Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Egg1 chapter 50 . 2/13/2013
I agree I couldn't take chapter after chapter of them slowly leaving either. I'm so glad that Raven is feeling better. I was worried about her because of her just now really feeling that maybe she couldn't handle it. But I was proved wrong and I'm glad that I was. And I can see where you are starting to fix things so i guess I'm happy. ;) lol
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 50 . 2/13/2013
I enjoyed this chapter very much. Really, Rita is right, though. Raven should have heard him out , and should have heard out her best friend. But, they got angry too quickly and left before the wound could heal a bit. I'm sure that if they stayed an extra day or two, Raven would have come out and she would have spoken to them... But they were feeling like villains and were tired of being given the cold shoulder, so they headed out

On the other hand, though, people are complicated creatures, and it had barely occurred to Raven that this wasn't as straightforward as it was made to be.

You are correct, though. It is an infidelity because it wasn't really planned.

I hope that Nightwing is okay on his own because he too has been working as part of a team and it will be hard for him to adjust. But he's back to things that "make sense" now. I hope he doesn't get too sucked in there - because he's always needed the team to bring him back from being a complete loner and dimming his fear of becoming the Batman.

I worry for Starfire on Tameran. It will be ugly. I wished that she would have stayed in Titans East, or something. I wished she'd have stayed away from her home planet, but she was really too hurt to think this through.

I hope Changeling is doing okay in LA. He's back on the streets again, and I'm not sure how he is emotionally. Hopefully not too sad.

Cy hasn't talked to Bee in a while. I wonder how their relationship is going.
I've always enjoyed the Jinx and Kid Flash pairing! I smiled really big in the middle of class for no reason.

Anyway, Rita is always a joy to read about, and her wit and humor make her a classy, ladylike, yet incredibly amazing person who is very good looking. She always seems to have it all- even though we know she has gone a long way to get here. I hope Raven listens to her mother-in-law, and that your happy ending comes after many more beautiful chapters.

Oh, one more thing. What do you propose to do with Timmy, Teether, and Melvin? I don't think they were in the comics (I actually haven't read many of the comics to my chagrin) , but they were practically Raven's kids...

Ah, well.. You're the author. You probably have some sort of plan...
JOHNXgambit chapter 50 . 2/13/2013
your right this chapter did make a disturbing amount of sense. the shoot out was funny mentioning that none of the shooters want to look up with the fear of death and rita's entrance gave off the same mood as the first jurassic park movie when the Trex showed up. I might be reading too deep into this but rita strikes as someone who knows what she's doing at all times and plans ahead true she's neutral but I feel she on the side them being together. the daughter in law comment was a small nudge in that direction. the fact that BB and SF didn't fully explain the incident (at first) was kinda boneheaded move it doesn't excuse the act but would've lightened the blow to NW and RAE they weren't being opportunistic but instinctual.
Gyhy chapter 50 . 2/12/2013
I've like the last few chapters, but I've hated the wait. I kinda wish that you had made it one long chapter and I'm still waiting to see how this situation gets resolved. Will Starfire be coming back, how has BB been dealing with his solo act in LA.
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 50 . 2/12/2013
Awesome, cant wait to see what happens next. Also, was the stuff rita said about women legit or you talking out your rear end on those womenly therios? Just curious.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 50 . 2/12/2013
Interesting that Raven never asked Rita if she ever cheated on Steve. Given her past, she's seems to be more likely to cheat than he would be.

I'm also thinking that Raven has a upcoming trip to Tamaran. She'd better hurry, or by the time she's ready to reconcile with BB he might have already moved on.
Shadico chapter 50 . 2/12/2013
Pretty short and to the point in the chapter. It felt like the conversation between Rita and Rae could have gone on a bit longer, but she got her points across and at least Rae's considering it. Really happy about how rapid fire these chapters have been. I had kinda lowered my expectations to an update every 4 or 5 weeks, glad to see you've got some spare time ) Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Chowbo chapter 49 . 2/12/2013
Wow this was a great chapter. I was thinking something like this was going to happen but not all at once, and Rita showing up really surprised me.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 49 . 2/11/2013
I still think that BB was stupid to tell her. Of course Raven was even stupider to give herself away in the back seat of a car to a douche bag. I suppose that horrible lapse in judgement could be attributed to her general lack of self esteem. I'm still not sure why BB banged Star though. I don't buy that his animal side made him do it. In which case he's a bigger douche bag than Aqualad, and Raven would be right to never trust him again.

Dick and Starfire's separation is reminiscent of the comics, though her new found promiscuity seems more "Red Hood and The Outlaws" than "The New Teen Titans"
CrimsonsNight chapter 41 . 2/11/2013
this is your sweetest chapter yet i really thought it was soo cute. all the little detail really made the chapter a step above great.
CrimsonsNight chapter 40 . 2/11/2013
in my last review i forgot to mention how much i love the way you explore nevermore. i love all themany raven scenes. its one of my favorite parts of your story. i really have enjoyed these last few chapters i love how you expresse emotions
CrimsonsNight chapter 39 . 2/11/2013
umm i was under the impression she was on the verge of death?
Guest chapter 38 . 2/11/2013
Personally i thought the lemon was great...and i'm female so i don't know what that says about me. i guess the only complaint i would have is i would like her to be more active, most of the lemons i read have made the girl well...not very active in the action? in yours raven was more ingaged then alot that i have read.I kinda wish you didn't break them up so soon. but i really loved the emotion in this chapter.
shugokage chapter 49 . 2/11/2013
Wow impressive chapter which show the mass diaspora of the team!
TW chapter 49 . 2/11/2013
Well the team broke up. I'm glad to hear that your a sucker for happy endings, because I am to. There are to many sad endings in the real world.
1,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »