Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Aronim chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Huh, you actually made BB win that without it feeling like you unfairly handed BB the win. Well done. Mostly 'cause it's obvious he won mostly 'cause of instinct and Robin letting down his guard because BB isn't as good as most people Robin have trained with. It was a good compromise, it seemed something along the lines of "the amateur is more dangerous than the novice or the trained, 'cause he can't be predicted".
Malachar chapter 54 . 5/22/2014
Love Starfire's speech, but sadly have no clue which general she stole it from.

Also, finally got around to setting up an account pretty much to comment on the few authors that earn my respect with their stories
RetickLover chapter 79 . 5/20/2014
It was a legit long journey. I very much enjoyed this fiction :) It was very well written.
RetickLover chapter 76 . 5/20/2014
...I've had multiple conversations like this ._. I no longer know how to feel about this
me chapter 79 . 5/19/2014
Uuuuuh... Yay GO HEAVEN!
Jane chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This is my favorite fanfic in existence, and I read it for my independent reading book in English class this year; therefore, I actually did an English project on this. I just wanted you to know that, I love you.
K3V7 chapter 30 . 5/12/2014
Big Bro Cyborg is that dude!
Guest chapter 79 . 5/10/2014
I really liked this story.
It was awesome!
X3X
YoWTF chapter 73 . 5/5/2014
In all honesty you should become an author and you should also make one focusing on starfire and robin/nightwing, damn this made me shed a tear
Nesaner chapter 79 . 5/5/2014
The amount of time you put into this story really shows. Thank you for seeing it through to the end and I look forward to seeing your next work.
kim chapter 29 . 5/1/2014
I'm sorry I failed pretty hard. My email is please sent the link! (:
Kim chapter 29 . 5/1/2014
Hi can you send me the link to the lemon please. I sent an email but I dont know if you got it or not. Great story! I've been stuck on it this whole weekend. I don't want to continue without reading this part so.. Thanks and best of luck with future stories, i'll be sure to read them.
Guest chapter 73 . 5/1/2014
hey its CJ ive posted before one word awesome story love how you ended it very nice it sucks even heros die the good shuld live forever
Candy chapter 79 . 4/29/2014
Honestly the first time I ever read this I was absolutely hooked like a fish on a fishing pole; I couldn't get off for the life of me. I found this fic last year and ever since then I've recommended it to everyone I know that reads TT fanfic. Garfield & Starfire's betrayal, Garfields and Raven's death, Garfeild saving Raven's life on Tamaran and with Captian Immortas literally had me sobbing. This is the best BBxRae fic I have ever read, and I've read this at least 10 times. I'm speechless over this entire story. A long round of applause to you, good sir.
Ms0Nicole0 chapter 73 . 4/27/2014
So now I'm crying a little.. This was a good story :) it seemed pretty true to the characters even though the ending was kinda bittersweet I liked it
1,561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »