Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Chowbo chapter 56 . 4/2/2013
Hmm...ok this chapter was funny. I liked how Nightwing and Changling just fight then understand each other and can finally talk. (Kinda wish it was that easy with everyone) I kinda wanna see Raven and Changling get back together, but the tension between them is very intertaining. Good job as always, this was one long chapter and well worth the wait.
krostovikraven1 chapter 56 . 4/2/2013
ooohhh! i'm so glad you're back. for a moment i thought you had forgotten about this story. I know this is a hobby, a escape from reality and every day life. but dude! is not only for you, you know? we readers bask in your imagination and that! is our escape from everyday reality.

i loved this chapter. so happy Raven and Starfire finally talked and cleared the differences in their cultures. Blackfire can go to hell. Cant believe she's so cold and cruel and say that if she could, she would sell her sister again.

And Changeling and Raven? i hope they get back together soon.

and rules #3 and #4? I mean, i know is plain and simple male language but... really? that just about killed me lmol.

Anyway, update soon, i look forward for more.
Randamwriter chapter 56 . 4/2/2013
that last part was manly. and stafire's logic made somewhat sinse
Arashikage1988 chapter 56 . 4/2/2013
Seriously this is the best story out right now on this site and in this show. It is so good it even has a crappy pretender called Carved in Stone.

Im scared of your upcoming surprise that shakes the top.

How long till we get some happiness?
thedrunkencupcake chapter 56 . 4/2/2013
Great story, as all the previous ones were. Keep up the good work.
writewords chapter 55 . 3/31/2013
You are remarkably attentive to detail for a guy, hopefully you won't take that as an insult as it is meant as a compliment! It is so refreshing reading from a man's point of view, it is rare, either that or guys just don't admit what gender they are when they write fanfiction. I am so glad I found this story, I half expected it to get all crap once Changeling and Raven got together but I was pleasantly surprised as this kicks ass, I can't believe I started reading it and finished on THE MOST CLIFFHANGERY POINT IN THE STORY, but it s'ok, I'm cool... love this anyway, just in case that wasn't clear:))
Me chapter 55 . 3/30/2013
This is one of the best fan fics I have EVER read! I love this story! There haven't been a few chapters uploaded in a while tho...
ssjEasterBunny chapter 55 . 3/26/2013
Nice chapter. I'm glad to see the Titans beginning to consider forgiving one another. The launch scene was a good touch; the take-off sequence constantly getting interrupted as the Dick and Gar arrive to join the fun.

Now update! Don't leave us hanging!
anonymous chapter 55 . 3/23/2013
I have just one question...how often do you update. This fanfic is extremely well written by the way, just in case you didn't already know. Also, please don't drop off the face of the earth before you finish this or tens of thousands of people will be mad at you!
ssjEasterBunny chapter 49 . 3/21/2013
You know, things were slowing down and since you kept mentioning an eventual proposal scene, I was pretty sure this story was on its way out. It's been a great story indeed, and truly epic as well - you developed the relationship very gradually over the course of much time and many events. I'll admit, though, that I haven't been looking forward to any sort of proposal from Changeling. I know Force does it all the time, but I really feel like it's not what Gar or Raven are about.

All of that said, I'm glad I kept reading because holy shit, you really threw us a curve ball this time! I've read a LOT of BB/Rae fics but I certainly never expected THIS. Changeling and Starfire have really screwed things up. I can't really forgive Changeling, but you actually made write a compelling case for Starfire's end of it. Dick is obviously upset about it, but it's not clear whether he's leaving because he can't forgive her, or if he's leaving because the infidelity has severed the strongest tie that was keeping him there in the first place.

And poor Raven! After all that she's struggled with to learn how to trust and love and be happy, this must be completely devastating. Although Cyborg is still around, she's lost all the people that she's had meaningful relationships with. To be honest, I'd rather have seen the doctor come back into the picture (or have Raven go to talk to her), add opposed to having Rita as her confidant instead. I understand that they're both "freak" meta-humans and all that, and Rites's doing a good enough job, but it's just too weird having Gar's mother around. Maybe you have a plan for it, so I'll wait and see.
LovelyMagicDarkStrength chapter 55 . 3/15/2013
Fantastic.
Absolutly wonderful! I domt understand why everyone is so upset, I find that what you did added more to the story, and built MORE character which of course is wonderful!
Ignore the negitive, And stick with what you think is right
I Loved this last chapter, I thought it was Beautiful:)! UPDATE SOON
thedrunkencupcake chapter 55 . 3/14/2013
A good fanfic makes the reader cry, become frustrated, yell out loud at the characters, jump around when your favorite couple gets together, and provides such imagery that you feel like you are there. Sir, this is a good fanfic. I wish it were possible to get on my kindle. Oh! how nice it would be to read on the airplane I have to take on Thursday.
Canis Zol chapter 55 . 3/13/2013
i love this fanfic so much...so far its been my favorite. keep up the amazing work! THE FEELS TnT
ssjEasterBunny chapter 28 . 3/13/2013
1. Raven's entrance at the party was amazing. Herald's "Aw hell yeah!" really set the mood for something great, and you definitely delivered. And let me tell you, I'm not one to get all bent out of shape over an attractive cartoon character. But damn, your prose and imagery was so fantastic, and your costume idea was so creative (especially loved the obsidian wings), that I couldn't tell if I wanted to nail her or paint her. Probably the latter, if only I were a painter.

2. Using Cyborg's perspective during the Aqualad altercation worked out quite well. I liked the computer voice narrating his response to a possible threat. And I LOVED how he sees something flying through the air and then you suddenly changed tones with, "The 1915 Panama-Pacific International Exposition $50 coin was the heaviest coin ever minted by..." I laughed so hard. What a great transition of perspectives from Cyborg's to Changelings.
Canis Zol chapter 30 . 3/12/2013
-BAM- cyborg, you are a total badass.
1,618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 56 .. Last Next »