Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 36 . 2/9/2013
Wait ... Raven already knew his name, when Rita blurted it out. Raven even grinned maliciously and said she was going to get a lot of mileage out of it.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 30 . 2/9/2013
He should have pushed out the out the hatch.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 25 . 2/9/2013
OK, that totally sucked. She just gave in and had joyless sex with Aqualad in the backseat of a car? BB's better off with Terra, IMO.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 23 . 2/9/2013
Having Raven consummate with the fish stick before BB is just wrong! I hope it doesn't happen.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
For some reason I see BB driving a Ferrari. But a Shelby Mustang (a GT500?) will do nicely.

And I think Star is 100% right, Raven will have to learn the hard way. As Benjamin Franklin once said: Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will learn in other.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
Poor Raven, she needs to stop thinking of herself as looking like a corpse.

I wonder why they changed her look for the show. What is interesting about comic book Raven, at least in the 80's, was that that even though she was Caucasian with dark hair she was creepier than TV Raven. In the 2000's they couldn't seem to make up their minds of what she was supposed to look like. Sometimes she was small and mousy, other times she was taller, sometimes she was busty, etc. When she wasn't wearing her cape and hood the only thing that gave her away was the chakra stone.
Short But Deadly chapter 48 . 2/9/2013
Ok first of all thank you for for putting time and effort into this story, I really had fun reading it. I believe it took me about two days to get to the 48th chapter, but I enjoyed the journey I took with the characters.
This may come across as sexist but I honestly thought that most of the writers on fanfiction, who wrote romantic stories, were woman. Don't get me wrong I know there are plenty of male authors who write romantic stories and a very successful at it. But it never occurred to me that some of the writers that I like could be men. That being said, I really enjoy reading a story with a more masculine perspective. Being a woman with most male friends I Have witness guys having nonverbal conversations/ Conversations with double meaning... Though if you ask me what they're saying I couldn't tell you.
Also I went on the second site to read your lemon, between Raven and Changeling, I must say I found entertaining. I know a lot of people maybe telling you to add a lot of fluff but I like it the way it is. (I am well over 18 so no need to worry about fathers with shotguns or lawyers).
And on that note I would like to thank you again for writing this story, and reading this long as hell review. Okay I'm done stroking your ego! (_)
tatsumarusmith chapter 48 . 2/9/2013
I got a good chuckle from you including the incredible's super villain. So far, Ive REALLY enjoyed this chapter because we got some good interaction between changeling and star fire (whom i havent seen interact in your story to such an extent). Furthermore id like to add that there were still a few spelling errors(Ive discounted any and all grammer/spelling errors coming from starfire) but it wasnt grossly out of proportion to the amount of writing youve done. Good job.

Now on to my fan boy rant: Gotta say, it seems pretty believable how star fire would choose to "cope" under stress. Nice touch about adding in another titans backstory. So far i know that your story was mostly meant to focus on Beast boy and raven but im absolutely glad that you are adding the others as part of the story as well. After all, it wouldnt be the teen titans(or titans) if it didnt include the rest of the super hero team.

One question though: When will Robin make his name change to nightwing? All in good time i know, but I am curious if you were planning for it to happen during a significant plot twist you come up with or if you wouldnt include it in any of your future chapters.

Overall:9/10 :)
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
You know why Aqualad is so unlikeable? Because Will Wheaton does hos voice!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
Raven is clueless, oh well. she'll learn.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
Raven needs a trip to Nevermore to meet a new emoticlone: Jealousy
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
Actually, when women menstruate they aren't fertile at all. That usually 2 weeks later.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
So Raven has a lightning rod. Not a bad idea.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Robin seemed a bit eager to get rid of BB. Not surprising, he never respected him in the show.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
The Chromatically Challenged Couple to the rescue!
1,486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 63 .. Last Next »