Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Me chapter 63 . 7/4/2013
Kinda short. Why have you not uploaded in like 4 months. I love this story. Keep up the good work. Upload soon!
kmarie96 chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
The getting laid like tile thing was awesome XD
VaraChan333 chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
"laid like tile"
beautiful line there my good man! I truly love this story and I am looking forward to seeing Rae and Garfield married!
Madman2014 chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
Hey Lamont
I just wanted to say thanks, Iv'e learned more about relationships by reading this story than I ever have by talking to other people. Also may I say that you are a DAMN good writer! If you ever get anything published Give us a heads up!

krostovikraven1 chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
For as long and for as much as he's wanted her, I bet he never expected such vows. Really great chapter. Loved it.
Shadico chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
...Could Rae be any more perfect a potential wife? Jeez, that speech would get any man excited beyond belief, haha. Having Nevermore turn into the Enterprise was an awesome touch, too. hahaha. Can't wait to see what Gar's response to that could possibly be, other than him grinning and nodding with half lidded dreamy eyes, heh. Great chapter as always, can't wait for the next one!
JasonVUK chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
That was such a loving speech _
shingi echidna chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
Lmao this is what i needed bfor work.
Dead Bones Sam chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
Damn man tears T-T that was beautiful
JOHNXgambit chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
this is raven throwing all her chips on the table. I just wish she would've made these vows on the wedding day the reaction alone from people present would've been priceless, but as u know that not her style
Chowbo chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
I don't really have much to say about this chapter other than it was good and pretty streight forward. Good job.
Guest chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
Make the lemon scene for the wedding night extremely and graphic.
Cailus Sionnach chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
Laid like a tile is probably going on my need to remember list. And don't be sorry, man. I am having a blast writing these characters
Jude3e chapter 63 . 7/2/2013
Dude, your points about Barris possibly being Batman could be right... My brain has stopped functioning... Haha, anyways besides that I've absolutely enjoyed this magnificent FanFiction since the 7th chapter (That's when I joined up on this wonderful story) and I will always hold this in my mental "FF Hall of Fame". You've completely captured proper emotion, intensity, creativity, and never strayed to far from the DC universes that the titans and company inhabit. Thank you so much for such an enjoyable read.
V is for the 5th chapter 56 . 7/2/2013
Rule #4 is a myth. No good man would/should choose his best friend over his girl. It's like, friend is level one, best friend is level 2, oldest friend is 3 and mate/marriage is level 4. (depending on level of closeness, girlfriend can be anywhere from level 1 to 4)
1,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »