Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Guest chapter 61 . 7/5/2013
master blaster?! i love mad max! u are now on my list of favorite people
omagerdnerdynord chapter 63 . 7/5/2013
nice chapter again, i liked the new setting in raven's mind! i like how frank raven and changeling are about their nightly activities, its funny! i'll be waiting for the next one ;)
necro-wulf chapter 57 . 7/5/2013
So Gar just Ducked an unstable high energy reactor into a mech it was never even vaguely designed. Coop Would be so Proud.
V is for the 5th chapter 63 . 7/4/2013
If, I ever get married, I feel that getting "laid like a tile" would put in a debt I couldn't pay back to my spouse. So,(not ever remotely thinking any other guy would agree with me on this) but that would not fly with me(then again, when I actually think about what I doing, I'm always needs of others first kinda guy anyways).
Still, BB does enough of that in his day-job so, I think it's okay if he gets a little greedy in the sack.(besides, It's not like she doesn't like it.)
necro-wulf chapter 30 . 7/4/2013
This may be the only time I've ever seen somebody be this pants shittingly scared of Aquaman. But DCAU Aquaman is boss.
xpetunia chapter 63 . 7/4/2013
Wonderful chapter!
I was expecting it to be longer but it don't matter. Anyways, I love how she made that speech to Gar. I find that really sweet. 3 Can't wait for the next chapter: The Wedding! Keep up the great work. ;)
Me chapter 63 . 7/4/2013
Kinda short. Why have you not uploaded in like 4 months. I love this story. Keep up the good work. Upload soon!
kmarie96 chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
The getting laid like tile thing was awesome XD
VaraChan333 chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
"laid like tile"
beautiful line there my good man! I truly love this story and I am looking forward to seeing Rae and Garfield married!
Madman2014 chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
Hey Lamont
I just wanted to say thanks, Iv'e learned more about relationships by reading this story than I ever have by talking to other people. Also may I say that you are a DAMN good writer! If you ever get anything published Give us a heads up!

krostovikraven1 chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
For as long and for as much as he's wanted her, I bet he never expected such vows. Really great chapter. Loved it.
Shadico chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
...Could Rae be any more perfect a potential wife? Jeez, that speech would get any man excited beyond belief, haha. Having Nevermore turn into the Enterprise was an awesome touch, too. hahaha. Can't wait to see what Gar's response to that could possibly be, other than him grinning and nodding with half lidded dreamy eyes, heh. Great chapter as always, can't wait for the next one!
JasonVUK chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
That was such a loving speech _
shingi echidna chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
Lmao this is what i needed bfor work.
Dead Bones Sam chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
Damn man tears T-T that was beautiful
1,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »