Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Satanic Fudge chapter 53 . 2/24/2013
Are you wacist...? Just saying... But yeah I don't like raven, she got too damn weird. But nice story dawg! :3
egg1 chapter 53 . 2/24/2013
I hope that Robin and Raven don't get together.
otaku03 chapter 53 . 2/24/2013
too lazy to sign in but... OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! Are robin and raven going to have a rebound-ish micro relationship? and whats starfire planning? . update soon please! this story is passionating!
TheBlueRingOfHope chapter 53 . 2/23/2013
Holy shite you pump them out quick. On that note, it feels a bit empty now, as if its going through the motions rather than really develop the story
theluckyshot chapter 53 . 2/23/2013
Buggered... seriously buggered. I get drama; but, this just seems more like drama for dramas sake. Just saying I've seen friends in similar situations and this course of action usually rips whatever friendship they have apart indefinitely rather than lead to reconciliation.

Even if both parties where equally wronged. The whole 'two wrongs don't make a right' thing, then again I suppose that's subjective in this situation... but still.

Ugh, I feel like I'm being too harsh but at the same time this particular plot point is really just... well yeah I think you get the idea. Anyway, it's your story, and I'm too invested to turn away now before the end, so write what you will. Just as long as it doesn't devolve into a constant back and forth with the relationships, I'll read on.

That all being said its been great so far... little trying for the last few chapters. Nevertheless keep it going. To quote a famous band 'I see a bad moon rising'

300-709.
Katwizzle chapter 53 . 2/23/2013
Raven's not going to date Nightwing right? Right?!
shugokage chapter 53 . 2/23/2013
Great job on showing that they are starting a slight healing process to the friendships with Nightwing asking for help and showing respect to Cyborg good job on this chapter and the last one!
IanZakk chapter 53 . 2/23/2013
Superb wok, (nothing out of the ordinary there) but in the next few chapters you should really try to get back to the shattered relationships and, hopefully, mending them. I think it's what the people want. I know it's what I want. But you're a far better writer than me so I defer to you. Do what you think best, good stories are ruined by authors who pander.
Shadico chapter 53 . 2/23/2013
Oh holy crap, you're going to do RobxRae?! Oh come on! This is like...EVERY BBRae fans worst nightmare! Even worse than BBTerra! Say it isn't so Lamont!

Things are getting waaay worse waaaay fast. Damnit BB...talk to her! Ugh! Welp, I look forward to having my frustrations double and triple with the upcoming chapters (Not really, lol). Cheers, Lamont!
JOHNXgambit chapter 53 . 2/23/2013
I'm not going anywhere. SF gearing up to kick ass, BB is getting his con on and raven well honestly I'm worried about that last paragraph. still nobody is ready to address the elephant in the room yet
Chowbo chapter 53 . 2/23/2013
Wow man...Changling going to jail...that's funny. The mayor was a little starnge but in a good way, I hope we can see more of him. I'm really curiouse what Nightwing will think about that dress also, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 53 . 2/22/2013
No! Nooooo! Not Nightwing and Raven! They're utterly wrong for each other.

Also, liked the comic book reference to Blackie not being able to fly.
Arashikage1988 chapter 53 . 2/22/2013
First off I like this story, I used to love it but it seems like you have lost control of your own plot...these chapters feel like useless short filler after the break up because your need to grow characters and make Raven more human.
I know life isn't always happy endings but you went from normal life to major screw up to everyone leaves to Raven no longer caring about Changling and not even giving him a chance to explain his side. Now it looks like when Raven gets to bludhaven she is going to hook up some random dude or even nightwing.
I'm going to continue reading to see how you plan to fix this and hope its soon because the filler sense or character growth is getting in way of plot progression. Nightwing spot on for his reaction, Starfire too because of her pride, Changling was more or less out of character because his animal instincts wouldn't be to run from his " mate" or cheat for that manner, it was one favorite things when you let the animal out when dealing with aqualad in a sense but you made him more cartoon networky then a hybrid your story is claimed to be. Raven had the most human reaction with the crying so how much more human can she get?

I know this review is becoming more flame then I wanted it to be, I just want to get back to enjoying your story instead of reading fillers, I want to see the end game and how much Raven can change but its begging to regress back to the beginning with Auqalad, I mean you haven't even brought up why Changling left in the first place the first time you dropped that plot line I thought you would have developed that before throwing them together but you didn't so I will how your fourth plot line goes.
Please make it enjoyable again!
Thowell3 chapter 53 . 2/22/2013
If you put Raven and Nightwing together you may lose me as a reader. I have read stories that go that direction after Star and BB have a one time thing...Didn't like how it progressed. Never really different.
Gyhy chapter 53 . 2/22/2013
Good chapter, however I have one complaint, your Spanish is terrible, if you're planning on using Spanish again I would be happy to translate it for you. Other than that I really enjoyed your new chapter. I wonder what is going to happen to Raven in Bl├╝dhaven. I thought it was hilarious that Changeling was intercepted by the mayor and was recognized as an actor rather than a hero. I wonder what's going to happen to him at Con. I can't wait for the next chapter.
1,561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 59 .. Last Next »