Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
mkell734 chapter 60 . 5/16/2013
First of all, I just want to mention that I read all 60 Chapters (less the alerts about lemons) in less than three days-time, and I am pleasantly pleased with the direction your story is moving toward. I might even go as far as to admit that I read several chapters during work (all the while keeping my peripheral vision on high alert as to not get caught and get my ass chewed out for it).

That being said, I am highly anticipating the next step in Raven and Changeling's always-evolving relationship. Being frank, much of the plot from the beginning has been used time and time again in all the fan fiction I've read in the last eight years (I may possibly be as old or near as old as you are), BUT, there are many aspects of the story so far that I have been very refreshing, namely the characters' evolvement and backgrounds, the expansion into other super hero involvement (not just DC Comics, which I am glad for), and of course, the creativity you hold with your settings and their cultural aspects - Bludhaven and Tamaran, specifically.

Unfortunately, and - as you may notice due to my writing style - I am very disproving of your grammar and spelling (however, I did note your mention of slight dyslexia, with which I will let some of your errors slide). Would it kill you to do a quick review of your work before posting it? It sure would make a Professional Writing graduate (such as myself) VERY happy.

Before posting my review, I do have a question for you (several, actually, but I will withhold them due to this insanely post I'm about to give you): Do you write professionally, and, if not, have you ever considered publishing your work? Obviously, "Love in Shades of Green and Gray" is too doused in copy right laws to even consider publishing, but you have a knack for inventive and attention-grasping plots. Why not give it a try? Just an idea for you to mull over.
Guest chapter 60 . 5/16/2013
I do not recall raven being sterile. Please update.
Promises of Freedom chapter 60 . 5/15/2013
Is it Raven who is sterile, BB, or both? ;)
Charlizard777 chapter 32 . 5/15/2013
That I'm gonna live firefly reference was too forced. :/
Still enjoying this mind you
Charlizard777 chapter 22 . 5/15/2013
I loved that Firstly reference.
Charlizard777 chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
I enjoyed that whole guy translation thing. It's interesting seeing it in English and not well, ya know. I'm really enjoying this.
SlowFade chapter 60 . 5/14/2013
Konichiwa.

Another amazing chapter. Might I add...I love Kid Flash. The dude is super cool. Great story line too. I also enjoy the background on Starfire's life, so nicely done. :)

Seiko-chan
Chowbo chapter 60 . 5/14/2013
Hmm, ok the "Chemo" thing was interesting and I hope it turns into something more. The avatar conference was interesting also. I really want to know if they will stay together, and if not than how long will it last.
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
I. Need. MOAR!
InfiniteDragon chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
Your review response (for Ch 59, and my review for it):
InfiniteDragon – Sorry for all the errors. And for telegraphing Starfire's last move on Blackfire. I had thought it was fairly subtle.

/shrug There weren't that many errors- just more than usual. It happens, we all have good days and bad days. I wouldn't (in retrospect, at least) say it was well telegraphed. It probably WAS pretty subtle. I just caught it pretty easily myself. Again, it happens. :)
This chapter (60)? Didn't expect the whole Bludhaven thing. At all. So, deus ex or not, props for that. lol
annonumus chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
if you dont updated i will jump off of a cliff. period.
TheBlueRingOfHope chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
Fun. I'll say that the reason i love this series is mainly because it flows much better than most others on this site. Personally you're one of my favorite authors on the net.
DNC ELEETS chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
Hello I love ur stories bro I'm more of a robin starfire person but u did beastboy raven real well. I have not been displeased with any of ur chapters and I think u portrayed the Titans excellently I started reading ur story last week just finished this one its real good and pulls the heartstrings perfectly I hope I can get a shoutout from you in the next chapter going to be checking everyday for the next chapter ur awesome at this keep the good work
Randamwriter chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
aww man dick man i'm sorry.

(i am so happy i almost thought that last chapter was the LAST chapter. nice to know you still going)

and dick man again sorry
Victorthe3rd chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
Hey LMC! i know i haven't replied for the last few chapters but I just had to see where you were going with the whole story arc, from pre-tamaran, to Tameran and now post. I must give you a copious round of applause. between the rehashing and repair of relationships, confrontation of all parties involved, the battle for a uncertain future, the the M, Knight Shaymalan style plot twist, to the return home with introspective and illuminating details of Starfires' past and inner working of her culture, I was thoroughly entertained and enthralled. I love this story and I hope you shall continue on for as long as you come up with new ideas.

Your dedicated reader and reviewer,
Vic