Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
TheBlueRingOfHope chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
I began reading your story last year, but have only recently developed an account with which ican comment. So yes an no, i am new, but also somewhat old. Wonderful chapter and wonderful story by the way.
Katwizzle chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
Of course im still sticking with you. This is such a great story! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Anonymous chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
You, good sir, are fantastic!
If reviews are required for continuation, I shall review, review, review!
You portray these characters so well, with quality and depth, and I especially love your development of Raven. It wasn't ridiculously fast-paced or illogically twisted to produce the results the writer desired, and I enjoyed re-tracking the progress you've made on each of them. Hooray for decent 'keeping-in-character' or however it's put.
(On a side-note, I also appreciate your ethics concerning the mature material, it's rare for me to see that kind of precaution, so thanks for that!)
Keep well!
Arashikage1988 chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
About fucking time about fucking time you go two chapters in a row that are amazing not I want to see how you fix Changling and Raven...also the fact it seems you are going back to how use to write and seem to followed my advice in that take your time not rushing choosing the right concept.

Your dialogue is amazing I said it last chapter with the raven/Nightwing post conversation that it was good enough it didn't need the sex to be prominent or have its impact... Raven and Starfire conversation was better then the one from last chapter... And I love how you made sure Rita didnt find out it was Nightwing because how bad that would have been.
Serenarey Chiba chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
Interesting. I'd still prefer more detail than just constant dialogue...but I suppose I'll have to deal.

When I indicated detail before, I meant describing the situation while everyone is talking. Not just giving an initial description with endless dialogue, but showing a scene that everyone can imagine. From this story, I can tell you have a picture in your head about what's going on, but the details do not transmit to the reader, really. I have to fill in the blanks, which may not be filled in with the content you're imagining.
SoapBox Bill chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
loved the back to the future referance with the .88c. they needed to engage the flux capaciter lol. great story looking forward to more
SinfulReader45 chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
So the team is finally working together again. It's strained, but it's a start. I have a feeling Raven and Changeling will be the last to reconcile, seeing as how Raven can't stop insulting him and spitting on his character as a man. I'm real happy that Raven gave Starfire a chance to explain herself, as her situation wasn't normal.

Rita's a breath of fresh air in all this dancing around. Cuts to the point when necessary, but has the ability to sympathize and speak honestly. (Favorite line: "'Things' don't just 'lead to' other things. Own your decisions.")

And nice to see BB hold his own and take command like everyone knows he can. Too many people forget where he came from. Gotta be a survivor to take all that crap.

Glad to see some progress, looking forward to next installment. Nice work.
JOHNXgambit chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
Thank gravy we finally started so healing. BB is in alpha dog mode again witch is nice to see
c1c2c3c4 chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
That was amazing! I wish Changeling and Raven had more alone time to talk it out but for Starfire and Raven to talk it out is a start too. I love how you told Starfire's origin and how much sympathy Raven had that was enough for her to forgive Starfire and to hear her out. It's all coming together like you said. When are Nightwing and Starfire gonna get to talk about more...relationship wise subjects? I hope everything turns out how it's supposed to.
Randamwriter chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
This was wonderful most joyous as are princess would say. I enjoy the backstory that came up when talking to raven. And bery enjoyed BB kicking $$ and taking charge. Also in a time of war military will really take over a college for such reason. Now the i ask wll she find out aboit raven and dicks little night.
Shadico chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
Progress. I'm so glad Star and Rae have reconciled. And with that out of the way, I can legitimately see Rae and BB reconciling as well.

Very nice chapter. Laid everything out and set everything up in a great way. It feels very believable for me, and moving forward I feel it's just as believable that Rae and BB can be a happy couple again. Thank god. Very much so looking forward to the next upcoming chapters.

Now, who gets to talk to Rob. lol.
Omeganian chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
Technically, the distance to Vega is more like 140 trillion miles. Nautical miles.

Glad to see things getting better for now.

BTW, is there any plan to stage an uprising in the Gordanian Empire? Because from what I see, there aren't many alternatives.
Mr.BrotherGrizzly chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
Well LC you've done it. I'm once again happy with this fantastic story absolutely love BBs stepping up to lead parts and the Rae and star moment? Perfect! Loyally waiting for next chapter.
Chowbo chapter 55 . 3/2/2013
Dang that was an interesting read, the time jumps were a little odd but understandable. Changling spitting Ragnarr was funny. And the touching moment between Raven and Starfire was interesting.
BloodRose101 chapter 55 . 3/1/2013
OH MY GOD that is Awesome great job cant wait for more!
1,634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »