Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
JOHNXgambit chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
this is raven throwing all her chips on the table. I just wish she would've made these vows on the wedding day the reaction alone from people present would've been priceless, but as u know that not her style
Chowbo chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
I don't really have much to say about this chapter other than it was good and pretty streight forward. Good job.
Guest chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
Make the lemon scene for the wedding night extremely and graphic.
Cailus Sionnach chapter 63 . 7/3/2013
Laid like a tile is probably going on my need to remember list. And don't be sorry, man. I am having a blast writing these characters
Jude3e chapter 63 . 7/2/2013
Dude, your points about Barris possibly being Batman could be right... My brain has stopped functioning... Haha, anyways besides that I've absolutely enjoyed this magnificent FanFiction since the 7th chapter (That's when I joined up on this wonderful story) and I will always hold this in my mental "FF Hall of Fame". You've completely captured proper emotion, intensity, creativity, and never strayed to far from the DC universes that the titans and company inhabit. Thank you so much for such an enjoyable read.
V is for the 5th chapter 56 . 7/2/2013
Rule #4 is a myth. No good man would/should choose his best friend over his girl. It's like, friend is level one, best friend is level 2, oldest friend is 3 and mate/marriage is level 4. (depending on level of closeness, girlfriend can be anywhere from level 1 to 4)
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 63 . 7/2/2013
That last line had me in tears xDDDD
Lover of A Good Story chapter 63 . 7/2/2013
Wisdom is totally right. Raven has never once done anything to show Changeling what he means to her. She totally overreacted to the episode with Starfire and then went as far as to revenge fuck Nightwing to get back at him while technically they were still together.
V is for the 5th chapter 49 . 7/2/2013
DC has one too?
ZBixby chapter 62 . 7/1/2013
Well sir, I must applaud you. Through all of your chapters that you have posted you've kept me intrigued, you've made me mad, hell you've made me want to track you down and throttle you. All signs of an excellent writer. I'm quite curious as to how this will be wrapped up and anxiously await the next chapter.

Also have you ever considered having someone draw all this up comic book style? Would be an interesting project...
tatsumarusmith chapter 62 . 6/29/2013
Best bachelor party ever. I will probably now and forever use this as a guide for throwing one when my best mates get themselves hitched. XD

Gotta, say I was rearing and gearing to ask some technical questions of the bat-mobile sort. Then i read your author notes and it was cool. SO i coped. :P

Had to say i was somewhat confused by the entire last scene until I started thinking about it. Then i got it, then it became hilarious. Especially loved the "strippers". Overall i have to say i really liked the pampering our beloved grass stain received from some of his closest buddies in the world. Very good interaction and story between the boys. Keep up the good stuff and i will await your next chapter with great anticipation. :)
necro-wulf chapter 61 . 6/28/2013
Dude, culture of shame v. culture of guilt. I cannot express my respect for you enough.
QuxxnofThrones chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This is my second time reading this and I really enjoy this story and how the Titans progress from teens to adults
Cailus Sionnach chapter 62 . 6/18/2013
Been following this story for a while, think I've read it like...roughly twice and you actually got me writing my own fic, now. So...I don't know if I should thank you or be mad at you for giving me another project to work on. Little bit of both. Anyways, love the story and I honestly can't wait to see what happens next.
egg1 chapter 62 . 6/14/2013
Hey you might of donr a wedding once but not for this Raven and This Beast Boy. And I was wondering about the batmobile so thanks for explaining it. Just like everything you write this chapter is good. :D
1,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »