Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
CrimsonsNight chapter 35 . 2/10/2013
I really liked the interaction between them. It was riveting.
CrimsonsNight chapter 34 . 2/10/2013
"Girl, I saw you crawl into his lap last night. You moved like you were goin' home."

my new favorite line absolute genius! I like how you wrapt up this chapter. it think the make up thing is very unrealistic though...
CrimsonsNight chapter 33 . 2/10/2013
I really like how general immortus was plotting and not just a stupid evil villain.
CrimsonsNight chapter 32 . 2/10/2013
This chapter seemed very choppy. It doesn't flow smoothly, and you seem bored with it, as I feel it lacks emotion. These are just my observations and I am liable to be wrong. I can be a harsh critic. or so I’m told.
CrimsonsNight chapter 31 . 2/10/2013
It was an interesting chapter. I would say you’re good at slow-paced scenes but lack experience with high-paced scenes. Well I suppose to be more accurate I favor your slow scenes. In this chapter, I like the resetting of robins arm.
CrimsonsNight chapter 30 . 2/10/2013
I thought cyborgs abuse of aqualad seemed kinda...pointless. It didn't seemed to affect him at all. I'm not sure but it seems to be lacking something. i like some aspects of cyborgs dialogue, but other parts lacked substance? maybe i'm wrong...its just a thought. I did like the last few lines...where there is that moment of communication between robin and cyborg.
CrimsonsNight chapter 29 . 2/10/2013
I really like your ittle quote saying thing..its very clever
CrimsonsNight chapter 28 . 2/10/2013
I laughed so hard in this chapter...”it’s just a penis." and i really loved your raven costume concept. And as I was reading I kept thinking she has no underwear on...can't he see something? Doesn’t he notice? And I really enjoyed the teasing, abet outta character, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I was wondering why you picked two face for beast boy. And I love how symbolically you use names in this story. Her sudden change to referring to him as changeling as opposed to beast boy represents the transition in her mind!
CrimsonsNight chapter 27 . 2/10/2013
I...was in awe of your creativity here...well maybe not your creatvity but your decision on forcing raven into beast boy's bed It was soo cute the way she begged...and then the way he caved...was just adorable. it always shocks me how clever and sauve you make beastboy out to be. it seems so...natural.
CrimsonsNight chapter 26 . 2/10/2013
I Loved this chapter! I was captivated by the scene where the rose colored raven found away to communicate. This chapter was very intense, but it seemed to fizzle out toward the end. I really like the dtrength of character you give starfire. It has a nice affect on the story.
CrimsonsNight chapter 25 . 2/10/2013
I was a little aprehensive in this chapter. i kept wondering was she this bad before she let her emotions out? and honestly her lack luster attiude scared me... over all i really think you werevery effective with your writing and got the right ideas across through your writing.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
I liked How you referenced quotes from his past. and the angel/demon scene was absolutely adorable over all this is a very good chapter.
CrimsonsNight chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
I thought some events were a little strange...why didn't beast boy just transform into a polar bear and then keep her warm until the storm blew over? but truthfully this is one of my favorite chapters The relying on each other to survive was engaging and sweet. and i love how you brought in pervious event to shape this one. i'm mainly referring to the restful sleep only found in beast boys arms
CrimsonsNight chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
I forgot to mention that I really liked how ravens first instinct was to correct beast boy whenever he said her name I loved that interaction between them. This chapter I think was very good and effectively conveyed a different aspect of beast boy’s personality.
CrimsonsNight chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
this chapter seemed alittle unorginal in some ascepts. I loved the mugging scene and how raven and best boy intereact was a little surreal...in a very good way. it seemed as if they were very mature.
1,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 59 .. Last Next »