Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
krostovikraven1 chapter 19 . 3/4/2013
well, style consultants can very well be psychologist. one look and they can tell you where you've been in detail. its creepy.
krostovikraven1 chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
I liked Cyborg's and Changeling's conversation. very mature. and with Rita, that was very insightful. impresive how out of the goofy, inmature changeling, he's respected and looked up to. true, the son of a reach man, adopted or not. but still, impresive.
krostovikraven1 chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
what did he expected for her to run like? other than like a girl?
krostovikraven1 chapter 14 . 3/4/2013
i think i liked that girl, more because she was leaving on her own. nothing like Terra to keep butting her head where she wasnt needed. now add to the edge of tears the edge of expectation at my seat as i read the havok and misfortune your putting my favorite couple thru. and i loved Nevermore. i've always said it deep, deep, deep down, no matter how cruel and mean Rage can be, she's defitnaly in love with Beast Boy... Or Changeling rather.
krostovikraven1 chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
this chapter was so emotional. it had me at the brink of tears. literally. i just love your story. thank you for sharing your great imagination.
Guest chapter 49 . 3/4/2013
I have to admit, the rough Klingon doesn't bother me as much as your misinterpretation of the size of the solar system.

No way would Starfire be able to leave the solar system in a matter of minutes, especially not at the speed specified (.99C). Hells, it takes the light from the sun 8 minutes to reach Earth, let alone the furthest reaches of the Sol system. It takes light about 4 hours (depending on where Neptune is in it's orbit) to reach Neptune. It'd take at the very least 6-8 hours at near C speeds to reach the point where you had Starfire enter hyperspace.
krostovikraven1 chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
lool, "Big Jim and the twins"? ... that was hilarious... even more ironic because my brother's name is Jimmy and he'll be a father of twins in the next couple of months... and yeah, is curious that Cy knows so much about that kind of details in ladies clothes. but really funny. love the story.
Luv4Life chapter 46 . 3/3/2013
INNNNNN LOVE WITH THIS STORY
krostovikraven1 chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
lol,, just his kind of logic. but sweet never the less.
Victorthe3rd chapter 55 . 3/3/2013
Great story as always. Glad to see the group trying to patch holes in a dire situation. And honestly, ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME. Group tension...Aint nobody got time for that! I had a feeling you would patch up Star and Rae first...now for Dick and Star, and the epic finale of Bb and Rae. Can't wait for the next update. Trying to get another reader for your story...my gf...its coming along...lol. Keep it up!
Victor Out!
BBLover chapter 55 . 3/3/2013
I hope you wouldn't do that to Raven... I think it would ruin the story! So far I like it this story's direction. Its sad and happy.. More like real life. This chapter was very much needed... Star & Raven now understand each other and Raven can see how remorseful Star is. Now I can't wait till Raven and Changeling have a talk. It should be very interesting. Update soon!
tatsumarusmith chapter 55 . 3/3/2013
Darn, the feels i got from watching starfire and raven reconcile was truly heart breaking. I was overwhelmed by the sorrow, that only stare fire could feel as deeply as she did, about how she betrayed raven.

"But hurting Raven. For any reason. That burned her soul." Was actually very apt and eloquent for such a small amount of words.(LoL-btw, youre quotable. :P)

On a lighter note I must say I enjoyed how changeling managed to manhandle the task force to rebuild comms across the the tamaranian empire. I cant begin to tell you how i both dread and eagerly await to see what other tasks changeling, starfire, Nightwing, Cyborg, and Raven have to accomplish to win, or lose, the war for tamaran. I eagerly await for i expect to see epic feats of TRUE glory that would make the myths of heroic warriors such as those of greek history and chinese legend pale in comparison.

My one critique I do have though...your spelling...ive been following you for a while and youre slipping into misspelling things again. I know its few and far between but that doesnt make it an excuse, and even though your updates are phenomenally fast that still shouldnt keep you from taking at least 30 minutes to read over your work and make minor corrections.(I only chastise cause I really do enjoy your work and wish you to get out of this "rut" that you built for yourself. That and reading a streamlined story is nice too :).)
egg1 chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
wow you did a really good job on getting raven and Starfier friends again. No complaints on that one. and to me t is really understandable what Raven said to Beast Boy. Because in the end even if it was a accientent and he didn't mean it, he really hurt her and she will have some anger there. So I can't wait for Raven and Beast Boy to talk. To be honset at first I really wanted them to get back together right away but now I want them to fight a little. I guess I'm crazy. lol
theluckyshot chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
That was surprisingly cathartic... now there just needs to be a few more reconciliations. That being said... please proof read your next chapter. I'm no grammar Nazi, nor do I pretend to have the best grammar; however, there where quite a few errors which could have easily been fixed with no real effort. Sorry to be coming off so negative, but it was just really distracting (to me anyway), and detracted from an overall enjoyable chapter.

300-709.
TheBlueRingOfHope chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
I began reading your story last year, but have only recently developed an account with which ican comment. So yes an no, i am new, but also somewhat old. Wonderful chapter and wonderful story by the way.
1,618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 59 .. Last Next »