Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Avandra the Mary Sue Slayer chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Really good fighting scene! I like the eye you have for detail. Raven should better keep her promise!
Katwizzle chapter 54 . 2/26/2013
I cant wait for the next chapter! Im glad that raven and nightwing still love gar and star!
IanZakk chapter 54 . 2/26/2013
I'm glad you didn't pander. You're an exceptional writer, and you've done a fine job with this story. I appreciate the shout-outs btw, and you're consideration of my opinions. All I have to say about this chapter is fantastic. Update soon:)

-Ian
BBLover chapter 54 . 2/26/2013
Its been awhile since I last reviewed... Sorry! I gotta say in my absence things got interesting! Once the chapter where Changeling and Starfire slept together I knew that Raven and Robin eventually would too. At least you are slowly fixing the mess you made! Won't changeling be able to smell Robin on Raven? Or will he just pay that no mind and work in getting her back? Please Please update soon!
TheBlueRingOfHope chapter 54 . 2/26/2013
That was really really well done, some parts were expected but also a good portion was really suprising, especially the scenes with starfire, very well done.
TripleTheCheese chapter 54 . 2/26/2013
I'm actually really happy with how you portrayed Raven in this chapter. Her using logic to what she learned from casual sex was hilarious to me. I knew what the situation was gonna be when Nightwing requested her help, and i hoped that you could be able to pull off an uncomfortable situation like that. In my opinion, you succeeded all expectations.
Caprichoso chapter 54 . 2/26/2013
...Hmm. I was not expecting the vast majority of that.

While I'm not so certain about a one-night stand between Raven and Dick (that whole comic canon bewitchment homewrecking thing notwithstanding), you pulled it off pretty convincingly and without melodrama. I can see it coming back to bite them in the ass later, given its premeditation versus instinctive action... but that remains to be seen. Secrets rarely keep.

I'm not certain Patton's speech fits here. It just seems... awkward. Still, the other peek at Tamaran is, for lack of a better word, just plain awesome. It'll be great to see the response next chapter.
Caprichoso chapter 53 . 2/26/2013
As always, you have me captivated. I'm going to plow through to the next chapter right away, but I wanted to note one thing that's bugging me a bit:

Blackfire's name is Komand'r, rather than Kormand'r. It's an easy thing to miss, given that everything from Tamaran tends to send the spellchecker off into a conniption fit. It might help to remember that Starfire's name is taken from Coriander and Blackfire's is from Commander.

Now that I've nitpicked at this and checked on your reviews to see what all the hubbub is about... screw the river of flame. Write your story the way your characters are going to act. You're doing a marvelous job so far.
egg1 chapter 54 . 2/26/2013
Just what I didn't want to happen, happen. But in all fairness I knew that it was going to. And no they haven't been together since Haunted. ;) lol What is going to happen when Beast Boy and Starfire find out? Because that kind of thing all ways come out in the end.
Jude3e chapter 54 . 2/26/2013
I must say, I wasn't entirely a big fan of Raven and Nightwing "hooking up", however the predictable cliffhanger ending was a very subtle and wonderous way to wrap up the chapter. Nice work.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 54 . 2/26/2013
WHOOOP!
I smell a reunion! (Sniff...sniff) smells like mulch and bacon...
JOHNXgambit chapter 54 . 2/26/2013
Epic chapter my friend, I love the cosmic running joke u have with BB and blondes seeing with all the trouble they cause in the past one points him in the right direction. SF's Patton speech was riveting but it was hard to stay in a serious frame of mind when I hear KILL DA WABBIT in the back of my head throughout the whole chapter. Stevie Wonder could see the rob/rae thing happen but that was bound to happen they're young adults all there ducks aren't in a row yet and yes this will cause another rift in the future, hopefully this will be the last reality check raven needs to understand she's stuck with the green one.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 54 . 2/25/2013
Ugh! You did it, you reduced Raven to a horny slut who enjoys casual sex. How disappointing. That this step is somehow supposed to be necessary to further her reconciliation with BB is absurd. If anything, it's damaging, not healing.
Victorthe3rd chapter 54 . 2/25/2013
You, sir, are a FUCKING GENIUS! I loved every single bit of this story! From Kori's empassioned speech, to Garfields try at some semblance of normalcy. I enjoyed his sort of tell all confession to a potential bed mate, and her exceptance of the situation and offering both potential future possibilities and not sounding slutty about it. (kudos on the final dialouge of that convo) The "casual" date, the not-so-casual aftermath, to Kori's battle strategy and subsequent choice to focus on the continuity of her species wrather than a last ditch, balls-to-the wall assault, as well as her final try at letting her friends know what was going on. All I could hear in my head was the theme to the Wonder Years. (If I could have a little help from my friends!) I love the way you allowed Raven and Nightwing to engage in intercourse without the campy, cliche next morning freak out. I liked how you were able to convey both characters sense of friendship, even when introducing more-than-friendship situations. I like how you kept it platonic even though both characters knew that there could be more. You played the "all cards on the table" card and didnt make it gushy. They kept the situation in context, but giving it a life of its own. BRA-FUCKIN-VO! Words cannot express how much I enjoyed reading your story. Are you still writing lemons with the accompanying scenes? As an avid fan, I hope so! And if possible could u msg me the links to the past lemons? I am definitely old enough to view such material. 11/30/85! Thanks for the awesome read.
tatsumarusmith chapter 54 . 2/25/2013
War has always been an ugly thing, its nice to see that our usually jovial star fire is taking it as...stoicly... as possible knowing full well her responsibilities in the coming battle. Its interesting to think about how the titans will react and fight in the coming war(for unless i missed my guess they are gonna participate in).

Didnt review last chapter cause dates and times escape me at the best of times and you update alot more regularly then most other authors I read. The fact that I read this once a week AND is well written is pretty phenomenal and if you ever decided to pursue a career in writing id at the very least like to ask what your pen name would be(unless you used your real name) and happily peruse whatever you have managed to have written. :)

I also enjoyed garfields and his "dates" conversation very much, i found it oddly insightful and very thoughtful and enjoyed it immensely, if nothing else, because of how easily the female just kind of "rolled" with it and took it in her stride as she listened to our garfield spill his guts about what was bothering him. Very good stuff as always and cant wait for the next chapter. :)
1,630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »