Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Lover of A Good Story chapter 54 . 4/6/2013
Good story so far but Raven having a totally casual one night fling with Nightwing really creeped me out. She didn't like the casual sex with Aquadick but she's totally ok with a one night stand with Nightwing?
Lover of A Good Story chapter 23 . 4/6/2013
Yes Raven is gonna have her heart broken once she finds out Aquadick was just after her to fuck her.
naomi chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
loved the mugging scene .LOL
Dnchit chapter 56 . 4/4/2013
YOU UPDATED! IM SO HAPPY! GREAT JOB AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! :D
Mon Cri chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
When everything looks gray to you remember that gray is also a color
IanZakk chapter 56 . 4/3/2013
Fantastic job mate. We've missed you around here. Feel good to be back?
Dboot8 chapter 56 . 4/3/2013
Sublime. ) please continue.
egg1 chapter 56 . 4/3/2013
I like that everyone is becoming friends again but I want some Raven and Beast boy talking. But eveything else was good.
JOHNXgambit chapter 56 . 4/3/2013
raven and starfire check starfire and beastboy check beastboy and nightwing brocheck starfire and nightwing check-in-process raven and beastboy TBA check this bridge is almost fixed man
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 56 . 4/3/2013
Ah... Finally get my Cranston fix.
I'd been itching like a crackhead waiting for your update. Good story development can't wait for what happens next.
Blackheart214 chapter 56 . 4/2/2013
I have read your whole story up to this point and I have to say that it is hands down, the best Teen Titans fanfic I've ever read. Everything about this story hits me in all the right ways. The characters all maintain their personalities and you have successfully matured them as the years passed by in the story. The relationships between all the characters are plausible and well executed. The only issue I have with this story are the numerous spelling and grammatical errors, but because after reading your profile and discovering you have dyslexia, I'm more than happy to give you a pass and even if you didn't, your story telling style and the overall plot of this story is so good that I can easily ignore the minor flaws.

Blackheart
Canis Zol chapter 56 . 4/2/2013
amazing chapter! cant wait for the next!
Mr.BrotherGrizzly chapter 56 . 4/2/2013
Ahahaha love how BB and Nightwing breaks the ice, very nice and God Bless the Bro code!
Chowbo chapter 56 . 4/2/2013
Hmm...ok this chapter was funny. I liked how Nightwing and Changling just fight then understand each other and can finally talk. (Kinda wish it was that easy with everyone) I kinda wanna see Raven and Changling get back together, but the tension between them is very intertaining. Good job as always, this was one long chapter and well worth the wait.
krostovikraven1 chapter 56 . 4/2/2013
ooohhh! i'm so glad you're back. for a moment i thought you had forgotten about this story. I know this is a hobby, a escape from reality and every day life. but dude! is not only for you, you know? we readers bask in your imagination and that! is our escape from everyday reality.

i loved this chapter. so happy Raven and Starfire finally talked and cleared the differences in their cultures. Blackfire can go to hell. Cant believe she's so cold and cruel and say that if she could, she would sell her sister again.

And Changeling and Raven? i hope they get back together soon.

and rules #3 and #4? I mean, i know is plain and simple male language but... really? that just about killed me lmol.

Anyway, update soon, i look forward for more.
1,631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 56 .. Last Next »