Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Guest chapter 62 . 6/6/2013
Sigh. Hangovers. Nice chapter. You are close to having over 1100 reviews!
Randamwriter chapter 62 . 6/5/2013
Nanananana beast boy beast boy nanana

But really man nice story i love the bachorler party it was a great chapter and that batmoblie damn that was a nice touch
DNC ELEETS chapter 62 . 6/5/2013
Hey loved the story just like always and was not disappointed by changling's bachelor party you did great I loved all the plot twists you put in there such as the gun place in Nevada and changlings quick thinking on how to use the paintzooka against nightwing great job keep up the good work
Serenarey Chiba chapter 62 . 6/4/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter, then.
krostovikraven1 chapter 62 . 6/4/2013
i'm speechless... what a cool, awesome and out of this world bachelor party. Who ever said men couldn't enjoy such a festivity without exorbitant amounts of alcohol was crazy. just needed a bit more of imagination, hahaha loved it. Have i told you that i love you? . ...

oh, and by the way... i'm definably not a minor.
thegreatestslackerever chapter 62 . 6/4/2013
you sir, have done an absolutely great job. the last was pure genius, I only wish I could attend a bachelor party like that. again great job.
Dead Bones Sam chapter 62 . 6/4/2013
Original bat mobile, fishing trip, distraction bachelor parties, paintball bazookas, dude will you plan my bachelor party in a few years XD you rock man
otaku03 chapter 62 . 6/4/2013
XD hahaha!
awesome! Yeah, I had just seen the add and it said "very bad trip " and even though i know it as the hangover as well, it just stuck... so i'm happy that you're NOT using it as a reference in any way.
This bachelor party was EPIC.
You really got us there. I really thought that it was a strip club! I was really expecting it.
and thank you for teaching me something about birds today, i had no idea that race existed, and that it had such a unique name. this was really fun.
i'll be waiting for the next chapter!
JOHNXgambit chapter 62 . 6/4/2013
that was a two day MANCATION topped off with the perfect punchline well done sir
Windup chapter 62 . 6/4/2013
The whole "Nightwing should be 70" thing was probably too much to try to handwave away via Rule of Cool. I mean it's just so jarring.
Shadico chapter 62 . 6/4/2013
Oh good god, all the strip club allusions at the beginning had me in stitches. This is a bachelor party I'd be proud of. That Paintzooka was awesome too. Old guy to the rescue! Gar always has been a lucky guy in the end, haha.

I'm totally anxious about what has to happen in the next chapter though. They STARTED the bachelor party the morning that the bachelorette party ended, so the women HAD to have been at least talking about what was going on with the guys, maybe even tracking down the T-Car is some little mini adventure. I can just imagine Rae glancing at Gar and just being all "And where have YOU been?" hahahaha. FANTASTIC chapter as usual, and this has got me really wanting the next chapter soon. Ahahaha, tits and boobies. One of the guys has got to mention that to Rae while laughing it off, it's just too perfect.
Jude3e chapter 62 . 6/4/2013
I love what you did with the Futura, what with switching out George Barris' "1.00$ and other valuable consideration" with Batman. Smooth move, bro. Smooth move.
Chowbo chapter 62 . 6/3/2013
The ending was funny, very nice. I kinda wish Raven would have done something like Rita did, but this was great I really liked the whoopie condom joke...Do they actually make those?
Psomaster chapter 61 . 6/2/2013
Please, PLEASE keep writing, I am only just starting to do more reviews to show my support to the few stories i read, i sadly have not written many reviews at all and i hope to review each chapter of the story as it unfolds. unfortunately i do not read them at my computer but on my phone with an app, and it wont let me review there but i do still read and await each chapter as it comes out.

ive only posted one review on this way back when, back when the Aqualad was still involved oh gods .

I love the reactions you have done so far with each character, you kept them intune with their so called canon selves yet they have evolved in their own way as to portray them in a different light and what could be. You captured Ravens emotions well, the Beasts way of thinking/fighting/reactions, the way Nightwing/Robin would react to what happened, Starfires emotions to what has happened, youve done it all so well and i look forward to more.
Guest chapter 61 . 6/1/2013
When are you going to update this story. What happended to beast boy and the other guys? Please add lemon scenes in this story.
1,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »