Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Again it called.

Again I review.

Rev
BlackRevenant chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
I kinda hate myself for dropping out of my old habit of reviewing everything I read. But reviewing on a mobile gets tedious and that's where I do most of my reading now days.

But this chapter screamed at me to review it.

I'd love to list WHY but again mobile. Either way to shorten it... this chapter resonated with me. "Dark" it was not but definitely angsty which happens in romance. You sprinkled just enough to give flavor to the dish without overpowering it and making it hard to swallow.

Lovely.

Rev
Raeven E chapter 56 . 4/7/2013
Hey so i just recently started to read your story and i got to ADDICTED! After i got to the end (a.k.a as far as you had written at the time) I noticed the that date was awhile ago for the update so I was kind of upset about that cause all I could remember was you repeatedly promising that you would finish and all I could do was sit there and say in my little 5 year old voice "but he promised." So wjen i sas the update i was SUPER psyched! So keep writing i can't wait to see what happens next. I'll be on the edge of my seat until then. To be honest I'm just really excited about Garfield and Raven's big get together moment i know you have some stuff planned inbtween that though. But just send these chapters out as fast as you can write them cause i love 'em :). Oh and P.S. Thanks for all the extra wisdom you bestowed. I actually learned some interesting things. P.P.S I am very glad you are a happy sappy ending sucker because i don't think i would have been able to handle all the suspense if i hadn't known since the beginning that they were to be together in the end.
Guest chapter 56 . 4/7/2013
Lover of A Good Story chapter 56 . 4/6/2013
Is Raven gonna tell Changeling about her one night fling with Nightwing if they try to get back together? Can't really see that going over well even if they were seperated at the time.
Lover of A Good Story chapter 54 . 4/6/2013
Good story so far but Raven having a totally casual one night fling with Nightwing really creeped me out. She didn't like the casual sex with Aquadick but she's totally ok with a one night stand with Nightwing?
Lover of A Good Story chapter 23 . 4/6/2013
Yes Raven is gonna have her heart broken once she finds out Aquadick was just after her to fuck her.
naomi chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
loved the mugging scene .LOL
Dnchit chapter 56 . 4/4/2013
YOU UPDATED! IM SO HAPPY! GREAT JOB AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! :D
Mon Cri chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
When everything looks gray to you remember that gray is also a color
IanZakk chapter 56 . 4/3/2013
Fantastic job mate. We've missed you around here. Feel good to be back?
Dboot8 chapter 56 . 4/3/2013
Sublime. ) please continue.
egg1 chapter 56 . 4/3/2013
I like that everyone is becoming friends again but I want some Raven and Beast boy talking. But eveything else was good.
JOHNXgambit chapter 56 . 4/3/2013
raven and starfire check starfire and beastboy check beastboy and nightwing brocheck starfire and nightwing check-in-process raven and beastboy TBA check this bridge is almost fixed man
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 56 . 4/3/2013
Ah... Finally get my Cranston fix.
I'd been itching like a crackhead waiting for your update. Good story development can't wait for what happens next.
1,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »