Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Unicorn819 chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
You have somthing planned don't you? I love it so far! Please update as soon as you can! :)
Guest chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
NicolethePenguin If you were a reader then you'd know that he had somthing planned.
Ominous Footstep chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
Man, every bit of agony you've put BB (or rather, Changeling), Raven and the rest of them through just guts me. And I think that's credit to the work you've done w/ their development as characters that I care so deeply about the direction they're all headed in. I'm really looking forward to whatever methodology you're going to use to help them find their way back to each other.
Alister Nightfoot chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
Klingon. Fancy.
Guest chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
As usual, very nice. You're exceptionally thorough when it comes to each character's experience. Well done.
The-Fantasy-Controller chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
Omg! What the hell did you do! The story is still great but, you fricken broke up the team! I'm fine with Robin and Starfire leaving but Changeling too!? I hope you're right about Raven and him getting back together. But I'm still gonna keep reading your story of course. I'm just gonna stay here and hope for the best for Changeling and Raven's relationship.
St Rhon chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
I do have to give props to Starfire. Atleast she tried to fix it, you'd think the apprentice of the World's Greatest Detective might detect that maybe a random roll in the hay short after a severe panic attack might mean there's more to it than Starfire became lost in Beast Boy's eyes. Also kind of funny that starfire is the...adulteress? *shrug* when iirc it was Robin that somehow ended up sleeping with Babs shortly before his wedding with starfire in the comics. I must admit Starfire has always been a frustrating character for me though. She always came off as almost being tamed by Earth. The titans (in the show atleast) never seemed to really care much about her culture and in most fanfics seem to have downright scorn for it. Theres also the stuff she puts up with from Robin. Just one fic I wanna see her get frustrated, crumple the door like tinfoil and drag him out of his office. By his hair. *ahem* Anyways...then Starfire herself sometimes can be taxing what with her use of her duty as a "backup plan" of sorts.

If you look at it she's had to have been on Earth for sometime now. And if the titans were so shocked by how much the city changed while they were galavanting the globe fighting the brotherhood of evil then the changes to Tamaran should be staggering (we don't even know how fast or slow tamaranian time is in relation to earth time o.O). You'd think a warrior culture would have need of more stable leadership than two bickering sisters, neither of whom seem to really possess much in the ways of leadership qualities. There had to be someone other than her Nanny around who wanted or could lead the planet. Between the enslavement and her tenure with the Titans I wouldn't be shocked if alot of tamaranians couldn't really remember her (Hell I probably wouldn't be able to pick my state senators out a police line up...) I don't think the people of Tamaran would be happy to hear that the only reason their wayward martyr of a princess returned to take the throne was because she slept with someone other than her frail human lover (a practice most earth regents did wholesale and probably would've laughed at robin as he went off to sulk) and felt that she had burned all her other bridges so why not suddenly take ruling a planet a shot.

However! Despite my rambling and whining I really enjoyed that chapter! You're a talented author and the fact that you even looked up tamaranian and then looked up a whole different alien language shows a dedication that not many authors display :D Keep up the good work and I'll be checking my email constantly hoping to see that "New Chapter!" notification :3
Thowell3 chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
In all honesty I don't enjoy where you are going currently because well, It seems like a really bad move. Having said that I will keep reading in hopes that you can redeem this story in my eyes.
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
Well, I wouldn't expect any less of Robin( i mean Nightwing)- hurt so badly, he would find a way to close himself off and distract himself by doing good somewhere else.

Starfire... That one is complicated. Though I do agree the team has been a little less than receptive, maybe Tamaran is not the place to go, unless she's ready to fight her sister. Seeing as though her powers barely work, I don't want her going into war or torture again.

Changeling... He at least had the sense to call his mom. He is so adorably sweet that it makes me smile. All guys have that sweetness somewhere, and I was kind of disappointed that he left without doing anything (until it was revealed that he called his mom! *smiles *)... At least he's staying in the country, giving Raven her space.

I'm glad Cyborg didn't get in the middle of this. He's been doing the best he can, and really is one of the wisest of them.

Though I am not happy at this turn of events, I'm glad Raven gets to learn from this, and get "therapy" from Rita. At some point, it will truly dawn on her that while what Changeling did was wrong, she will understand why it happened.

I worry, though. Affairs change women (and men) greatly. I don't know how we'll fix it, but it it will affect both Robin and Raven's relationship forever in some way. Though it isn't the same as a usual affair, it still was one.

I enjoyed this chapter (though I was not happy about the turn of events) just as I enjoyed the last one. Good luck with your deadline! Keep writing!
Shadico chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
Ok...ok...progressing. Glad to hear you're a happy ending kinda guy. Huge relief, haha. Glad Rita is here to help, though I'm a bit scared for the argument they're suppose to have.

Here's hoping the whole team gets back together again in the end. I've seen so many stories that end with Rob off in Bludhaven without Star that leaves me sad as all regardless of the happy BBRae ending. Though i'm guessing that when Tameran needs help, Rob will go. He'd better...
Darkness on the Rise chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
Pardon my language but DA FUCK WAS THAT! Come on, is that it? Is this story really gonna end that way? Geez I mean come on, the only ones left are Raven and Cyborg? WHAT?! Anyway, here's to hoping I'm wrong, awaiting your next chapter.

Darkness
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 48 . 2/9/2013
Uh well, maybe BB can go back to Terra.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 28 . 2/9/2013
**Suddenly, Aqualad blinked. "Whatever," he said, turning. "Enjoy your sloppy seconds," he muttered as he turned away. It would have been okay if he'd faced any other man.**

This illustrates what a terrible (and out of character) mistake Raven made by giving herself to Aqualad. From now on, he'll be able to tell BB: "I did your girlfriend/wife"

I guess this mistake on her part bugged me because she's too smart to make that kind of blunder.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 46 . 2/9/2013
Video games as meditation? Very clever!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 38 . 2/9/2013
What we need know is for BB to show up with Terra. That'll knock some sense into the stupid witch. And now Mumbo's trapped her. For being so smart, Raven can be a real dope.
1,486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »