NUU- updating three times a week isnt enoughhhhhh ** jkjk your story is amazeballs.. i love it.. keep up the good work
1,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 .. Last Next »