Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
YumeTakato chapter 69 . 12/16/2013
I enjoyed the chapter, see you next time! Have a happy and safe Holiday!
Lewis-Sama chapter 69 . 12/16/2013
Interesting.
Atomicity chapter 69 . 12/16/2013
It's cute to see Garfield being protective of Raven. It's also cool that he knows which way to go when following Clayton when there were no clear signs for the human eye, to be reminded that he's got animal senses that I don't usually see.
JOHNXgambit chapter 69 . 12/16/2013
eww eewwww its in my mouth its in my mouth!
necro-wulf chapter 69 . 12/16/2013
Hmm... good use of mythological themes here. Actually, There is something similar in the Novel Ishmael, about a talking Gorilla. It goes into the economic motivations for civilization and their ultimate lack of sustainability. An addendum to that was something similar to this, and why humans tend to react as the last section indicates. Its fairly short and a good red if you're interested.

As to the whole shebang I went int last time; Yes, Doomsday is out of Gar's league, horribly so. I'm just indicating that he could, potentially, bootstrap himself to that level with the rules DC set down in its former continuity. It would take a lot of setup, and an exceedingly desperate circumstance to try. He'd have to know about The Red, which he doesn't (probably), and he'd have to be aware of Vixen's power's quirk and be crazy enough to try and exploit it. And he'd have to be in a room with Doomsday, and desperate enough to do anything, but then he'd be in the same room as Doomsday. And if he did do something that retardedly dangerous using a connection to an elemental force, he'd probably either become a mindless animal, dissolve into The Red itself, or become stuck in either that or his own form due to burnout. Really a desperation move.
Jerel chapter 20 . 12/12/2013
Second time reading this story. Love it! Re: hot links - Lots of writers add spaces or other characters and tell the readers to strip them out. Means the reader has to cut, paste then modify, but it works.
Kodra chapter 68 . 12/1/2013
I just caught up on this behemoth of a story. It's a well written story that handles the transition from acquaintances, friends, crushes, beginnings, middle, end, rebirth of a relationship, and now is transitioning into married life. That's kinda a miracle all in itself, and well worth the read.

I don't necessarily buy into aggressive machismo that is at the core of Rita's philosophy on men, but I can understand that some men are like that, and that alpha males are like that.

I'll be watching this one closely, although personally I'm interested in transitioning to the parenthood phase of their relationship.

Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 23 . 11/29/2013
it CJ girls cant see the good I hey should be with right under their nose says they die for her with that look that says I mean it dose everything to make the happy big and small and then has a chance to have sex and is a real man and says no because the girl is drunk and doesn't want it to happen that way she should wake up and not allow him to get way
Guest chapter 22 . 11/29/2013
hey im CJ im sure ive wrote you before ive read this story a few times its that good anyway ths has nothng to do with this chap. but girls most be dense as hell most girls chose the "hot" guty over the good guy and that stupid most time hot guy just wants ass and the good guy would die for her even though she didn't pick him first when is the good guy going to get the girl first before shes hurt and used by the jackass
Megageek21 chapter 28 . 11/10/2013
The ending was my favorite part. Googlimoogli! Ha! That was funny
writerzero chapter 64 . 10/28/2013
Now that was one incredible marriage scene.
writerzero chapter 57 . 10/28/2013
Whew! Raven and Beast Boy back together.
writerzero chapter 54 . 10/28/2013
So, should the Titans ever reunite Raven&Robin will know Changeling&Starfire had a roll in the hay driven by alien biology, while Changeling&Starfire will know Raven&Robin "planned" their role in the hay with full control of their mental faculties. Realistically, how could the team ever reform after that. I suppose Raven&Robin could try to keep their activities a secret, but if they got a moral bone in their bodies there would have to be some guilt, just as Changeling felt shame. How well would Raven or Robin deal with such guilt I wonder.
writerzero chapter 48 . 10/28/2013
That was interesting. An enclosed space to trap the pheromones certainly wouldn't have helped. If he'd known more about her people he might've used a form without a sense of smell, but alas ... Now there's one big mess to be cleared up, and a lot of hurt to heal. Hope it does.
Aleja08 chapter 38 . 10/24/2013