Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Shadico chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
Everyone was depressed from chapter 60 because it seems like she's given up and defeated. She doesn't know she can have kids because she thinks she's sterile, and then speaks as if she's already admitted defeat saying Gar WILL (not might) leave her in the future because of it. That's some depressing stuff.

This chapter was extremely amusing, and Rae's description of their sex life made me laugh heartily. You go Gar.

I'm still pulling for them having kids, even though it looks like you're trying to shatter that hope very hard right now, hah. I just think it would make for the ultimate icing on the cake for this story. Ah well, I can dream!
Guest chapter 61 . 5/19/2013
Let's see... yeah, I don't read too many comics (I don't even read TT!) so it's not surprising I didn't know that. I read... Usagi Yojimbo (back when they were still making it. I even have issues 1-2!), and Harley Quinn, when she had her own comic.

Er... I'm guessing the long-ago-written scene was the 'shape reveal' scene. I doubt it could be much else. :)

And I like the chapter quite a lot, but the first third or so seemed to almost gloss over too much. I get the Hive Five being 'not much' at this point, especially with Jinx on the 'good guys' side, but Slade is supposed to be 'The Big Bad'. /shrug
I also get how it would make the chapter/story tons longer to have a full battle, but I would have liked more personally (especially as, to my recollection, there hasn't been a big anti-Slade battle in Shades yet).

Anyway, again, great chapter, can't wait to see the last one or two. :)
Charlizard777 chapter 60 . 5/18/2013
Best Fanfiction I've read in a very long time. Excellent!

But must it end here at chap. 60?
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 60 . 5/17/2013
Ah Chemo, so you used him from Nightwing renegade arc during the infinite crisis saga era eh? Well played in including him my friend.
mkell734 chapter 60 . 5/16/2013
First of all, I just want to mention that I read all 60 Chapters (less the alerts about lemons) in less than three days-time, and I am pleasantly pleased with the direction your story is moving toward. I might even go as far as to admit that I read several chapters during work (all the while keeping my peripheral vision on high alert as to not get caught and get my ass chewed out for it).

That being said, I am highly anticipating the next step in Raven and Changeling's always-evolving relationship. Being frank, much of the plot from the beginning has been used time and time again in all the fan fiction I've read in the last eight years (I may possibly be as old or near as old as you are), BUT, there are many aspects of the story so far that I have been very refreshing, namely the characters' evolvement and backgrounds, the expansion into other super hero involvement (not just DC Comics, which I am glad for), and of course, the creativity you hold with your settings and their cultural aspects - Bludhaven and Tamaran, specifically.

Unfortunately, and - as you may notice due to my writing style - I am very disproving of your grammar and spelling (however, I did note your mention of slight dyslexia, with which I will let some of your errors slide). Would it kill you to do a quick review of your work before posting it? It sure would make a Professional Writing graduate (such as myself) VERY happy.

Before posting my review, I do have a question for you (several, actually, but I will withhold them due to this insanely post I'm about to give you): Do you write professionally, and, if not, have you ever considered publishing your work? Obviously, "Love in Shades of Green and Gray" is too doused in copy right laws to even consider publishing, but you have a knack for inventive and attention-grasping plots. Why not give it a try? Just an idea for you to mull over.
Guest chapter 60 . 5/16/2013
I do not recall raven being sterile. Please update.
Promises of Freedom chapter 60 . 5/15/2013
Is it Raven who is sterile, BB, or both? ;)
Charlizard777 chapter 32 . 5/15/2013
That I'm gonna live firefly reference was too forced. :/
Still enjoying this mind you
Charlizard777 chapter 22 . 5/15/2013
I loved that Firstly reference.
Charlizard777 chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
I enjoyed that whole guy translation thing. It's interesting seeing it in English and not well, ya know. I'm really enjoying this.
SlowFade chapter 60 . 5/14/2013
Konichiwa.

Another amazing chapter. Might I add...I love Kid Flash. The dude is super cool. Great story line too. I also enjoy the background on Starfire's life, so nicely done. :)

Seiko-chan
Chowbo chapter 60 . 5/14/2013
Hmm, ok the "Chemo" thing was interesting and I hope it turns into something more. The avatar conference was interesting also. I really want to know if they will stay together, and if not than how long will it last.
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
I. Need. MOAR!
InfiniteDragon chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
Your review response (for Ch 59, and my review for it):
InfiniteDragon – Sorry for all the errors. And for telegraphing Starfire's last move on Blackfire. I had thought it was fairly subtle.

/shrug There weren't that many errors- just more than usual. It happens, we all have good days and bad days. I wouldn't (in retrospect, at least) say it was well telegraphed. It probably WAS pretty subtle. I just caught it pretty easily myself. Again, it happens. :)
This chapter (60)? Didn't expect the whole Bludhaven thing. At all. So, deus ex or not, props for that. lol
annonumus chapter 60 . 5/13/2013
if you dont updated i will jump off of a cliff. period.
1,638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »