Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
ChristinaWolff11 chapter 29 . 2/12/2014
Awesome story. I like the fact that she accepted the challenge!
BartWLewis chapter 72 . 2/12/2014
Awesome two chapters, so you're finally closing up the story. I gotta admit it may suck to see this story finish, but its to awesome not to be finished.
Chibijac chapter 72 . 2/11/2014
Absoluely loved this story. Sad to see it end but glad to get as glimpse if their kids snd hoping to see more in future epilogues and snippets you may do! Gar seems like an awesome dad d Raven is clearly a caring mother. Love them
The-Best-Librarian chapter 72 . 2/11/2014
SO MANY FEELS. It also feels good to get a shout out, anyway, does Rachel Jr. have a middle name because it can't be like Marks because Raven doesn't have a middle name. Another thing what are their superhero names, if you have them. Have you read Dance of the Skeleton- CalliopeMused. They are in high school- no powers, I think you might like it
JOHNXgambit chapter 72 . 2/11/2014
apparently they got over the baby makin issue now didn't they
Jerel chapter 72 . 2/11/2014
Wow! Bringing in Terra! Sould be good! (Drools with anticipation...)
BlueLion chapter 72 . 2/11/2014
This one closes with an emotional punch for sure. Now, we're waiting for the second epilogue, right?
Iskandar06 chapter 72 . 2/11/2014
that it? i read almost 300.000 words for be left a cliffhanger?!

very good you should be proud for a very amazing fic
Shadico chapter 72 . 2/11/2014
It's been an amazing ride Lamont. I've love this story dearly the entire time. You have a supreme way with words and storytelling. I'm really sad that theres only one epilogue chapter left though. I hope it's a longer one. Kinda surreal that the ride is over, ya know? Bittersweet for sure. Though for all I am sad that this is ending, I am equally excited at the prospect of new BBRae stuff coming from you. Cheers, Lamont, for the epic ride this story has been. An all-time favorite in literature for me, hands down.
Atomicity chapter 71 . 2/10/2014
It's been a long ride. This was the first "top tier" story I came across on this site and it's what was initially what kept me coming back; you've even inspired me to consider writing something of my own, which is something I'd never expect would happen ever. This story probably ranks #1 out of everything I've read on this site; the writing was fantastic and the emotional journey in the plot was great. Even this chapter was a mini emotional rollercoaster on its own. And I'm glad you're considering writing as a career. You've definitely got the chops for it. Thanks for writing such a great story.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 72 . 2/10/2014
Looks like BB convinced Raven to have another "cub". And from the looks of things, she is settling into being a mom. It did unnerve me when she referred to unborn Mark as "his cub" and not "their cub". Also, nice touch bringing up Terra as a teaching moment on the importance of being able to control his powers.

You still owe us some followup regarding Raven's therapy.

Also, something else crossed my mind in the previous chapter. Raven was somehow convinced that he would "know" if she aborted Mark. Yet she not only successfully pulled the wool over his eyes with her fling with Nightwing, she never worried about it, nor ever felt any remorse. How odd.
necro-wulf chapter 72 . 2/10/2014
You know, it occurs to me that if these kids ever make it to Comic-con, it is going to take a concentrated effort to get them back. The nerds of all stripes will not want to give them back.
addictedtochocolates chapter 72 . 2/10/2014
Hey!

The reader from Singapore here, oops! Um... Took half an hour this time to be able to read this chapter, that's a bonus, right? Hahaha!

Apologies for not reviewing all this whole, been really busy with school and usually when I find time to read it's during breaks in school or on the way home... Heh.

Love your story (and stories btw), they're written really intricately and with a really unique style of writing that seems to almost jump off the page and capture the reader, and I really like that! Also, my brother's dyslexic, so I know it's rough to have to check on language and stuff.

Anyway, I hope to see another chapter soon! (And also I'm really sad about it ending... But endings are the best part, I guess! :))

Also, Mark, low blow. Do you /want/ to built trip your poor mother?
JasonVUK chapter 72 . 2/10/2014
Gar, you've become so wise and yet you're still funny :-)

I wonder how he and Raven are now? o,,o

I love lil Rachel 8D and Mark :c I know you be mad. But don't be evil Q_Q
YumeTakato chapter 71 . 2/10/2014
i enjoyed this story a great deal. X3 Goof luck on your other endeavors!
1,564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »