Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Chakor Reulle chapter 65 . 8/11/2013
I love this story it is in my top ten list of best stories ever
Halfwrong chapter 65 . 8/9/2013
Well, goddam, you actually finished! I remember like around chapter 20 something, this thing would end soon. Easily one of my favorites. Good job.
Guest chapter 65 . 8/8/2013
I sense a lemon scene coming up. Lemons scenes! Zombies! Raah!
Canis Zol chapter 65 . 8/8/2013
woo! great chapter!
IanZakk chapter 65 . 8/8/2013
Absolutely loved the ring idea. Loved the chapter (albeit it short) and feel honored to have my name alongside your writing in this story that has come to mean the world to me.
Illusionary Sage chapter 65 . 8/8/2013
this is exceptionally well written and it leaves you crazing more all i have to say in complaint is QUIT YOUR JOB AND WRITE YOU SLACKER! lol just kidding, good work though hope to see more soon.
notabotipromise chapter 65 . 8/8/2013
Good stuff, as usual. I'm not sure what chapter I left off on reviewing, but honestly I have exactly zero criticism for anything you've written, I've gotten used to the Marvel name drops, and there's only so many ways you can say "that's some good shit" before you start feeling repetitive. I will say getting updated on your releases is the main reason I broke down and created a user profile for this site.

I will say I loved the bit bit between Raven and Mento, particularly the 'world of cardboard' comment.
krostovikraven1 chapter 65 . 8/8/2013
Have to love the superhero life. After the mayhem they just went thru, everything is as if nothing out of the ordinary happened.

And well, about the turtle, its easy for me to imagine him doing just that, the dude is funny, no matter how precarious the situation. He could have very well turn into a microscopic bacteria like he's done before and have better chance to, if not get away, at least survive in the dirt under all that pressure. But hey. the turtle was far funnier.

Still love you. Update soon.
V is for the 5th chapter 65 . 8/8/2013
You know, I have to wonder, how much of life is this story? You seem so dedicated to finish it yourself, and to leave no debate on it, and yet seem so invested in it, shouting out to all comments and writing so much for the fans, do you know what your free time will be used for when this is said and done?
Me chapter 65 . 8/8/2013
Love it gunna miss this story
OMG LOVED IT chapter 65 . 8/8/2013
Monsieur Cranston

I LOVED THIS STORY!
And the fact that your ending it soon, makes me wish for the next story all the more, but regret that it will SOON be over. Like the song says "All good things go away". I've loved this story since I came upon Grey Beginnings. I wish you could write more. Hopefully, i'll have to wait awhile so you can regenerate ideas and tropes for different characters. I really hope you continue on with these types of stories, with different characters.
JOHNXgambit chapter 65 . 8/8/2013
yea I enjoyed superman's cardboard speech while beating the breaks off darksied in JLU
Shadico chapter 65 . 8/8/2013
Oh god, the end of this fic is coming and im getting anxiety attacks! Every time you referenced little future glimpses like the pics on anniversary or the ring and Raven, the only thing I could think was "He's wrapping up the story! NOOOO!"

But, that one line at the end of this chapter completely calmed me and made me happy as all hell. "Can I have two years to get used to the status of 'wife,' before we start talking about adding 'mother' to my titles?" She isn't opposed to it! It's gonna happen! Dear sweet Azar there is a god! Ahahaha. I hope the Epilogue at least references their kids, I would die happy.

Glad Steve said what he did, regardless of how necessary it was. He voiced the exact thoughts in my own mind in regards to that. Though, Rae didn't necessarily concede, she did agree and acknowledge to an extent. Makes me happy, hehe. Can't wait to see what you've got lined up next Lamont. Whatever it is, i'm sure it'll be fantastic, like always.
CertifiedAsshole chapter 65 . 8/7/2013
I will say this right now that I am horrible at posting reviews, I always think of them but as soon as I finish a chapter or story I feel excited and honestly just plain forget. But I have to say you and this story are one of the best things I have ever found on this site and I want to thank you since it was your stories that made me at least try to start writing fanfiction (I'm a procrastinator). These characters are entirely believable and make me think of them as real people instead of just DC universe heroes, and what you do with them is simply magnificent. Even if the story isn't quite done yet I just want to say thank you for this absolutely amazing story.

P.S.
I look forward to any other stories you do and if there are none then... I will cry, just saying.
BloodRose101 chapter 65 . 8/7/2013
Awesome, this fanfic has been such a pleasure to read and I look forward to the finish line but I' gonna miss this little world you've show us. Great job really cant wait for the next installment :)
1,640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »