Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
dablman2020 chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
loved the back to the future referance with the .88c. they needed to engage the flux capaciter lol. great story looking forward to more
SinfulReader45 chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
So the team is finally working together again. It's strained, but it's a start. I have a feeling Raven and Changeling will be the last to reconcile, seeing as how Raven can't stop insulting him and spitting on his character as a man. I'm real happy that Raven gave Starfire a chance to explain herself, as her situation wasn't normal.

Rita's a breath of fresh air in all this dancing around. Cuts to the point when necessary, but has the ability to sympathize and speak honestly. (Favorite line: "'Things' don't just 'lead to' other things. Own your decisions.")

And nice to see BB hold his own and take command like everyone knows he can. Too many people forget where he came from. Gotta be a survivor to take all that crap.

Glad to see some progress, looking forward to next installment. Nice work.
JOHNXgambit chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
Thank gravy we finally started so healing. BB is in alpha dog mode again witch is nice to see
c1c2c3c4 chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
That was amazing! I wish Changeling and Raven had more alone time to talk it out but for Starfire and Raven to talk it out is a start too. I love how you told Starfire's origin and how much sympathy Raven had that was enough for her to forgive Starfire and to hear her out. It's all coming together like you said. When are Nightwing and Starfire gonna get to talk about more...relationship wise subjects? I hope everything turns out how it's supposed to.
Randamwriter chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
This was wonderful most joyous as are princess would say. I enjoy the backstory that came up when talking to raven. And bery enjoyed BB kicking $$ and taking charge. Also in a time of war military will really take over a college for such reason. Now the i ask wll she find out aboit raven and dicks little night.
Shadico chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
Progress. I'm so glad Star and Rae have reconciled. And with that out of the way, I can legitimately see Rae and BB reconciling as well.

Very nice chapter. Laid everything out and set everything up in a great way. It feels very believable for me, and moving forward I feel it's just as believable that Rae and BB can be a happy couple again. Thank god. Very much so looking forward to the next upcoming chapters.

Now, who gets to talk to Rob. lol.
Omeganian chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
Technically, the distance to Vega is more like 140 trillion miles. Nautical miles.

Glad to see things getting better for now.

BTW, is there any plan to stage an uprising in the Gordanian Empire? Because from what I see, there aren't many alternatives.
Mr.BrotherGrizzly chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
Well LC you've done it. I'm once again happy with this fantastic story absolutely love BBs stepping up to lead parts and the Rae and star moment? Perfect! Loyally waiting for next chapter.
Chowbo chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
Dang that was an interesting read, the time jumps were a little odd but understandable. Changling spitting Ragnarr was funny. And the touching moment between Raven and Starfire was interesting.
BloodRose101 chapter 55 . 3/1/2013
OH MY GOD that is Awesome great job cant wait for more!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 55 . 3/1/2013
Well, a lot has happened in this chapter. The guys getting the "lip contact", BB pwning some Tamaranians, Raven making an ass of herself around BB (again), Rita exonerating Raven being a slut, and finally, Raven learns that she made a terrible mistake with BB. I am curious as to how she will reconcile with him. Will she come clean with her own misdeeds or will she follow Rita's advice and let sleeping dogs lie? I also have a feeling that she'll be pivotal in getting Nightwing and Star back together. But now they have a war to win first.

Regarding note #2, Marv Wolfman was definitely a daring guy, especially for his time. He made Terra and Slade lovers in the comics and incurred some people's wrath for that.

Jimmy chapter 54 . 3/1/2013
PLEASE FIX THINGS SOON. I honestly kind of hated the fact that Raven slept with Nightwing just to see if she had true feelings for Gar (as realistic as the situation is).
Rae chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
I loved the fact that Cyborg thought of Starfire's innocence when it came to the room with the dead body. As a hardcore fan, I appreciated it greatly. :)
Rae-no joke chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
I loved this chapter and the way you've written everything so far. Intelligent, readable, and actually really funny! Awesome.
Avandra the Mary Sue Slayer chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Really good fighting scene! I like the eye you have for detail. Raven should better keep her promise!
1,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »