Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
How long is it going to take for them to make up? Or at least attempt to? I like the whole tamaranian war curveball you threw but i hope that doesn't derail the plot and i really want you to focus on changeling more. He is supposed to be the main character! Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter!
autredufantome chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
That was a very powerful message delivered by Raven. Are you sure you're not a motivational speaker? Nicely done :)
Caprichoso chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
I really need to review this more often; I certainly devour every chapter as soon as it crops up.

These last few chapters have been an interesting read; you incorporate bits and pieces of canon into your work, but account for the fact that the breakup of the Titans happened at a different time and under very different circumstances. It's a nice touch.

I'm feeling a little starved for details these last few chapters, but at the same time, I understand that you're setting up a lot of things to come in as little time as possible.

As always, you have my praise for putting forth a story with its own unique flavor. Please keep up the great work.
Randamwriter chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
WOW I love how you did the "Return to home" piece in there that was perfect and now i need to read Nightwing's story
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
I know everybody can't be happy all the time- I am a big supporter of suffering, then a beautiful happy ending. Yet I still want the characters to be happy anyway.

Of course. When everyone looks back to the past, they questions what the hell they were thinking. Hindsight- 20/20. I'm glad that even though he is suppressing his feelings, he's a bit more ... Centered, I think. While he's focusing, there is no need for feelings. And having the Batman close is a good thing as well-if he ever needs help I'm sure he'll go to the old man (if he can't solve it any other way).

Starfire came home to a disaster. I can hardly imagine what it would be like for her. A system, nearly destroyed and a war that seems hopeless. But her sister, GIVING her the crown? It's hard to imagine and that makes quite the statement. Through Blackfire often goes to sarcasm as a protective shell, it definitely comes across that it is a dire, almost pleading attempt to win so that she can return to normal. Blackfire loves her planet, or rather, her place to rule. With almost nothing left, she doesn't see the point in ruling- and acknowledges that she needs help saving her home.

I'm glad Raven is going out-and that helps with her confidence and Cyborg is a sweetheart (as per usual). She's helping the community and doing something other than cleaning (which is a sure sign of her missing the others).

Are you planning to cover Kid Flash and Jinx? I haven't seen them around recently. And Bumblebee? Cyborg is her boyfriend. Or maybe they are being sensitive to Raven.

I was just wondering about the young Titans, and if you put them in or not, I'll still be happy.

As per usual, I must stop whatever I am doing and read the new chapter as each is a captivating masterpiece. I hope to see how Changeling is doing as well, but I'm sure whatever plan you have is better than mine - as it IS your story. I look forward to the next update!
TW chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
Sounds like you barrowed a few things from Star Wars, but thats alright since I'm a fan.
St Rhon chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
Well. Pretty much as expected on Starfire's end. Dem Gordanians. Well I'm sure Starfire will do her "save the world" thing. Oooh maybe the Tamaranians could pull an Ur-Quan thing and start "cleansing" or "imprisoning/enslaving" all sentient life in the Vega Sector! Heh too much Star Control 2 HD :P But I look forward to seeing more.

Gotta say though I don't really feel all that angry towards the monks of Azarath. I mean Raven was kind of their "antichrist". Paving the way for Trigon "Much like Galactus only the Ultimate Nullifier gives me pause" the Terrible to take control of Earth or our dimension or...something. The fact that they made the attempt to reform her rather than simply slay her is baffling in itself. Though they probably did it so another portal wouldn't just be conceived outside their reach. But eh they all got their just desserts when Trigon showed up anyways and om nom nommed them. And he can always be resurrected by the Church of Blood so long as he find humans stupid enough to think someone called "the Terrible" will keep up his end of the bargain. Then again it doesn't have to be humans, maybe the Tamaranians should summon Trigon :P Couldn't hurt. For very long anyways.
egg1 chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
I feel sorry for Starfire and I hope things get better for her people. And it nice that Cyborg found a way to help and not feel so helpless. I see that you are starting to build Raven back up. I'm so glad that is didn't go into a no feeling comma.
Alister Nightfoot chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
Non-reference duly noted...and...Welcome Wagon?
Gyhy chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
First of all thanks for the translation of Raven's mumbles. I understood most of it but that last one was giving me trouble. I find your Tamaranian situation very interesting. Is there a reason that you put a scar on Blackfire? Will that be explained later in the story? I wonder if Starfire will call her former allies for help. Will other heroes to popping up? Like Superman or Green Lantern? It was a very good story. It's very interesting to see Cyborg interacting with others outside the Titans, and he chose a great way to get Raven to appreciate her gifts more. Great chapter, I hope to see more soon.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
Well ... Starfire sure has her hands full. Nice description of Blackie, I like the eyepatch and the skank outfit. It doesn't sound like Star will be coming back to Earth to reconcile with Dick anytime soon.

Raven seems to still miss BB. She seems to think that that their time together is a thing of the past. Three years is a lot to walk away from though, that's a lot of emotional investment. The ball is in her court now, if she's going to forgive him, she has to approach him. That longer she takes to make a move diminishes the probability of ever reconciling. The longer he's alone in LA the more likely he will be to rebuild a new life without her, in fact he might expedite that to put his mistake behind him. She once told him that she couldn't face breakfast without him. Has that changed? Raven also needs to remember that she has hurt him too. Dumping him for pretty boy Aquabum had to hurt (did she ever tell BB what happened in the back seat of that rental car?) and then she dumped him a second time. Yet he quickly forgave her both times.
Jane Crocker chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I would just like to state that you are the most perfect thing to grace this planet and thank you for writing about my otp.
Serenarey Chiba chapter 51 . 2/19/2013
Hm, finally got this far. While I like the story and enjoy it, I am somewhat disappointed at the lack of details in your story. It's mostly dialogue and as interesting as that can be, it leaves the whole thing somewhat lacking. I'll keep reading just to see how everything goes, though.
tatsumarusmith chapter 51 . 2/18/2013
Elllo, again, man you update FAST, missed three chapters of your stuff. Btw, dont care what you think, but i LOVED the little moment between rita and raven last chapter. Cant say i know the charachter enough to know if you were "in charachter" but, in my oppinion, it was a pretty good rendition from the little bit ive seen of her.

Also, love how you decided to handle the break up of the titans. Very low key and not overly dramatic to the point it became a cheesy soap opera. Very well handled considering it ended on such a low key. Other authors make it a point to turn the drama up to "11" with yelling fighting and all other manner of ill behavior of normal people that they might as well not even have bothered. So good stuff as always. :)

OHH, and ive been a fan of nightwing for the LOOONNNGGGESSSST time and i have to say that you paid homage to him and followed the comic book references like bludhaven and such to the letter left me in fanboy bliss. Also, nice to see that you are taking the long term approach to the titans growing up. Gotta say, ive been an avid reader of yours since i read your first few chapters and hope you continue on until youre done with it. Good stuff. :)
shadow1real chapter 51 . 2/18/2013
Amazing story I can't wait for more please let raven and BB get back together
1,566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »