Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
kingkong 714-at-hotmail dot com is my email
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Guest chapter 29 . 1/29/2014
Hey I am a member, I just have forgotten my password... I am of legal age, and therefore able to read mature content... please, if you can understand my misfortune, please send the url (of the missing lemons) to , please, please, please I'm not asking much, just a friendly favor.
Jerel chapter 54 . 1/29/2014
I see Yeoman Rand makes an appearance...
Jerel chapter 51 . 1/29/2014
Batman and Nightwing didn't end up going to the pool hall on 69th by any chance, hmmmmmmm?
Jerel chapter 27 . 1/27/2014
Nichelle Nichols by chance?
Jerel chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
4th time reading the story! 36-27-26? Hourglass figure? Sounds more like a golf tee.
jerel chapter 61 . 1/20/2014
Suprised Raven didn't confront Changling about having kids. It was the trump card in her musings when she decided she would gracefully let him go when he wanted kids more than her.
jerel chapter 55 . 1/20/2014
Ok; two things. SS382436 - Starfire 38 24 36? Are you trying to sneek in her measurements?
And .88C - a backhanded reference to Back the the Future? (88 miles an hour)

Third time reading this story. Still love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
LOL, :D she is green
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
I like this chapter, most dont concentrate on bbs human part, its always bout the animal part with them
Randamwriter chapter 69 . 1/3/2014
I have missed this! I have had no internet connection for almost a year and with flight school impossible to catch up.
Okay one I love the law of jungle piece in here it somewhat fitting of Gar. Can't wait till next update
Feriwan chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Aww man, this is getting pretty good, but for some reason I feel a bit double. Don't get me wrong, I love what you've done so far, but for some reason I'm not 100% sure if this is the exact, perfect BBRae fanfic I'm looking for. Of course, I don't really know myself what I'm looking for, but I've got some weird feelings about this fic. Maybe it's because the titans seem to be so old. Maybe. I don't know. But yeah, you're doing a pretty good job though, and you do seem to know what you're writing when it comes to more scientific stuff. Also, super bonus points for using 'centripetal force' instead of 'centrifugal force' (which doesn't really actually exist). That got me totally happy.
Feriwan chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
I'm never really good at giving real reviews, I just usually say I like the story (and yeah, I like your story), but I do have one thing to say: How is Slade here at the current time. From what I gather, this takes place before "Birthmark", but apparently after "Aftershock" (since it's Terra's OLD room and she's not with Slade). So how could Slade be...alive? Do you have some personal headcanon, or is it after "Betrayal" but before "Aftershock", and Terra is just not helping Slade attack the Titans? I am a little confused...
G THE NEPHILIM chapter 69 . 12/26/2013
THE HUNT HAS BEGUN that's pretty awesome they're like 2 animals tracking prey anyway great chapter ur almost to 70 chapters i bet u thought u wouldn't make it this far lol and I'm not that smart either i just know things from experience and learning anyway keep it up cause remember writing is for fun not a job so take as long as u need for updates but not to long cause i seen some guy who hasn't updated in 4 years and that's pretty ridiculous lol well adios-G THE NEPHILIM.
1,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »