Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
LeMarX chapter 78 . 4/30/2016
Best fanfic ive ever read,

Ive learn alot on life by reading your work,
Guest chapter 76 . 4/8/2016
you should have jused this chapter but of course you couldnt have a chapter when Changeling isnt the superior in everything right?
gonger chapter 73 . 3/23/2016
I was completely blown away by this story. Initially I was hesitant about the length but it kept me engaged without resorting to the jumping of the shark. The plot was amazing, full of clever ideas and surprises. I'm still recovering from the ending.
Darthdeadpool chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
I would like to say this is by far the longest story I have read taking me a full four day to finish but it was so worth it every hour of it. Now I'm not normally a big teen titans fan but I have all way liked beast boy and Raven in the show more then all the others so on a win I look for a story about them to read and yours was the one that stood out the most at a whopping 83chapter I gotta say it caught my eye and interest now saying this I don't think I can read any other Raven beast boy pairing because they would pale in comparison to this tome sized story now I'm a huge comic book reader and I gotta say that this would fit perfectly with the dc world though I gotta say i am amazed that you did not get flamed for mixing the dc and marvel universes that take some big brass one to do that on a fan sight of any sort but it made the story all the better and just seemed right now there's a lot I like to say but I will trie to make this short cause I don't know how much space I get. First this story is kick ass if you did not get that from the intro of this. This story made me laugh wanna scream at the characters ( really rip starfires head off sheesh and slap Raven for being so dumb not knowing she had good thing in the first place but still judging it even after he prove he love her no matter what and I really want to kill aqua lad what a total douche bag ) and cry especially in the very end I started to get teary eyed both from happiness and sadness. Also gotta say I like how you did the batman not dead thing priceless as the suspense joke I am so gonna do that. Again thanks for an fantastic story that felt like a journey. By the way that quote where did you find it that really cool adding it into each chapter pm if you want don't have to though peeper have live and I get that well ddp out
JaiTwin chapter 73 . 3/16/2016
Dude. I totally bimge read this entire story is three days. You are an amazing and gifted writer. Chapter 73. I started crying. I literally could not continue for a minute because i could not see the screen. I just finished the chapter and im still crying. I hope you're still writing and still check this site. Still 10 more chapters apparently lol thank you for this story.
RPGPersona chapter 79 . 3/13/2016
Hey there. Just finished plowing through your story.

I want to say thank you for writing this. I really enjoyed reading this story. It was quite the wild ride with ups and downs. During the Tamaran invasion, break up arc up going through the chapter quite quickly since I was anxious to see the team come back together.

Seeing you write the story of Raven and Garfield growing up, learning more about themselves, each other and growing closer was an amazing experience. I ended up tearing up during the final epilogue.

I loved your meanwhile in Nevermore sections. I was interesting to see how you wrote Raven's emotion, though I think super timid may end haunting my dreams at some point.

You covered all the bases in Garfueld's and Raven's relationship. From becoming aware of their feeling, to trying to get lose, to the fear of opening up. To meeting the parents, to drama of cheating, to marriage, to child birth, to the end. I am probably forgetting a couple. I think you did a good job, though being the social introvert I am, I don't have any personally experience to compare it to.

The most interesting part of the meeting the parents for me was learning more about the doom patrol. I have little comic book knowledge, so I enjoyed learning about the Doom Patrol origins.

I could probably continue to ramble on, but I think I will stop here. Thanks again for writing this. I wish you the best of luck with your writing.
Orion's Left Arm chapter 48 . 2/25/2016
Whelp... That came out of nowhere...
Jake Hallows chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Just wanna say that I know it's been a long time since those update but the technicality bugged me. Technically none of them are "meta-human". Robin's normal, Cyborg is self explanatory, Starfire is an alien, Raven half demon, and I think Beast Boy is considered mutant instead of meta. He might be alright on that. But the rest kind of aren't.
Densharr chapter 83 . 1/29/2016
Yeah... I don't know if it's the fact that I'm going off of the Canadian Amazon, but there's nothing under those search terms with a guy riding a motorcycle in the rain as the cover.

Unless your name is Bill McNutt and they changed the cover on it to a guy and a girl outside an old Louisiana mansion.

Sorry, man.
CertifiedAsshole chapter 83 . 1/29/2016
On my way to the place that shall not be named! I love your work and I can't wait to read it.
Guest chapter 82 . 1/11/2016
Loved it
SIM99 chapter 40 . 11/11/2015
You son of a bitch. You can't pull Cascada on me, it gives me all the feels.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Thanks it was a great story to read
Guest chapter 82 . 10/11/2015
I cannot describe in words how terrible I found your writing to be. I did not appreciate this story as it was extremely lacking in any form of excitement. In other words, I find your writing style and this particular story incredibly boring. I truly hope you can find ways of improving your work so it wont be such a dissapointment in the future.
Wolf31 chapter 73 . 9/25/2015