Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
DNC ELEETS chapter 61 . 5/23/2013
Hey man good job with this one loved it your doing great in your stories.
I must say I enjoy how you keep your word about the shout outs some other writers say they will give shout outs to people who give good reviews then don't so I'm glad to see that you aren't like them.
I'm more than happy to pay you in the nice words from reviews that you deserve keep up the good work.
And last of all I wanted to say I can't wait to see how you do changling's bachelor party if he will have one well that's all for now love your stories bro write on
egg1 chapter 60 . 5/21/2013
Oh by the way I forgot to tell you that you can't have Beastboy propose and not have a wedding in your story. Just saying.
egg1 chapter 61 . 5/21/2013
Wow I am glad that they are getting married and that war is over because it was really boring to me. But they didn't have a really good talk. At least I don't think so. It was kind of a let down but I knew that it would be. But all in all so far good. I just hope that Raven didn't do anything really stupid drunk because that would be annoying.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 61 . 5/21/2013
Lucky thing Black Label wasn't abused in this fic or else, Raven would already be smashed up and hammered.
tatsumarusmith chapter 61 . 5/21/2013
AHHHH SNAP! Cant wait to see the bachelor party. Gonna be off the

Anyways, good to see you keeping up with your story. Was very happy with the last few chapters ive read ,and as ive said before, well crafed and honed to make a very coherent, simple, but engaging story. :)

Continue the good work mate.
Guest chapter 61 . 5/20/2013
NOOOOO! There MUST be more Ch/Rae FF from you! You are a very talented writer and story teller. I would follow your stories to the depth of the Interwebs and back! LOL. But seriously, I really enjoy your storiesand I hope there is more Ch/Rae coming. this story was saawweettt!. I loved Garfields question, Raven's analyzing, and finally, answer. I expected a little more elaborate party, but the small, yet significant, interaction between Rae, Star, and Batgirl, showed how true it was that Rae HAD indeed gotten over it. I think I caught your scene moment...Was it the line from The Hangover, but adapted for Pleasure Island? (What happens on Pleasure Island, stays on Pleasure Island, except chlamydia, that shit comes back!) Awesome! can't wait for the guys version. it'll probably be like the movie! can't wait for the update.
DJMax340 chapter 61 . 5/20/2013
Well that was a quick update :D
Anyways, really nice chapter though I didn't expect you to be at the proposal already...
Lord Vukodlak chapter 61 . 5/20/2013
Hmm I presume the men have left for Garfield's bachelor party. Or are still passed out on location if they held both events on the same night. His party should be interesting especially if someone mistakenly invites Aqualad... wait that's not interesting that's an epic disaster.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
Hmmm... Raven came across as pretty shallow in this chapter (again). She isn't afraid of losing BB because she loves him, she's afraid of losing him because he's a sex god? That's quite a contrast to when he ran out to be with her in the Battle on Tamaran, ready to die at her side, because he loves her. She also came across as being more worried about being caught than actually doing the right thing for its own sake. Not surprising, as she still shows no remorse over her loveless,self absorbed fling with Nightwing.

And then she accepted his marriage proposal, even though in her heart she believes the relationship will fail. Poor BB, he's doing all the heavy lifting in this relationship;.
Chowbo chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
Why do I get the feeling that Changeling is going to get into trouble at his party. Great chapter by the way it was really funny.
Justafly chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
Thank you, for making me look insane on my 14 hr flight back to the states. Seriously, the last time I read was before the whole Changeling/Starfire getdown. Obviously, quite a bit has happened since then. You sure know how to spin classic, predictable tropes and make 'em new again.

Maybe its been the time away from home and your story, but I remember my reading sessions running more... fluidly. This time around character interaction seemed a bit more awkward and out of place. Hopefully, I'll get another round of reading time and have the motivation to go through it all, so I can explain myself better.

Your last chapter's ending and this proposal were both really cute, so naturally I'm waiting for disaster to strike. Your perception of female interaction was funny and interesting, but a bit overkill.
Randamwriter chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
nosebleed just nosebleed
and damn if that was ravens how was beastboy's
krostovikraven1 chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
aww, the proposal was sweet. cant wait to see what Garfield's bachelor party is like. Raven's was wild. but his can be more over the top.

i read Raven's wedding, so romantic . have i ever told you that I love you?...
Guest chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
What the duce? What happened to beast boy and the other guys. Please add more lemon scenes.
JOHNXgambit chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
wisdom: brave get a stretcher happy blew a fuse. if this were an episode I picture BB driving a semi labeled proposal blindsiding raven backing up and doing a burnout on her. the beach scene was deep in a creepy I'll show u mine if I see yours kinda way
1,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »