Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Guest chapter 61 . 6/1/2013
When are you going to update this story. What happended to beast boy and the other guys? Please add lemon scenes in this story.
kmarie96 chapter 61 . 5/30/2013
I took me about a week, but I finished reading all you have written so far, and may I say, you have made me happy, mad (very mad at some parts), and you have made me laugh. Out of all the fanfictions I've read (and I have no life, so I've read many), yours is one of my favorites, and has the most detail I have see. Bravo. I eagerly wait for an update.
Warlordomega chapter 61 . 5/29/2013
Just read from chapter one till now. very good read cant wait to read more but here's my question will we get a surprise visit from trigon at the wedding?
Seas Aventura chapter 38 . 5/25/2013
Ok so...I'm not exactly going to apologize for my previous (ranty) email. However, I am going to make things a little sweeter :)
I read the lemons already after reading your readers shout outs a few chapters after I sent the email. You really got that much flack from the ladies for a dominant Changeling? I would argue now that it is in his character. He's not just any shape-shifter...he shifts into different animals. Animals. Primal creatures...creatures of instinct. Any love he makes to Raven is going to include the purest form of him. I believe the primal form of him is his essence...it made sense that he went wild. He's showed a wonderful amount of restraint for a man (it's true, don't deny it...I don't excuse women either but most men are NOT as lenient as Changeling has been) and she did initiate the reaction from him based on her passion as well. She bit him. She marked him. Her territory. The Beast within was unhinged from go. Besides all that logic...it was really fucking hot. ;) I've truly enjoyed your perspective and determination to uphold a realistic base to the story. I want more RobStar. Had to say that. Obviously you don't have too, but hell I HAD to say that. Also...if you want a challenge...I simply CANNOT find a decent KidFlashxJinx fanfic to save my fucking life. T rated or M rated...nothing that evenly closely resembles a story with plot or characters who are IN character. Best I've seen from them is if they are a side pairing and obviously a total TEASE. I'd write one myself...but I have such difficulties writing for any guy. Kid Flash would probably be desecrated and I don't dare disturb and pluck a single crimson hair on the thick skull of his. I think YOU however could pull it off. Jinx is a more spicy and slightly reckless version of Raven...still very witchy and dark...but she was a leader...she's got streams of personality and sass. She's also very complex and compelling because of her obvious switch from bad to good. I've always wanted to see the transition that TT cut out where she obviously let Wally get to her and switch her up. She's probably gonna fight him...fight everyone...but I fucking love Wally. One episode of his wonderful personality (best friends with Dick Grayson for a reason) was not enough. Young Justice didn't satiate me. Artemis was too tough and really stuck doing her own thing.

Oh wow...really sorry...should have been focusing more on reviewing your CURRENT story. Sorry...I've just been dying for a well though out and wonderfully executed Jally fic. Oh and I will put this as a review on in case you prefer to answer me in a shout out or something.

One more point before I keep reading and get more motive for a REAL review.
Writing out your authors note describing what happens in the BEGINNING of the chapter...really kills all the surprises. Save it for the end maybe? I don't know but I keep having to skim really fast so I don't get spoiled and lose half my surprise and enthusiasm throughout the chapter. If I know it's coming then that's half the fun dead. Sorry...maybe it's just me? Oh well. I don't like it either way.

Thank you for your time, effort, and dedication to not being predictable, overly fluffy...or just absolutely full on fan girl (boy ;) ) mode.

Warms the cockles of my little mangled well preserved blood engorged organ (oh my, that didn't come out quite right...)

Sin-searingly, Seas
Charlizard777 chapter 61 . 5/24/2013
This chapter... I like it.
ANOTHER!

As to the forced firefly reference it was the "Hell I'm gonna live" part.
Everything else has been flawless.
DNC ELEETS chapter 61 . 5/23/2013
Hey man good job with this one loved it your doing great in your stories.
I must say I enjoy how you keep your word about the shout outs some other writers say they will give shout outs to people who give good reviews then don't so I'm glad to see that you aren't like them.
I'm more than happy to pay you in the nice words from reviews that you deserve keep up the good work.
And last of all I wanted to say I can't wait to see how you do changling's bachelor party if he will have one well that's all for now love your stories bro write on
egg1 chapter 60 . 5/21/2013
Oh by the way I forgot to tell you that you can't have Beastboy propose and not have a wedding in your story. Just saying.
egg1 chapter 61 . 5/21/2013
Wow I am glad that they are getting married and that war is over because it was really boring to me. But they didn't have a really good talk. At least I don't think so. It was kind of a let down but I knew that it would be. But all in all so far good. I just hope that Raven didn't do anything really stupid drunk because that would be annoying.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 61 . 5/21/2013
Lucky thing Black Label wasn't abused in this fic or else, Raven would already be smashed up and hammered.
tatsumarusmith chapter 61 . 5/21/2013
AHHHH SNAP! Cant wait to see the bachelor party. Gonna be off the

Anyways, good to see you keeping up with your story. Was very happy with the last few chapters ive read ,and as ive said before, well crafed and honed to make a very coherent, simple, but engaging story. :)

Continue the good work mate.
Guest chapter 61 . 5/20/2013
NOOOOO! There MUST be more Ch/Rae FF from you! You are a very talented writer and story teller. I would follow your stories to the depth of the Interwebs and back! LOL. But seriously, I really enjoy your storiesand I hope there is more Ch/Rae coming. this story was saawweettt!. I loved Garfields question, Raven's analyzing, and finally, answer. I expected a little more elaborate party, but the small, yet significant, interaction between Rae, Star, and Batgirl, showed how true it was that Rae HAD indeed gotten over it. I think I caught your scene moment...Was it the line from The Hangover, but adapted for Pleasure Island? (What happens on Pleasure Island, stays on Pleasure Island, except chlamydia, that shit comes back!) Awesome! can't wait for the guys version. it'll probably be like the movie! can't wait for the update.
DJMax340 chapter 61 . 5/20/2013
Well that was a quick update :D
Anyways, really nice chapter though I didn't expect you to be at the proposal already...
Lord Vukodlak chapter 61 . 5/20/2013
Hmm I presume the men have left for Garfield's bachelor party. Or are still passed out on location if they held both events on the same night. His party should be interesting especially if someone mistakenly invites Aqualad... wait that's not interesting that's an epic disaster.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
Hmmm... Raven came across as pretty shallow in this chapter (again). She isn't afraid of losing BB because she loves him, she's afraid of losing him because he's a sex god? That's quite a contrast to when he ran out to be with her in the Battle on Tamaran, ready to die at her side, because he loves her. She also came across as being more worried about being caught than actually doing the right thing for its own sake. Not surprising, as she still shows no remorse over her loveless,self absorbed fling with Nightwing.

And then she accepted his marriage proposal, even though in her heart she believes the relationship will fail. Poor BB, he's doing all the heavy lifting in this relationship;.
Chowbo chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
Why do I get the feeling that Changeling is going to get into trouble at his party. Great chapter by the way it was really funny.
1,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »