Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
JasonVUK chapter 72 . 2/10/2014
Gar, you've become so wise and yet you're still funny :-)

I wonder how he and Raven are now? o,,o

I love lil Rachel 8D and Mark :c I know you be mad. But don't be evil Q_Q
YumeTakato chapter 71 . 2/10/2014
i enjoyed this story a great deal. X3 Goof luck on your other endeavors!
Chakor Reulle chapter 71 . 2/10/2014
This is one dramatic chapter I love it
MyNomdeplume chapter 71 . 2/10/2014
After nearly dropping this story after the whole 'Starfire' indecent, (I must congratulate you on that particular twist, as much as I hated it. Here I was, waiting for Terra to screw with things when...'that' happened. Well played, you magnificent bastard), I find myself quietly applauding the end of what of can only be properly described as an 'Epic.' While I wish to write a lengthy dialogue espousing my sincerest admiration of a work that has made me cheer, sigh, *nearly* weep (I reserve my tears for Shakespeare and funerals), and shout obscenities at my browser (again, well played), I find my words inadequate and unnecessary. I think it will suffice for me to simply say, thank you.
JOHNXgambit chapter 71 . 2/10/2014
its hard to grasp the seriousness of the chapter when I'm laughing through the whole damn thing congratulation on a job well done. I'm sure I have to read the outtakes in a different room or people will think I'm losing it
Jerel chapter 71 . 2/10/2014
Thank you SO MUCH for the ride! I've read this through (to this point) three or four times now.
Bringing in Tarzan as John Clayton threw me for a loop. The only version I'm deeply familiar with is the Disney movie and in that one Clayton is the villain. Loved all the Star Trek references! Looking forward to the epilogues!
Normally, I don't follow stories; I set the filter to "Complete". I stumbled accross this after reading "Raven's Wedding" and checking your link to see what else you had. I've read every story you've posted several times now. You, sir, are GOOD!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 71 . 2/9/2014
Wow, Raven came across as pretty callous. The only reason she chose to not murder her unborn child was because she was afraid BB would dump her if she did. I guess it is all about her. Is it too late for BB to go find Mitzi?

Congrats, Gar, you bagged yourself a keeper! Oh, and she didn't tell you about how much she enjoyed it when Nightwing screwed her, did she? I didn't think so.
KingOfShadowedOnes chapter 71 . 2/9/2014
Thanks for a wild and bumpy ride well worth the read, been here since the beginning and just wanted to say thank you know that it's over.
GarLogan676 chapter 71 . 2/9/2014
I'm so sad it's over :( such a great story! Makes me feel like I need to get better every chapter I post. Thank you very much for such a journey!
JasonVUK chapter 71 . 2/9/2014
WOW! Just wow! 8D Amazing Mark is born

_ I am like so happy for them all! I'm so excited!

But you have me worried with the title. "All good things" "must come to an end"

I feel scared about their future :C
A very odd fellow chapter 71 . 2/9/2014
Despite being this fic's shortest chapter, I think this could very well be its best yet. I could easily see this as a one shot, and a damp fine one at that.

I hope to read your original work, if to support you than for no other reason. I'm somewhat hit or miss when it comes to darker themes.
xpetunia chapter 71 . 2/9/2014
Wonderful story!
Really enjoyed this fanfic. I liked how all of the characters matured throughout the years, but of course, they have their little bit of immaturity kept inside. I also enjoyed the action scenes, most stories do not really have intense battles like you wrote so great job. Anyways, minor mistakes but I don't really think it's a huge problem. It was still well written so keep that up! Lack of sexual scenes but of course, I prefer not too much so it did not really bothered me. Although for the last chapter of this fanfic, I was a bit upset how you skipped time. Yes, the chapter is extremely extended but it felt like it went by too quickly, but overall this story is fantastic! Hopefully you will make more wonderful stories like this in the future. Keep up the great work! :)
Blueeyez01 chapter 71 . 2/9/2014
Yea! So happy for the quick turnaround on the next chapter. I almost cried when they couldn't even adopt a baby, but then I saw that there was a whole lot of chapter left so I kept my fingers crossed they would have their own, and you didn't disappoint! Can't wait for the epilogue! I wish there was a "all-time favorite fanfic" button I could push :)
necro-wulf chapter 71 . 2/9/2014
That was a bit fast but pretty well done.

I always subscribed to the theory that BB and Rae's prospective offspring would be, well freakish. Gar could probably get anything pregnant because his DNA is one-size-fits-all, and Rae is half hell god. They simultaneously shouldn't be able to reproduce at all and are most likely to have a healthy kid together. To say nothing of the inevitable superpowers the little monster (I kid, I kid) is going to have.

I even say one were due to being a hybrid Raven was sterile, except for BB's super-seed (which put alot of pressure on their relationship). But whatever, Shippers gonna ship.

I always found the idea of preggers Raven to be both hilarious and horrifying. She could level a building really easily on a hormone binge. The EOD suits were probably a good call.

I've got mixed feelings about the out-of-continuity cameos here. On the one hand, I accept the fact that few DC heroins ever got knocked up and delivered super-babies, due mostly to DC's abuse of comic time(which they invented), so Marvel and Mrs. Incredible make senses from a story telling perspective. But the purist in me feels that if this sort of crossover was going to happen it should have been indicated sooner (Tarzan gets a pass because anyone can use public domain for comics, which is why Marve and DC both have Frankenstein's Monster) and that including all that in the last chapter is kind of jarring.

All and all a great story though, and I look forward to anything else you may write in the future.
HolyMaryMotherofGawd chapter 71 . 2/9/2014
*Applauds* Damn good job, sir. This was an incredible story you have written. Easily one of the top 5 on this site.

Also, I loved how you snuck The Incredibles in there. Well done.

1,566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »