Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
RedDemon666 chapter 49 . 2/22/2014
Holy crap that hug-muffle talk took me twenty minutes to under stand!
Jimmy1201 chapter 75 . 2/22/2014
Raven did tell Rita, if i remember correctly, maybe didn't give Robin's name though. As you say, this scene probably didn't fit with the tone, but it was funny and really drove home the point that Starfire is not an "earth-girl".
necro-wulf chapter 75 . 2/21/2014
Again with the alien cat-girl.
krostovikraven1 chapter 75 . 2/21/2014
so either she was way too tired to properly react or simply by nature, sharing a man is a custom in her planet. either way, was funny.
Maghands chapter 75 . 2/21/2014
OOOHHHH Kinky
krostovikraven1 chapter 73 . 2/21/2014
i dont know if i wanted to cry or laugh at his last joke. it was so sweet and cruel at the same time.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 75 . 2/21/2014
If it was "their business" why did she tell Rita of all people? Outing yourself to your ex's mother seems like something totally and utterly screwed up. I'm sorry, but that was messed up beyond words. Plus that's giving your possible future mother-in-law some serious ammo to used against you if you fall out of her graces.

I also seem to recall Raven telling NW that she was eventually going to reconcile with BB (but that she wasn't ready yet), right before she hopped back into bed with him. And that she challenged NW's assertion that they were single. Heck,Grayson even told her not to wait too long or that BB might move on, and the Raven winced when he said that. She wasn't over him, not by a long shot.
Whitakker chapter 74 . 2/21/2014
Man, I've got to say, this is probably the best BB/Rae fic in the archive. You told a grand tale of drama and romance between two people, but spun it out to an even bigger world. I enjoyed the whole thing from start to finish, all the highs and lows, and I was never disappointed.

I'll be looking forward to whatever you put out next, good sir.
Tatsumarusmith chapter 74 . 2/21/2014
BWAH HA HAHA HA. Ah, good ol fun one-shots. How i sometimes miss thee.

I like the out of moment fourth dimension breaking thoughts that came into the creation of this lil snippet was pretty good. Almost makes me wish for a fan fiction about raven and beastboy reading some of these. I know the concept is overdone but i mean from their perspectives while being in character. (which quite a few people find hard to do sometimes)

OH and ive also been an avid follower of blueserenity myself on deviantart. Im happy to hear youre a fan of his work, though i have to ask what work you frequently prefer? His fan fiction or his (rather stellar IMO) artwork? (I have a feeling you know this but he ALSO has a fanfiction fyi. :) )
HolyMaryMotherofGawd chapter 74 . 2/21/2014
BEAST BOY YOU DOG! *whistles*
Jerel chapter 74 . 2/21/2014
Cute! So sorry this is over.
Iskandar06 chapter 74 . 2/20/2014
sorry that is how we write a laugh in venezuela
JasonVUK chapter 74 . 2/20/2014
XD hahahaha classic!
Omeganian chapter 73 . 2/20/2014
Nice final joke. Hope I put it on the correct TV Tropes page.
autredufantome chapter 73 . 2/19/2014
I sincerely hope that the afterlife is exactly the way you described it.
1,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »