Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
DJMax340 chapter 61 . 5/20/2013
Well that was a quick update :D
Anyways, really nice chapter though I didn't expect you to be at the proposal already...
Lord Vukodlak chapter 61 . 5/20/2013
Hmm I presume the men have left for Garfield's bachelor party. Or are still passed out on location if they held both events on the same night. His party should be interesting especially if someone mistakenly invites Aqualad... wait that's not interesting that's an epic disaster.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
Hmmm... Raven came across as pretty shallow in this chapter (again). She isn't afraid of losing BB because she loves him, she's afraid of losing him because he's a sex god? That's quite a contrast to when he ran out to be with her in the Battle on Tamaran, ready to die at her side, because he loves her. She also came across as being more worried about being caught than actually doing the right thing for its own sake. Not surprising, as she still shows no remorse over her loveless,self absorbed fling with Nightwing.

And then she accepted his marriage proposal, even though in her heart she believes the relationship will fail. Poor BB, he's doing all the heavy lifting in this relationship;.
Chowbo chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
Why do I get the feeling that Changeling is going to get into trouble at his party. Great chapter by the way it was really funny.
Justafly chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
Thank you, for making me look insane on my 14 hr flight back to the states. Seriously, the last time I read was before the whole Changeling/Starfire getdown. Obviously, quite a bit has happened since then. You sure know how to spin classic, predictable tropes and make 'em new again.

Maybe its been the time away from home and your story, but I remember my reading sessions running more... fluidly. This time around character interaction seemed a bit more awkward and out of place. Hopefully, I'll get another round of reading time and have the motivation to go through it all, so I can explain myself better.

Your last chapter's ending and this proposal were both really cute, so naturally I'm waiting for disaster to strike. Your perception of female interaction was funny and interesting, but a bit overkill.
Randamwriter chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
nosebleed just nosebleed
and damn if that was ravens how was beastboy's
krostovikraven1 chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
aww, the proposal was sweet. cant wait to see what Garfield's bachelor party is like. Raven's was wild. but his can be more over the top.

i read Raven's wedding, so romantic . have i ever told you that I love you?...
Guest chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
What the duce? What happened to beast boy and the other guys. Please add more lemon scenes.
JOHNXgambit chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
wisdom: brave get a stretcher happy blew a fuse. if this were an episode I picture BB driving a semi labeled proposal blindsiding raven backing up and doing a burnout on her. the beach scene was deep in a creepy I'll show u mine if I see yours kinda way
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
I can't wait to read about the bachelor party! This chapter was awesome.
JasonVUK chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
Oooohhh so Raven shows that Demon side of her's to Gar. I wondered about that since you had her use it back on Tameran. Now I have a better idea of what it looks like. Damn I wish there were some pictures to get the true image of it.

And Gar _ SQUEEE! he proposed! Awesome!

And is Raven worried about the Male Strippers? or just the Male Titans? and Where have they gone? 8O

The questions build :P

Amazing chapter!
omagerdnerdynord chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
Oh. God.
What have they done this time? Don't tell me you inspired yourself with Very Bad Trip...please!
I hope that the wedding will go through ... you should be ashamed of yourself, making us worry every single damn chapter! and to think i had calmed down until that last phrase! If you did something bad again, i will really hate you...
anyways great chapter, the bachelorette party sounds fun! i wonder if what the guys did was spy on them in in some weird way with superpowers or something?
hah...well...i'm looking forward to what happens next!
good lucl in your writing.
PS: you're killing me.
Lover of A Good Story chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
Changeling having a threesome with both Raven and Starfire sounds pretty good. I'm guessing the guys ain't there cause they were giving Changeling a bachelor party. Also nice to see Raven not give in and fuck one of the strippers to 'get back' at him for the episode with Starfire like I know alot of women would.
Promises of Freedom chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
Haha, I guess the men went out and had a bachelor party of their own!
Dead Bones Sam chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
Dude that was sweet! And the fact that the men were no where in sight can only mean one thing: BACHELOR PARTY! Keep these coming man you the bomb!
1,638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »