Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
JOHNXgambit chapter 56 . 4/3/2013
raven and starfire check starfire and beastboy check beastboy and nightwing brocheck starfire and nightwing check-in-process raven and beastboy TBA check this bridge is almost fixed man
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 56 . 4/3/2013
Ah... Finally get my Cranston fix.
I'd been itching like a crackhead waiting for your update. Good story development can't wait for what happens next.
Blackheart214 chapter 56 . 4/2/2013
I have read your whole story up to this point and I have to say that it is hands down, the best Teen Titans fanfic I've ever read. Everything about this story hits me in all the right ways. The characters all maintain their personalities and you have successfully matured them as the years passed by in the story. The relationships between all the characters are plausible and well executed. The only issue I have with this story are the numerous spelling and grammatical errors, but because after reading your profile and discovering you have dyslexia, I'm more than happy to give you a pass and even if you didn't, your story telling style and the overall plot of this story is so good that I can easily ignore the minor flaws.

Blackheart
Canis Zol chapter 56 . 4/2/2013
amazing chapter! cant wait for the next!
Mr.BrotherGrizzly chapter 56 . 4/2/2013
Ahahaha love how BB and Nightwing breaks the ice, very nice and God Bless the Bro code!
Chowbo chapter 56 . 4/2/2013
Hmm...ok this chapter was funny. I liked how Nightwing and Changling just fight then understand each other and can finally talk. (Kinda wish it was that easy with everyone) I kinda wanna see Raven and Changling get back together, but the tension between them is very intertaining. Good job as always, this was one long chapter and well worth the wait.
krostovikraven1 chapter 56 . 4/2/2013
ooohhh! i'm so glad you're back. for a moment i thought you had forgotten about this story. I know this is a hobby, a escape from reality and every day life. but dude! is not only for you, you know? we readers bask in your imagination and that! is our escape from everyday reality.

i loved this chapter. so happy Raven and Starfire finally talked and cleared the differences in their cultures. Blackfire can go to hell. Cant believe she's so cold and cruel and say that if she could, she would sell her sister again.

And Changeling and Raven? i hope they get back together soon.

and rules #3 and #4? I mean, i know is plain and simple male language but... really? that just about killed me lmol.

Anyway, update soon, i look forward for more.
Randamwriter chapter 56 . 4/2/2013
that last part was manly. and stafire's logic made somewhat sinse
Arashikage1988 chapter 56 . 4/2/2013
Seriously this is the best story out right now on this site and in this show. It is so good it even has a crappy pretender called Carved in Stone.

Im scared of your upcoming surprise that shakes the top.

How long till we get some happiness?
thedrunkencupcake chapter 56 . 4/2/2013
Great story, as all the previous ones were. Keep up the good work.
writewords chapter 55 . 3/31/2013
You are remarkably attentive to detail for a guy, hopefully you won't take that as an insult as it is meant as a compliment! It is so refreshing reading from a man's point of view, it is rare, either that or guys just don't admit what gender they are when they write fanfiction. I am so glad I found this story, I half expected it to get all crap once Changeling and Raven got together but I was pleasantly surprised as this kicks ass, I can't believe I started reading it and finished on THE MOST CLIFFHANGERY POINT IN THE STORY, but it s'ok, I'm cool... love this anyway, just in case that wasn't clear:))
Me chapter 55 . 3/30/2013
This is one of the best fan fics I have EVER read! I love this story! There haven't been a few chapters uploaded in a while tho...
ssjEasterBunny chapter 55 . 3/26/2013
Nice chapter. I'm glad to see the Titans beginning to consider forgiving one another. The launch scene was a good touch; the take-off sequence constantly getting interrupted as the Dick and Gar arrive to join the fun.

Now update! Don't leave us hanging!
anonymous chapter 55 . 3/23/2013
I have just one question...how often do you update. This fanfic is extremely well written by the way, just in case you didn't already know. Also, please don't drop off the face of the earth before you finish this or tens of thousands of people will be mad at you!
ssjEasterBunny chapter 49 . 3/21/2013
You know, things were slowing down and since you kept mentioning an eventual proposal scene, I was pretty sure this story was on its way out. It's been a great story indeed, and truly epic as well - you developed the relationship very gradually over the course of much time and many events. I'll admit, though, that I haven't been looking forward to any sort of proposal from Changeling. I know Force does it all the time, but I really feel like it's not what Gar or Raven are about.

All of that said, I'm glad I kept reading because holy shit, you really threw us a curve ball this time! I've read a LOT of BB/Rae fics but I certainly never expected THIS. Changeling and Starfire have really screwed things up. I can't really forgive Changeling, but you actually made write a compelling case for Starfire's end of it. Dick is obviously upset about it, but it's not clear whether he's leaving because he can't forgive her, or if he's leaving because the infidelity has severed the strongest tie that was keeping him there in the first place.

And poor Raven! After all that she's struggled with to learn how to trust and love and be happy, this must be completely devastating. Although Cyborg is still around, she's lost all the people that she's had meaningful relationships with. To be honest, I'd rather have seen the doctor come back into the picture (or have Raven go to talk to her), add opposed to having Rita as her confidant instead. I understand that they're both "freak" meta-humans and all that, and Rites's doing a good enough job, but it's just too weird having Gar's mother around. Maybe you have a plan for it, so I'll wait and see.
1,638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »