Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Arashikage1988 chapter 58 . 4/24/2013
Another Great chapter i hope you stay with this flow and keep everything happy from here out...also don't do anything purposely to alienate you fans like more nightwing/raven or accidental pregnancy after thier night in bludhaven like certain author...sad to hear ending it soon...cant wait until your next story
Raeven E chapter 58 . 4/23/2013
I'm so glad somebody FINALLY gave Gar a chance to have a good freakin idea. Everyone always makes him sounds so...blonde. Granted that's what he is but still, he's a generally smart guy. And also I'm glad to see Raven and Gar back together. Just one question, how are you going to work out the whole her telling him about having sex with Robin thing. I just have the strangest feeling that if you put this in the story (which i hopejust you do) it's not going to be very pleasing conversation for Gar OR Star.
Velvet of Love chapter 58 . 4/23/2013
Great chapter _

Finally Raven and Beast Boy are together again :D

You have a great writing style by the way. Good job once again. :)
midnightdelight chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
[Cyborg] glanced at the dead man, and said, "Ew. Anybody bring barbeque sauce?"

holy shit Cyborg...like...what the fuck man.
Greyshield chapter 58 . 4/22/2013
Excellent chapter! I love the way you explore and develop the characters psychologically without deviating too radically from their initial characteristics and temperaments. Very believable. Beautiful writing. Keep it up!
krostovikraven1 chapter 58 . 4/22/2013
wow, that was the most amazing battle i have ever read about. i mean, it had me bitting my nail. full horror and panic mode, specially when The Beast poked the lizard's eye... that was gross.
pretty clever to think in such a rush and stress. i can say hes my hero. but most of all YAY! they're back.
It was worth the wait. loved it! loved it!

I loved the mecha as well. too bad it was destroyed. i hope they build another one.
please update soon.
Guest chapter 58 . 4/22/2013
Awesome chapter. It nice that beast boy had his moment of awesomeness and he killed the general and sent the army running. Beast boy is a beast.
omagerdnerdynord chapter 58 . 4/22/2013
great chapter! I really like the Beast's point of view, its fun :)
i can't wait to see what happens, and i wonder if the nuclear bomb killed all the gordanians :)
i didn't quite understand in what raven turned and what her transformation thing was...
update soon? thanks
IanZakk chapter 58 . 4/22/2013
Fan-freaking-tastic. Best chapter to date since they first got together. You sir, are a phenomenal writer and have made me fall in love with this story all over again. And I know you don't want ruin the story by dragging it out too long but as far as I'm concerned this story could go on forever.

-IanZ
Shadico chapter 58 . 4/22/2013
Dear god, this has got to be the best chapter in the fic so far. I was on the edge of my seat and genuinely extremely excited to devour this chapter. Masterful work, truly. I don't have a single issue with this chapter at all. Literally everything is perfect. You even got BB and Rae back together finally! MAH GOD MAN. Best. Chapter. Ever.

In regards to your authors note, I don't feel like you're repeating yourself at all. Having the beast show up more than once etc isn't a bad thing at all. This fic seems to be going on for a long time, true, but I also do not want to see it end. The proposal you mention, I really hope it's BB and Rae instead of Rob and Star, since BB and Rae are already back together. And it seem's like (at least the feeling I got from the AN) you're going to wrap it up soon after the marriage. If you're not going to do a few chapters of a post BB/Rae marriage, I hope you'll at least make a happily ever after Epilogue (with kids! Good lord, let there be kids running around!)

Overall, you've floored me yet again Lamont. Good stuff.
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 58 . 4/22/2013
I love you
Yodaheisnot chapter 58 . 4/22/2013
Yay finally about time...to bad Changeling had to use a nuke to bring them back together. ...otherwise great stroy I hope its just happiness and smooth sailing for the main couple from here on out I hope too much negative in this story for drama sake
JOHNXgambit chapter 58 . 4/22/2013
with all the epicness and awesomeness of this story raven's demonic form completely slipped my mind and the fact that she has control over it and is of sound mind is a plus unlike bb and the beast who somewhat act as two different egos. it would appear she has issues with the cosmetic aspect of it bb just has to be careful about not letting her know he seen her with her hair down figuratively
Chowbo chapter 58 . 4/22/2013
Well...that was interesting. In a good way. I kinda wanna know what her "demonic?" form looks like, but the battle scene was pretty cool. Good job.
Guest chapter 58 . 4/22/2013
Ermehgerd! Streets of Fire reference! I love you!
1,631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »