Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
InfiniteReader chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
Wow very good story :)
nique chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
I think this my favorite chapter so far! Looking forward to more updates!
egg1 chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
It was so cute that raven read that book and put so munch effort into not offending that girl wow I wonder what beast boy will do when he learns what raven did to save him because these things alway have a way of coming to light. So I am patiently waiting to see raven boyfriend ;)
JOHNXgambit chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
I'll try to make it brief, first raven and sai from naruto read the same books, second don't walk towards the light or raven will drag u back by your hair, third canadian bullmoose have a one track mind, fourth blondes (and another one bites the dust), finally (raven to timid) Lucy u got some esplainin to do
Guest chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
i like fritzi. though, i have to tell you, you called her mitzi somewhere in the chapter. other than that, i like fritzi! and she's tall! tall are girls are cool!

too random? nah!
Annab1119 chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
sniff sniff tear! all of this was really hard to read! i feel so bad for them! really, i had to take a break when they started their fight! gah i always get too connected to characters. but the question is what are you going to do after this? i couldnt believe it when bb started dating other chicks! what! why? but you are the mastermind here. i trust you!
LadyBeri chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
Im hooked, totally hooked! This is a great story!
egg1 chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
I want to tell you that you are the BEST author for update. I really like it. So please keep it up. I really like this story because it feel real, like this really could happen. But I would like to Raven to have a love interest that make Beast Boy jealous. But I am not the author so do whatever you want. Keep up the good work. :D
jazzybizzle chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
Nice update. I really liked it. The two girlfriends reminded me of know, the looks and all.

I'm glad that Changeling and Raven patched some things hope. Things will get better I presume? :)
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
C'mon man... show me the love!
This pairing is meant to be and BB is emotionally in a place to relate to Raven.
DO IT! You're driving me crazy with the waiting!
Katwizzle chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
Awwww... That was sad :( i cant wait for the next chapter!
JOHNXgambit chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
Its official the universe doesn't want BB around blondes
CurlyBookWriter94 chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
Wow that was just wow I loved it. Is there going to be a lemon soon? Before the story is over? Update soon
Aqua Rules chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
Well I gotta say that Raven pretty much deserved that one (barring the witch comment b/c that is a low blow). They might be friends but she probably has a lot to do to earn his trust back. I like how he stands up for himself in this story. Great job and look forward to more!
JOHNXgambit chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
which adds up to puberty sucks amazingly when u have animal DNA to deal with, for a minute I thought BB was going to draw robin a map
1,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 .. Last Next »