Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Chowbo chapter 58 . 4/22/2013
Well...that was interesting. In a good way. I kinda wanna know what her "demonic?" form looks like, but the battle scene was pretty cool. Good job.
Guest chapter 58 . 4/22/2013
Ermehgerd! Streets of Fire reference! I love you!
InfiniteDragon chapter 58 . 4/21/2013
Her face gaunt, her eyes blurred, and her leotard soaked with sweat, Raven's shields dropped

Okay, I loved the chapter- everything from "T" to the final mending fences (Or so), but... that line , almost completely ripped from "Riders in the Sky"? Made the chapter for me. Totally did. lol

And now I have that song stuck in my head, thanks. lol

"Their faces gaunt, their eyes were blurred, their shirts all soaked with sweat! They're ridin' hard to catch that herd, but they ain't caught 'em yet!"
Illusionary Sage chapter 57 . 4/21/2013
very nice can't wait to see more.
Guest chapter 57 . 4/16/2013
Poor starfire. I understand what she is doing. The children will go through the same touture she went through if they are captured. Blackfire is still a evil bit #. After all she was mostly responsible for starfire getting raped by those monsters. How are you going to redeem blackfire, does she even feel guilty for putting her sister through that horrible ordeal? Any how, please update this story.
writewords chapter 57 . 4/16/2013
I can't get over the detail, seriously, it's not boring detail either that I never read because it's too much, it's actually interesting!
God-of-goats-loves-books chapter 57 . 4/16/2013
I read this whole story through in two days and I'm hooked! I rarely start reading incomplete stories on Fanfiction anymore because so many go unfinished, but I made an exception for this because it caught my eye and then forcibly dragged me in. So I guess I'm just going to have to beg you to finish this and renew my faith in incomplete stories!
I love the relationship dynamics you've created with the team and your writing style is captivating. It allows me to totally immerse myself in the story without constantly being reminded I'm reading. It helps that your situations are more realistic than most fanfictions too (insofar as any teen titans story can be realistic!)
Keep up the good work and update soon.
egg1 chapter 57 . 4/15/2013
You are killing me with the wait, but I'm guessing you are to have sometime big bring them back together. I just hope they have a loooooooooooooong talk about it because I want to know what they say to each other. If you know what I mean. lol
Chowbo chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
The battle armour is cool, I wonder what Cyborge will have to say about the installation.
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 57 . 4/13/2013
The boy knows his stuff for all who know the holy sacrament of engineers are masters of all technology!
krostovikraven1 chapter 57 . 4/13/2013
I always wondered that little detail of Raven's hood. it defies phisics no matter how you see it.
And that is a very hard and extreme decision to make and i imagine even worse to order it. If they loose the war and her knorfka does kill the children then that would be it for their species.
Now, so its that armor like a robot? i wonder if its prepared with artillery. would it be able to create star bolts?
BxbsnsjdjfkxncI chapter 57 . 4/13/2013
Lol there were so many great lines in this chapter! So many! Great chapter! And can you please fix raven's and changeling's relationship sometime soon! Please? Pretty please?! Anyway I can't wait for your next update!
The Fat Lantern chapter 57 . 4/13/2013
Good Afternoon!

I have enjoyed this little side story on the Starfire's Home Planet, your story continues to be top notch, but I do have a question, The Armorer, he reminds me of the Drood's Armorer from Simon Green's Secret Histories series, was he your inspiration or do you have no idea what I am talking about?

Respectfully

The Fat Lantern
Randamwriter chapter 57 . 4/13/2013
One what the hell is Kori a literally and hour glass figure?
two yay more Changeling and Raven