Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
TravisCruz88 chapter 73 . 2/18/2014
And a beautiful end to one of the greatest stories I have ever read.
Wayne chapter 73 . 2/18/2014
A great ending! I enjoyed it very much, that is the best kind of love, everlasting.
necro-wulf chapter 73 . 2/18/2014
When I comes to Batman, I subscribe (as I often do,) I must admit, to Gaiman's precedent. Batman dosen't go to heaven, or hell, or any afterlife at all. Across the multiverse its all the same; his punishment and reward is to be Batman, to be himself and all that entails. A happy childhood, somehow knowing that he is profoundly happy, and its cruel destruction leading to a life of struggle, pain and heroism. And he dies, no matter what, saving lives and punishing the wicked. He never stops, not really. And it kills him. And then he's reborn as himself, and once more gets to be happy.

It doesn't matter if this version managed to hold off the reaper, he's gong that same way for that same reason.
G THE NEPHILIM chapter 72 . 2/18/2014
Well everything must come to an end especially if its frickin awesome lol well it was a great ride i hope to see more of ur stories in the future u better not disappointment lol i loved how u added mr fantastic invisible women and elastigirl i love all those characters in fact i just watched the incredibles i love that movie well enough of that i love ur story and ur one hell of a writer and i mean it well goodbye i will be reading ur stories well adios lamont cranston-G THE NEPHILIM.
Thatoneguy chapter 26 . 2/17/2014
I loved chapter 26. You know why? No authors notes! But seriously though. Its a good story. Keep writting.
neeseycup chapter 66 . 2/16/2014
Sorry, but this is my first review. I just wanted to say that this story is the best thing I have read on this website in a while. You are a talented writer and I can't wait to indulge myself in more of your work.
xpetunia chapter 72 . 2/13/2014
Wow. Never expected another chapter..but this was great even though it was short.
I utterly missed you saying you'll have some extra chapters and deleted scenes after the story. But it's great you're still continuing this. Though I am a bit interested of their son, Mark. Him saying he doesn't want to be a hero and never asked to be born makes me think of you creating another story of it! Would be quite fascinating...though I wouldn't force you to make another fanfic. You might need a break so, it was just a suggestion. Anyways, great story so far! Keep up the awesome work and will look forward to the next chapter. :)
tatsumarusmith chapter 72 . 2/13/2014
My my, I leave for a few moments and i suddenly find the story "finished". I was both happy that you found a good ending note to leave this little bit of labor of yours on, but also sad to see it end because quite frankly I love the idea of watching a love story like this blossom on forever.(Almost feels "godly" if you think on it)

Anyways, Truly appreciate these little "one-shot" snippets of epilogues you are leaving for both me and your fans. It almost inspires me to actually finish my own story, but ill admit it's one of those projects i had started in my youth when i had far more ambition and energy than sense.

Enough about me though, really glad to see you stuck to this story. Hope you write more soon. :)
ChristinaWolff11 chapter 29 . 2/12/2014
Awesome story. I like the fact that she accepted the challenge!
BartWLewis chapter 72 . 2/12/2014
Awesome two chapters, so you're finally closing up the story. I gotta admit it may suck to see this story finish, but its to awesome not to be finished.
Chibijac chapter 72 . 2/11/2014
Absoluely loved this story. Sad to see it end but glad to get as glimpse if their kids snd hoping to see more in future epilogues and snippets you may do! Gar seems like an awesome dad d Raven is clearly a caring mother. Love them
The-Best-Librarian chapter 72 . 2/11/2014
SO MANY FEELS. It also feels good to get a shout out, anyway, does Rachel Jr. have a middle name because it can't be like Marks because Raven doesn't have a middle name. Another thing what are their superhero names, if you have them. Have you read Dance of the Skeleton- CalliopeMused. They are in high school- no powers, I think you might like it
JOHNXgambit chapter 72 . 2/11/2014
apparently they got over the baby makin issue now didn't they
Jerel chapter 72 . 2/11/2014
Wow! Bringing in Terra! Sould be good! (Drools with anticipation...)
BlueLion chapter 72 . 2/11/2014
This one closes with an emotional punch for sure. Now, we're waiting for the second epilogue, right?
1,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »