Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Blueeyez01 chapter 71 . 2/9/2014
Yea! So happy for the quick turnaround on the next chapter. I almost cried when they couldn't even adopt a baby, but then I saw that there was a whole lot of chapter left so I kept my fingers crossed they would have their own, and you didn't disappoint! Can't wait for the epilogue! I wish there was a "all-time favorite fanfic" button I could push :)
necro-wulf chapter 71 . 2/9/2014
That was a bit fast but pretty well done.

I always subscribed to the theory that BB and Rae's prospective offspring would be, well freakish. Gar could probably get anything pregnant because his DNA is one-size-fits-all, and Rae is half hell god. They simultaneously shouldn't be able to reproduce at all and are most likely to have a healthy kid together. To say nothing of the inevitable superpowers the little monster (I kid, I kid) is going to have.

I even say one were due to being a hybrid Raven was sterile, except for BB's super-seed (which put alot of pressure on their relationship). But whatever, Shippers gonna ship.

I always found the idea of preggers Raven to be both hilarious and horrifying. She could level a building really easily on a hormone binge. The EOD suits were probably a good call.

I've got mixed feelings about the out-of-continuity cameos here. On the one hand, I accept the fact that few DC heroins ever got knocked up and delivered super-babies, due mostly to DC's abuse of comic time(which they invented), so Marvel and Mrs. Incredible make senses from a story telling perspective. But the purist in me feels that if this sort of crossover was going to happen it should have been indicated sooner (Tarzan gets a pass because anyone can use public domain for comics, which is why Marve and DC both have Frankenstein's Monster) and that including all that in the last chapter is kind of jarring.

All and all a great story though, and I look forward to anything else you may write in the future.
HolyMaryMotherofGawd chapter 71 . 2/9/2014
*Applauds* Damn good job, sir. This was an incredible story you have written. Easily one of the top 5 on this site.

Also, I loved how you snuck The Incredibles in there. Well done.

Cheers.
Jimmy1201 chapter 71 . 2/9/2014
A great ending to a truly epic tale. The EOD suits were a great idea. So was having her talk to other "super" moms.

Thanks for the amazing story.
Dead Bones Sam chapter 71 . 2/9/2014
It was a good run my friend, and while I'm sad to see it finally come to an end I'm glad it was ended on a 'happy note'. May you have luck in your future story progresses.
The-Best-Librarian chapter 71 . 2/9/2014
I haven't even rad the chapter. It's going to be awesome. I was minding my own bidness and was like "Oh, an email" This is the subject 'Chapter: Love in Shades of Green and Gray Ch71 by LamontCranston1066' and then i explode
Guest chapter 61 . 2/9/2014
You've got one misconception here, immigration into the EU is still handled by the member states, not EU offices ...
BlueLion chapter 47 . 2/8/2014
First Noel and O holy night - to of my favorite christmas songs - I think Raven's performance would be somewhat like Celtic Woman ...
BlueLion chapter 40 . 2/8/2014
are you in drawing, too? I now have to see Raven with a puppy dog pout ...
BartWLewis chapter 70 . 2/3/2014
Changeling is always the Alpha male. This was a good chapter, a cool fight scene abd a BB/Rae moment.
G THE NEPHILIM chapter 70 . 2/3/2014
Hey Lamont how's it going i hope ur doing good because i am i just turned 20 on the 26 of January which is awesome but anyway i am sad to know this story is almost over but hopefully u will make another great story along the way but anyway see u next chapter and the next one after that lol well adios Lamont-G THE NEPHILIM
JOHNXgambit chapter 70 . 2/2/2014
great so not only was this thing god-class but it and trigon went golfing on the weekends what the hell man. awesome wrap up to the arc though even greater explanations to why we won't see raven hulk and the green dragon too soon the research u have done throughout the story is epic (thought I was gonna say awesome again didn't u)
krostovikraven1 chapter 70 . 2/2/2014
Nice. Easy enough to get rid of the entity but got them worked up and injured enough but how could Rokoff have survived all that. He was beheaded at some point. I guess every time it healed, really was healing the body that contained it. Well i hope he's in close supervision after that.
Great chapter. His explanation of the dragon and how he contained it is impressive. The guy is not only jokes, by now we ll know that.
BlueLion chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
dude, you made my day with this chapter! Of course "Wicked" is right up to Raven's alley - I guess you've watched the production, too? I had the pleasure to visit both the German version (Stuttgart) as well as the English one (London) ... The ideas of their conversation clearly are derived from "No good deed", aren't they?
YumeTakato chapter 70 . 2/1/2014