Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
JOHNXgambit chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
hey I remember that incident in the DC online game that level was nuts u had to fight chemo with a hazmat team. I figured this would've bother bb too seeing how the botherhood was involved. but its good to see everyone back again
krostovikraven1 chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
Raven is looking at the rational side of her situation but i think that she's being selfish again. true she's considering his needs and wants but also deciding for him in the long term.

if it comes to breaking up again which she seems to be expecting him to do it at some point, she might not turn into a psychotic bitch but her self esteem would be so damaged. even though she's preparing herself for it.

maybe and just maybe, he would have something else in mind.
Shadico chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
That was depressing...

Uh...yea. I don't really know what else to say. Hope BB proves her wrong. Also, isn't BB the only one with even a possibility of impregnating Rae because of his morphable DNA? Hope that's the case...

WHY THE DEPRESSING END TO THIS CHAPTER! BAH!
IanZakk chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
I have no words...
otaku03 chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaah!
nooo?! you wouldn't do this to us would you? after 60 long chapters...you wouldn't break them up again?
think of our poor, poor hearts!
no. this must be for the plot :) . (i hope i'm not deluding myself)
great chapter, wide range of vocabulary and very well written as usual
keep up the good work!
(hey, by the way, i've been wondering, isn't there some way, with raven's magic, to be able to concieve a child with BB? even if its a child in the mind, that would live in nevermore or something...?)
anyways, i'm looking forward to the next chappie :)
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
If Raven really believes that the relationship is doomed to failure, wouldn't the honest thing to do be to say goodbye now, rather than let it build up and let it crash yet again?
iHwanniex3 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
there are plenty of lemons out there so i'm slightly confused on the missing chapter. :/
browneyedbaby17 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Hey, I need your help. I am reading your story, I'm so into it, and I am an over the age of eighteen. I really want to be able to access the missing love scene chapters but I do not use adultfanfiction, or rather, I am not familiar with the site. I had to stop reading your story because it felt like there was a piece missing and I really want to continue. So could you help me out so that I can continue on reading? What can I do to get the missing chapters?
A Half-Empty Glass chapter 30 . 5/11/2013
This has got to be the best chapter I've ever read in all of fanfiction. The way you portrayed Cyborg's brotherly instincts was amazing and better than anything I could come up with. I just had to mention how great this chapter was. Go Cyborg
TheBlueRingOfHope chapter 59 . 5/9/2013
Fantastic chapter, so were these past few. I am interested as to how this story is going to end, it seems like it will have quite a few characters to cover.
LovelyMagicDarkStrength chapter 59 . 5/7/2013
More?:3! Lolol. I'm really enjoying this Story
SlowFade chapter 59 . 5/5/2013
*Avoids door with ribbon*
Lol. I loved that. Your story is amazing and you are doing quite the job on it. :) Keep up the good work! _

Seiko-Chan
Lord Vukodlak chapter 59 . 5/4/2013
Hmm pragmatic decision I'm guessing that means she's going to get Tubal Ligation or some other medical procedure. Not like Garfield can get a vasectomy fairly certain that wouldn't work on a shapeshifter. I'm guessing being one of the four horsemen is the result of something that happened in outer perdition. That or Raven's pragmatic decision fails
The Harry Wompa chapter 59 . 5/3/2013
River of flames huh? totally not deserved. This story is excellent, even if it is running a little long. your characterization is excellent on all counts, and while some my not be true to the show, you make them work within the context of this riveting and thought provoking story. I look forward to more, but honestly this may work as an ending, since all the major issues have been resolved. I love your portrayal of the beast, and the elements of starfire's personality and culture brought in. The comics give her a much more alien feel than the show, and you captured it quite well. So, two thumbs way up, and keep up the good work!
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 59 . 5/3/2013
LOL Starfire stripping is win hahahha!
1,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »