Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
irishfan62 chapter 53 . 2/22/2013
Cyborg saying the three of them can hold down the fort while Raven's away? That's how you know shit's gonna go down. It's bad juju to tempt fate like that.

Wonder what's gonna happen with Raven and that red silk dress...
Guest chapter 52 . 2/22/2013
Awesome!saying in a sing-song voice I love how Cyborg and Raven are trying to make it work as the only two Titans left. What happened to Jinx and Kid Flash? It was sort of disturbing that Blackfire literally poked her eye out, how did that happen? Well I love the awesome and tremendous detail you're putting into these chapters, and that these chapters are lengthy. Well I'm out. Good luck with the next chapter.
Katwizzle chapter 52 . 2/22/2013
I loved it! I cant wait for the next chapter! I hope everyone kiss and make up soon...
V is for the 5th chapter 52 . 2/22/2013
yes in the Titan's Tower "a fly's foot-fall would be distinctly heard!" also, how can Starfire breath in space? But aside from that, keep up your little roller-coaster ya got going here!
JOHNXgambit chapter 52 . 2/22/2013
nice to see the sisters bury the hatchet even if only temporary. cyborg continues to big bro his way thru even putting raven on spot to help her realize her grass is still green
IanZakk chapter 52 . 2/22/2013
Love it. You're a hell of a writer.
Victorthe3rd chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
Ok, Kori. Time to deal with some much neglected home issues. Blackfires' on your side for now, so make the best of it and lead your people. Your born royalty and although the task will be hard, you can lead and protect your people.

Alright! Come on Rae. Get up, put on your big girl panties, get out and try and salvage your relationship! it won't be easy, it wont be simple. It'll take time. It'll take patience. There will probably be a little arguing and chest poking, but in the end, you know Garfield LOVES you and would never do anything intentional to hurt you. Men aren't perfect. We have regular mistakes and the more major mistakes a.k.a Fuck-Ups.

To Lamont...
Awesome story as usual. I love how you give each Titan their time in the light. I also like how the aura around each character changes due to there situation. I could feel Koris' anticipation, disbelief, shock, and realization of purpose. I could feel Victor's nurturing, big brotherliness. I could feel Rae's longing, hurt, disappointment, and fleeting beats of love, struggling to hold on and re-surge. and funnily enough, all of that was conveyed in a simple double action. Her looking at the nameplate and sighing. I could just imagine the thoughts in her head..." I know he fucked up ROYALLY, but Gods, I still love him, and I miss him." I'm glad to see Rae out of her grieving phase and attempting some bit of emotional self repair. And always the Big Brother, Cyborg was there to "push" her.
tatsumarusmith chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
Ha ha ha ha, when i was talking about in character stuff last chapter i meant rita, i know raven pretty well to know that you were pushing her through a metamorphosis of character. If i saw anything that seemed pretty extreme or that just plain didnt make sense in her changes or evolution i would have more then happily nagged your ear about it. But so far, the changes you are making to raven have been over 50 chapters over a period of years(in story) and thats why i gotta say its pretty believable and so far i approve your direction and speed when it comes to her development.

As for bludhaven, i wasnt expecting too much, I was just happy that you got the details right. I knew that you wouldnt focus too hard on it considering that the main focus of your story would focus on bb or raven(who are marked out OBVIOUSLY in the story details at the top of the screen. :P)

Now, for the story, gotta say alot of interesting changes abound and quite interesting to see how starfire,raven, and (to a certain extent) cyborg are adjusting to the changes wrought up with the Titans breakup. How you plan to bring them all together again(assuming this is the end game goal) or at least beast boy and raven is truly beyond me and I certainly look forward to what your mad genius can cook up to do so.
Ccfshjkvfed chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
Sweet chapter! I really love the cyborg and raven part! Can't wait for the next update :D
Chowbo chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
Hmm...very nice. I like the new look of Starfire's sister (Blackfire or something like that right?) and I really like how messed up everything is on Tamarania or is it Tamaran? Anyways good idea having Raven talk infront of those kids, on top of being kinda cute it seemed to really show her humility and humanity.
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
How long is it going to take for them to make up? Or at least attempt to? I like the whole tamaranian war curveball you threw but i hope that doesn't derail the plot and i really want you to focus on changeling more. He is supposed to be the main character! Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter!
autredufantome chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
That was a very powerful message delivered by Raven. Are you sure you're not a motivational speaker? Nicely done :)
Caprichoso chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
I really need to review this more often; I certainly devour every chapter as soon as it crops up.

These last few chapters have been an interesting read; you incorporate bits and pieces of canon into your work, but account for the fact that the breakup of the Titans happened at a different time and under very different circumstances. It's a nice touch.

I'm feeling a little starved for details these last few chapters, but at the same time, I understand that you're setting up a lot of things to come in as little time as possible.

As always, you have my praise for putting forth a story with its own unique flavor. Please keep up the great work.
Randamwriter chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
WOW I love how you did the "Return to home" piece in there that was perfect and now i need to read Nightwing's story
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
I know everybody can't be happy all the time- I am a big supporter of suffering, then a beautiful happy ending. Yet I still want the characters to be happy anyway.

Of course. When everyone looks back to the past, they questions what the hell they were thinking. Hindsight- 20/20. I'm glad that even though he is suppressing his feelings, he's a bit more ... Centered, I think. While he's focusing, there is no need for feelings. And having the Batman close is a good thing as well-if he ever needs help I'm sure he'll go to the old man (if he can't solve it any other way).

Starfire came home to a disaster. I can hardly imagine what it would be like for her. A system, nearly destroyed and a war that seems hopeless. But her sister, GIVING her the crown? It's hard to imagine and that makes quite the statement. Through Blackfire often goes to sarcasm as a protective shell, it definitely comes across that it is a dire, almost pleading attempt to win so that she can return to normal. Blackfire loves her planet, or rather, her place to rule. With almost nothing left, she doesn't see the point in ruling- and acknowledges that she needs help saving her home.

I'm glad Raven is going out-and that helps with her confidence and Cyborg is a sweetheart (as per usual). She's helping the community and doing something other than cleaning (which is a sure sign of her missing the others).

Are you planning to cover Kid Flash and Jinx? I haven't seen them around recently. And Bumblebee? Cyborg is her boyfriend. Or maybe they are being sensitive to Raven.

I was just wondering about the young Titans, and if you put them in or not, I'll still be happy.

As per usual, I must stop whatever I am doing and read the new chapter as each is a captivating masterpiece. I hope to see how Changeling is doing as well, but I'm sure whatever plan you have is better than mine - as it IS your story. I look forward to the next update!
1,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 59 .. Last Next »