Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
TheBlueRingOfHope chapter 59 . 5/9/2013
Fantastic chapter, so were these past few. I am interested as to how this story is going to end, it seems like it will have quite a few characters to cover.
LovelyMagicDarkStrength chapter 59 . 5/7/2013
More?:3! Lolol. I'm really enjoying this Story
SlowFade chapter 59 . 5/5/2013
*Avoids door with ribbon*
Lol. I loved that. Your story is amazing and you are doing quite the job on it. :) Keep up the good work! _

Seiko-Chan
Lord Vukodlak chapter 59 . 5/4/2013
Hmm pragmatic decision I'm guessing that means she's going to get Tubal Ligation or some other medical procedure. Not like Garfield can get a vasectomy fairly certain that wouldn't work on a shapeshifter. I'm guessing being one of the four horsemen is the result of something that happened in outer perdition. That or Raven's pragmatic decision fails
The Harry Wompa chapter 59 . 5/3/2013
River of flames huh? totally not deserved. This story is excellent, even if it is running a little long. your characterization is excellent on all counts, and while some my not be true to the show, you make them work within the context of this riveting and thought provoking story. I look forward to more, but honestly this may work as an ending, since all the major issues have been resolved. I love your portrayal of the beast, and the elements of starfire's personality and culture brought in. The comics give her a much more alien feel than the show, and you captured it quite well. So, two thumbs way up, and keep up the good work!
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 59 . 5/3/2013
LOL Starfire stripping is win hahahha!
Guest chapter 59 . 5/2/2013
Black placed a bomb on the t ship. No wonder starfire does not trust blackfire. It would be nice if have chapter based on blackire point of view.
ilikeyourwriting chapter 20 . 5/2/2013
s/3588436/1/Deadpan-Love
not sure if it went through first time
ilikeyourwriting chapter 20 . 5/2/2013
Just thought Id help out a good fanfiction author. I have a document with some of my favorite fan fics on it. Both yours and deadpan love are on it. But enough about me, here is the link.
Cpt Opinionated chapter 37 . 5/2/2013
One need not double-dog pinky swear when you have to power of knowing AFF
krostovikraven1 chapter 59 . 5/2/2013
this chapter was great. loved the poem, very appropriate and im sure Baldwin has nothing to forgive you. i'm sure he'll be just as glad that his own writtings are being enjoyed one way or another. XD
DJMax340 chapter 59 . 5/2/2013
Nice chapter, great so far...
Hope you can keep up :P
(will give a full review at the end of the story, sorry...)
Shadico chapter 59 . 5/2/2013
A very satisfying wrap up to an exhilarating arc in the story. I never thought much about Star forcing herself to change for Rob's sake, but it makes all the sense in the world, and the fact that Rob wants her to be herself now and give them another go...fantastic. ALL THE FEELS. Great stuff dude.

For now, my only fear stems from your Authors note...Rae refusing to have kids...oh lord. They would be such GREAT parents though! AGH! I...I hope its just another arc and in the end Rae agrees. Oh lordy there needs to be chromatically challenged kids running around in the epilogue. One can only hope!
InfiniteDragon chapter 59 . 5/2/2013
the first thing Garfield Koriand'r noticed [What? Both of them in one body now? lol]
and see what they thing [think, not thing?]
shoulder blades and rand [ran]
He vast bronze door [the]
Grand Ruler entered passed through [entered and passed through? She's pretty capable. lol]
Blackfire remained on kneeling [on... the floor?]
remember," Starfire said, softly, the lullaby [-softly, the QUOTE lullaby-]
grabbed their back [pack]
newly refit T-ship [refitED]
out of a padded, gimbaled, shielded, and duck taped it [-shielded (what?), and duck- Also, duct
tape unless you mean the specific brand of duck tape]
Within reason. He blinked. Hey. If you [Quotes, "Within reason." He blinked. "Hey, if you-"
got save, the [saveD]

Good to read as always... I did call the Blackfire bit a long time ago (saw it back when Starfire arrived and found that Blacky was actually doing a decent job for her people... or trying), but didn't want to spoil things. Was gonna say it now, with the hint at the start of the chapter, but you got to it too soon. lol
otaku03 chapter 59 . 5/2/2013
great chapter again :)
thanks for the explanation, i remember now, when she has some sort of tentaculs against dr. light, and she scares him half to death. that was funny :)
i really loved this chapter, it was really funny when she sighs and says "humans.."
i could totally imagine that and i really laughed out loud, not just had more air going through my nose.
can't wait for the update, and i hope this'lll end with an epilogue into the future (kids maybe?)
1,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »