Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 55 . 3/1/2013
Well, a lot has happened in this chapter. The guys getting the "lip contact", BB pwning some Tamaranians, Raven making an ass of herself around BB (again), Rita exonerating Raven being a slut, and finally, Raven learns that she made a terrible mistake with BB. I am curious as to how she will reconcile with him. Will she come clean with her own misdeeds or will she follow Rita's advice and let sleeping dogs lie? I also have a feeling that she'll be pivotal in getting Nightwing and Star back together. But now they have a war to win first.

Regarding note #2, Marv Wolfman was definitely a daring guy, especially for his time. He made Terra and Slade lovers in the comics and incurred some people's wrath for that.

Al
Jimmy chapter 54 . 3/1/2013
PLEASE FIX THINGS SOON. I honestly kind of hated the fact that Raven slept with Nightwing just to see if she had true feelings for Gar (as realistic as the situation is).
Rae chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
I loved the fact that Cyborg thought of Starfire's innocence when it came to the room with the dead body. As a hardcore fan, I appreciated it greatly. :)
Rae-no joke chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
I loved this chapter and the way you've written everything so far. Intelligent, readable, and actually really funny! Awesome.
Avandra the Mary Sue Slayer chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Really good fighting scene! I like the eye you have for detail. Raven should better keep her promise!
Katwizzle chapter 54 . 2/26/2013
I cant wait for the next chapter! Im glad that raven and nightwing still love gar and star!
IanZakk chapter 54 . 2/26/2013
I'm glad you didn't pander. You're an exceptional writer, and you've done a fine job with this story. I appreciate the shout-outs btw, and you're consideration of my opinions. All I have to say about this chapter is fantastic. Update soon:)

-Ian
BBLover chapter 54 . 2/26/2013
Its been awhile since I last reviewed... Sorry! I gotta say in my absence things got interesting! Once the chapter where Changeling and Starfire slept together I knew that Raven and Robin eventually would too. At least you are slowly fixing the mess you made! Won't changeling be able to smell Robin on Raven? Or will he just pay that no mind and work in getting her back? Please Please update soon!
TheBlueRingOfHope chapter 54 . 2/26/2013
That was really really well done, some parts were expected but also a good portion was really suprising, especially the scenes with starfire, very well done.
TripleTheCheese chapter 54 . 2/26/2013
I'm actually really happy with how you portrayed Raven in this chapter. Her using logic to what she learned from casual sex was hilarious to me. I knew what the situation was gonna be when Nightwing requested her help, and i hoped that you could be able to pull off an uncomfortable situation like that. In my opinion, you succeeded all expectations.
Caprichoso chapter 54 . 2/26/2013
...Hmm. I was not expecting the vast majority of that.

While I'm not so certain about a one-night stand between Raven and Dick (that whole comic canon bewitchment homewrecking thing notwithstanding), you pulled it off pretty convincingly and without melodrama. I can see it coming back to bite them in the ass later, given its premeditation versus instinctive action... but that remains to be seen. Secrets rarely keep.

I'm not certain Patton's speech fits here. It just seems... awkward. Still, the other peek at Tamaran is, for lack of a better word, just plain awesome. It'll be great to see the response next chapter.
Caprichoso chapter 53 . 2/26/2013
As always, you have me captivated. I'm going to plow through to the next chapter right away, but I wanted to note one thing that's bugging me a bit:

Blackfire's name is Komand'r, rather than Kormand'r. It's an easy thing to miss, given that everything from Tamaran tends to send the spellchecker off into a conniption fit. It might help to remember that Starfire's name is taken from Coriander and Blackfire's is from Commander.

Now that I've nitpicked at this and checked on your reviews to see what all the hubbub is about... screw the river of flame. Write your story the way your characters are going to act. You're doing a marvelous job so far.
egg1 chapter 54 . 2/26/2013
Just what I didn't want to happen, happen. But in all fairness I knew that it was going to. And no they haven't been together since Haunted. ;) lol What is going to happen when Beast Boy and Starfire find out? Because that kind of thing all ways come out in the end.
Jude3e chapter 54 . 2/26/2013
I must say, I wasn't entirely a big fan of Raven and Nightwing "hooking up", however the predictable cliffhanger ending was a very subtle and wonderous way to wrap up the chapter. Nice work.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 54 . 2/26/2013
WHOOOP!
I smell a reunion! (Sniff...sniff) smells like mulch and bacon...
1,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »