Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Guest chapter 79 . 7/1/2015
pretty much worst story u call yourself a bbrae and raven having revenge sex very this is what u westren people do fuck your friends gf for
Guest chapter 71 . 7/1/2015
and poor garfield is still unaware of raven sleeping with going author for making garfield a chuckhold.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/1/2015
i stopped reading the story when you made raven sleep with firsrt time should have been with beast ruined a good story buy make beast boy look like some kind of chump picking up after aqualad's sloppy seconds beast boy deserves much more than not every body wants to get together with a girl who sleeps with another man willingly.
bluegreenenvy chapter 40 . 6/28/2015
*exhale* thats more like it. im so happy again *sparkly eyes*
bluegreenenvy chapter 38 . 6/28/2015
although i love raven, i absolutely bloody loathed her in this chapter OMFG! G.R.R.R.R.
Jerel chapter 56 . 6/15/2015
God, I don't know how many times I've read this. As for this chapter Garfield might have responded "We call them tuvek. Slaves". Well, yes, but it's by choice, not obligation. You enter into it because of love." Kind of reminded me of the concept of bond-slaves (a slave who remained with his master because he loved him even though he was free to go) in the Old Testament.
delriodog chapter 76 . 6/5/2015
I can't even describe how perfect this story was. I just...can't.

Thank you. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Good start
CalitaRael chapter 11 . 5/28/2015
I didn't finish reading this chapter.

I'd like to first say that I'm a very picky reader. Also, my opinion is just one among so many others, so you have plenty of reason to disregard my review.

I will not finish this chapter, nor will I skip ahead to continue reading. For personal reasonings, this chapter has ruined the entire story for me.

Still, you are a good writer. The beginning was especially excellent and I enjoyed it very much. You had me laughing a few times and your grasp of the English language is notable. I was so looking forward to reading the entirety of the story, but alas certain subjects repulse me to such extreme levels that it makes the rest no longer interesting.

And to be honest it was beginning to feel like you might have been on a decline concerning your mastery over the protagonists being in character. It was very frustrating. And a part of me felt like there could have been some other way for Raven to evolve, one that was more thought out and not so drastic, almost done on impulse. It was all just...too much. It didn't correlate.

I felt that you deserved on honest opinion. I'm not trying to be mean, because you really do have talent and potential, and my view of your story is probably just a tiny minority. You can't please everyone, after all, but it's quite an achievement to have the majority complimenting your work. Good job! -
CalitaRael chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
You were doing so well. I have all these positive things to say about this incredible story. But this chapter...Raven felt really out of character. A lot. And it was so frustrating, after all the amazingness before it. I'm still gonna keep reading. I just hope you get the hang of her again. :)
crimsonninja117 chapter 25 . 5/13/2015
This has been a great story, but I'm not going to be able to finish this story. I don't like how this turned out. I don't like the thought of raven being with anyone other then who shes paired with in the story, same goes for any other fic. Sorry this chapter killed any interest in the rest of the fic.
cabob chapter 7 . 4/20/2015
skin the color of an allagator?¿ shes grey...
MayhemandMisery chapter 22 . 4/12/2015
I am loving this so much!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/27/2015
This is my second time reading this fic, but I just now noticed something. Turning Changeling into a bull moose after he was shot in the chest...did you happen to have Teddy Roosevelt on your mind at any point to where it might have subconsciously influenced you while you were writing this?
RavenSerendipity chapter 81 . 3/20/2015
I can now officially say I've read all your stories on this site. :) and of course they all rocked.
1,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »