Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
annonumus chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
if you dont updated i will jump off of a cliff. period.
TheBlueRingOfHope chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
Fun. I'll say that the reason i love this series is mainly because it flows much better than most others on this site. Personally you're one of my favorite authors on the net.
DNC ELEETS chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
Hello I love ur stories bro I'm more of a robin starfire person but u did beastboy raven real well. I have not been displeased with any of ur chapters and I think u portrayed the Titans excellently I started reading ur story last week just finished this one its real good and pulls the heartstrings perfectly I hope I can get a shoutout from you in the next chapter going to be checking everyday for the next chapter ur awesome at this keep the good work
Randamwriter chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
aww man dick man i'm sorry.

(i am so happy i almost thought that last chapter was the LAST chapter. nice to know you still going)

and dick man again sorry
Victorthe3rd chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
Hey LMC! i know i haven't replied for the last few chapters but I just had to see where you were going with the whole story arc, from pre-tamaran, to Tameran and now post. I must give you a copious round of applause. between the rehashing and repair of relationships, confrontation of all parties involved, the battle for a uncertain future, the the M, Knight Shaymalan style plot twist, to the return home with introspective and illuminating details of Starfires' past and inner working of her culture, I was thoroughly entertained and enthralled. I love this story and I hope you shall continue on for as long as you come up with new ideas.

Your dedicated reader and reviewer,
Vic
Yodaheisnot chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
Continuity issue in earlier chapters Raven was worried about a pregnancy now she is sterile with no explanation of why of all of a sudden you changed your mind...no going to see a doctor or getting tested for fertility has been mentioned just the fact she is randomly sterile...otherwise great chapter... again continuity issue only problem I have
JOHNXgambit chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
hey I remember that incident in the DC online game that level was nuts u had to fight chemo with a hazmat team. I figured this would've bother bb too seeing how the botherhood was involved. but its good to see everyone back again
krostovikraven1 chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
Raven is looking at the rational side of her situation but i think that she's being selfish again. true she's considering his needs and wants but also deciding for him in the long term.

if it comes to breaking up again which she seems to be expecting him to do it at some point, she might not turn into a psychotic bitch but her self esteem would be so damaged. even though she's preparing herself for it.

maybe and just maybe, he would have something else in mind.
Shadico chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
That was depressing...

Uh...yea. I don't really know what else to say. Hope BB proves her wrong. Also, isn't BB the only one with even a possibility of impregnating Rae because of his morphable DNA? Hope that's the case...

WHY THE DEPRESSING END TO THIS CHAPTER! BAH!
IanZakk chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
I have no words...
otaku03 chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaah!
nooo?! you wouldn't do this to us would you? after 60 long chapters...you wouldn't break them up again?
think of our poor, poor hearts!
no. this must be for the plot :) . (i hope i'm not deluding myself)
great chapter, wide range of vocabulary and very well written as usual
keep up the good work!
(hey, by the way, i've been wondering, isn't there some way, with raven's magic, to be able to concieve a child with BB? even if its a child in the mind, that would live in nevermore or something...?)
anyways, i'm looking forward to the next chappie :)
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
If Raven really believes that the relationship is doomed to failure, wouldn't the honest thing to do be to say goodbye now, rather than let it build up and let it crash yet again?
iHwanniex3 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
there are plenty of lemons out there so i'm slightly confused on the missing chapter. :/
browneyedbaby17 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Hey, I need your help. I am reading your story, I'm so into it, and I am an over the age of eighteen. I really want to be able to access the missing love scene chapters but I do not use adultfanfiction, or rather, I am not familiar with the site. I had to stop reading your story because it felt like there was a piece missing and I really want to continue. So could you help me out so that I can continue on reading? What can I do to get the missing chapters?
A Half-Empty Glass chapter 30 . 5/11/2013
This has got to be the best chapter I've ever read in all of fanfiction. The way you portrayed Cyborg's brotherly instincts was amazing and better than anything I could come up with. I just had to mention how great this chapter was. Go Cyborg
1,564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »