Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Whoever chapter 73 . 3/13/2014
Death Cab For Cutie- I Will Follow You Into The Dark is just perfect for this chapter. When Raven says she wouldn't be let into heaven or Hell, I thought of this song. I'm sure Changeling would leave and follow her.
snarkyturtle19 chapter 79 . 3/10/2014
This story wa absolutely amazing! It definitely didn't start out how I expected it, but I'm glad I stayed put to read it! Thank you so much for everything! The karaoke was hilarious!
A Certified BAMF chapter 31 . 3/7/2014
I feel the need to point out that the titans are a part of the DC universe, while Stark Industries is part of Marvel, owned by Iron Man, so the Central Motivator would probably have been made by Wayne Enterprises or Star Labs. Just sayin.
G THE NEPHILIM chapter 79 . 3/5/2014
Nice man just nice I couldn't stop laughing lol anyway thanks for writing a awesome story this is probably the best bb/Rae fic I have ever read and I'm excited about your future stories and have a good break man u deserve it and another thing me and my brother are writing our own comic series and that's all I'm going to say about well see ya lamont-G THE NEPHILIM.
TheGodamnBatman chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
The title should be 50 shades of green.
Jerel chapter 79 . 3/3/2014
Aw, man, it's over? (Lower lip quivers). I going to keep watching your homepage (or whatever it's called) to keep track of what you're writing. Haven't been disappointed tet!
Dead Bones Sam chapter 79 . 3/2/2014
I'm gonna miss ya man! T-T Good luck with your other works and i'll hopefully hear from you before Christmas, So until then.
JOHNXgambit chapter 79 . 3/2/2014
there's a rap battle and then there's a kareoke battle
BlueLion chapter 79 . 3/2/2014
I like your choice of songs - looking forward to your next stories - have a good time!
JasonVUK chapter 79 . 3/1/2014
It's been a long time. Wow such a journey but you've given one hell of an adventure, a great adventure. And it's done, it's the end. And I'm sad :c

Reading this chapter though kinda made me laugh knowing what we know now, knowing how they'd end up.

Thank you for a great story, it took what? A year and a half to finish? Roughly but it was worth it, and I've loved ever second of it.

I can't wait for your next BB and Raven stories. But for now. Again thank you. :-)
JasonVUK chapter 78 . 3/1/2014
have for ... who 8O BB? Aqualad? 8O

83 I wanted to know how Nevermore was when Raven was like old _ old old :3or maybe when BB died :c
Lord Sergal chapter 37 . 3/1/2014
Dude, there is an M rating for a reason... AND YOU'RE ALREADY USING IT! I can assure you that you are covered in the event that you actually add the lemons, which would be better than making us jump through hoops.
Lord Sergal chapter 23 . 2/27/2014
I think that four would have been a perfectly reasonable number, considering demons are such capable drinkers that they are even use in a phrase that means imbibing more than should be humanly possible ("Drink Like the Devil").
PS. Awesome story, Kill Fish-Face, and other random generic comments.
G THE NEPHILIM chapter 78 . 2/26/2014
Nice man I really like the way u see raven just fucking awesome-G THE NEPHILIM.
dj25taz chapter 78 . 2/26/2014