Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
writerzero chapter 57 . 10/28/2013
Whew! Raven and Beast Boy back together.
writerzero chapter 54 . 10/28/2013
So, should the Titans ever reunite Raven&Robin will know Changeling&Starfire had a roll in the hay driven by alien biology, while Changeling&Starfire will know Raven&Robin "planned" their role in the hay with full control of their mental faculties. Realistically, how could the team ever reform after that. I suppose Raven&Robin could try to keep their activities a secret, but if they got a moral bone in their bodies there would have to be some guilt, just as Changeling felt shame. How well would Raven or Robin deal with such guilt I wonder.
writerzero chapter 48 . 10/28/2013
That was interesting. An enclosed space to trap the pheromones certainly wouldn't have helped. If he'd known more about her people he might've used a form without a sense of smell, but alas ... Now there's one big mess to be cleared up, and a lot of hurt to heal. Hope it does.
Aleja08 chapter 38 . 10/24/2013
could you please send me the lemons. I swear I'm over 18
Micah chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
I like Molly
funny socks chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
You are an amazing author. I love this fanfic so much that I just about stayed up all night reading it. I am now goin to get an hour cat nap before school. Again just by the way you are wonderful and this story is FLIPPIN Amazing. C:
funny socks chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
I'm actually really glad u put those in there, because I am just going to confess now that I would have never gotten all of that out of that "guy speak"
funny socks chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
I am flippin touched. I really thought he was gonna die there for a second, and fyi the way you had timid hiding what I assume to be love(or something like that) was pure flippin genius!
funny socks chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
Just an fyi I am crying right now.. you are one damn good writer
Ashen Author chapter 67 . 10/19/2013
Tarzan. TARZAN. How did I not see that coming?
writerzero chapter 20 . 10/19/2013
Really liked the ending of this chapter.
Ashen Author chapter 59 . 10/19/2013
I love what you did with Blackfire. It shows a very thorough understanding of her character.
Ashen Author chapter 28 . 10/18/2013
Nice chapter. Did Gar know she was going to react like that? And I loved everyone's costumes.
Ashen Author chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
Very good story so far, but I spotted a continuity error. Supposedly Trigon hasn't shown yet, but BB mentioned terra's old room, yet Slade is here even though he died during the Terra incident. Is this an AU where he didn't or should I just ignore it and enjoy the story?
SmilingJack65 chapter 48 . 10/11/2013
If I'm not mistaken, the theories behind people getting horny while being in immediate or approaching danger is due to a type of survival instinct. However, instead of the instinct telling us to preserve our life, it's telling us to attempt to ensure the next generation.
1,486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »