Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Omeganian chapter 73 . 2/20
Nice final joke. Hope I put it on the correct TV Tropes page.
autredufantome chapter 73 . 2/19
I sincerely hope that the afterlife is exactly the way you described it.
BartWLewis chapter 73 . 2/19
Amazing final chapter for your story, you made me cry, you made me laugh, you made me smile, you damn near did it all... hell you did in fact cover everything. It sucks to see this story go, but I couldn't have asked for a better ending; also like you said there will be other stories, so don't make us wait too long for another classic. I hope to write a story as good as this one, one day.
The-Best-Librarian chapter 73 . 2/19
Is your life goal to make fangirls/boys/people cry? If so, it has been achieved a million times over. I can't express how much I love this story, and I a sad it's over but it ended gracefully. Congrats.
HolyMaryMotherofGawd chapter 73 . 2/19
Absolutely beautiful ending to one of the best stories I've ever read. Ever. I need to step up my writing game after reading this.

Cheers.
Dead Bones Sam chapter 73 . 2/19
D,X dude i'm bawling here! 'As an Era ends another one is soon opened', good luck in your future stories man. I'll always be around to read what you've got.
Zaahara chapter 73 . 2/19
God, the last chapter was so sad..literally cried to death. But I absolutely love this story!
And for your response to my last review. I understand, Mark has the same issues as Ravn, but you're right. He would have different problems compared to Raven's. So no need to make a story of him. Heh. (It would've been amazing though.)
Anyways, really enjoyed this story! Will look forward to your other stories in the future so keep up the great work! :)
Rose235b chapter 73 . 2/19
I don't even know what to say. It's just... God, when you finally stumble upon a guy-writer it turns out his stories are all you've been looking for. This story was absolutely awesome and this epilogue was gold. Can't wait to read more of your work! (Oh and btw, the whole guy-talk and guy-perspective? Damn, so good)
Luna StorKat chapter 73 . 2/19
The ending made me cry!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 73 . 2/19
And the journey comes to an end. All in all, nice job.

I felt sad for Raven, after almost 200 years with him, she was now in the desert for 300. I understand that she was lonely after he was gone, but after having such a rich and deep relationship and marriage with him I can't help but feel that the friends with bennies relationships that followed would have seemed hollow and empty to her, especially if one assumes that she continued to grow during the centuries. That she had such an arrangement with one of Dick and Starfire's descendants was disturbing, it almost sent the message that there was more to her one night stand with Dick than met the eye, that there was some unfinished business. It was borderline creepy. I guess it could have been worse, it could have been one of her own offspring. Now that would have been messed up.

Having an unnaturally long lifespan, she was doomed to see new friends and loved ones age faster than her and die long before she did. I think that prospect would make her turn inward. I guess I could have seen her start a monastery where she would live the rest of her life in quiet solitude and meditation, keeping people at an arm's length so that she wouldn't have to deal with losing them again.

My heart also broke when she assumed that she had no soul. Even after 500 years the poor girl never did learn to accept who she was, that she wasn't a monster and that it was her humanity that define her.

Except ...

Now maybe I'm reading things between the lines that aren't there, but I walked away with the impression that Raven finally achieved her full humanity when she was reunited with Gar in Heaven, since there is no way her demonic side would have been granted admission. So now that she's in paradise her burden is gone and she is finally a human being.

Final note: I know I gave you grief over the things you did that I didn't like, but overall this was a very good story.
JasonVUK chapter 73 . 2/19
Damn :c well I hope Raven will be happy BB is gone Q_Q and now I'm left sad! God bless them both :c
JOHNXgambit chapter 73 . 2/19
mind blown
Iskandar06 chapter 73 . 2/19
Jajajajajajajajajajajaja
Victorthe3rd chapter 73 . 2/19
To Mr. Lamont Cranston...
I cant remember when i started reading your stories, it feels like forever ago. I must say that I am heartbroken to see this series end. A none more fitting end than for Changeling and Rae to be together eternally. And a very philosophical ending as well. I loved this story and I can't wait until your next adventure.
Tatsumarusmith chapter 73 . 2/19
Quite wonderful. You know funny enough ive never held the same world view as others when it comes to the finality of death. Some people fear it/loath it, are indifferent, or embrace it(depending on world view and philosophy).

I just consider it another beginning and im happy to see that to some degree you agree with me on this (or at least when it comes to the ending for the story anyways).

Other then the odd grammatical error the story was quite phenomenal and intriguing. Especially the parts about both changeling and raven living to a very very ripe old age. It certainly poses a philosophical question of "What can we accomplish if we had almost all the time in the world to accomplish it in?"

Everyones answer would be different but seeing the way that raven went about answering it seemed truly authentic to her character and i do have to say good job and major kudos to you sir cranston. :) Hope you continue writing Teen Titans stories because ill be sure to read and review for as long as i am able.
1,486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »