Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Inuyashagirl312 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Lmfao. Come on Raven it can't be that bad lol
Inuyashagirl312 chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Beast boy cleans up nice and he did Raven a good one. That was a nice unofficial date.
Inuyashagirl312 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Yo Cyborg is an instigator lol.
Inuyashagirl312 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Yo epic beginning.
Atomicity chapter 64 . 7/16/2013
I'm always impressed with the stuff you know/research about and put into the chapter. Things like insect anatomy, and stuff about the church and its vernacular in this case. This chapter was exciting and heartfelt and I enjoyed it a lot. It's somewhat hard to imagine Raven's mad grin.
Guest chapter 64 . 7/15/2013
Awesome battle. Beast boy and raven owned trigun's sorry a #. Beast can transform into a powerful mystic dragon! Awesome! Post another chapter. Garfield logan and Rachael Logan forever! Yeah!
Me chapter 64 . 7/15/2013
Awesome love it!
Mr. Mookenstein chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
I hope all those blonde notches in the belt end in a bluenette buckle, otherwise BB's gonna get caught with his pants down real quick...
IanZakk chapter 64 . 7/15/2013
Love it more with each chapter. Don't want it to end :(
Zekiev Clayton-Zolnerowich chapter 64 . 7/14/2013
thought it was amazing, and i was talking about a more mature teen titans, not the newfangled watchamacallits them there kiddies are watching.
Mr. Mookenstein chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
"Slender and petite." Alright, I won't fault you on petite, but the only thing slender about Raven is her waistline...she has heartman hips and D cups otherwise.
EP chapter 64 . 7/14/2013
Great story been with it right from the beginning when bb and rae shared their vows i kinda cried a little update ASAP please
Randamwriter chapter 64 . 7/14/2013
... I'm speechless it was that just that good. Update soon i wanna to see the reception
JOHNXgambit chapter 64 . 7/14/2013
strange as it may sound I would've dissapointed if trigon didn't show up some way for his daughter's wedding, at least he's not a complete bastard
lunar silver chapter 64 . 7/14/2013