Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
CrimsonsNight chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
I was highly amused by this chapter and touched by all the deep character connections. First, I really enjoyed how beast boy and raven managed to function on such a level together. And how the last thing raven had to cast from her mind was the beat of beast boys heart, was poetically beautiful! I have to say one of the things I love most about your writing is how deep and multi-faceted it is. There seems to me deeper meaning in all the little touches and brushes between them, and the web plot that you’re setting up is just brilliant. And best of all you manage it—mostly—without being overly cheesy, (I hate it when stories drown you in cheese, and unoriginal clichés. If that made any sense). secondly, i really like how you conveyed a deeper sense to cyborgs morals(for lack of a better word), and love for his friends.
CrimsonsNight chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
I love the detail you put into the story. I am not talking about visuals, but about your attention to specifics. And I really loved the bed scene...although i hoped it would have been a little more visual descriptive-not explict just more vivid. I suppose this is because I love the scenes where the girls wakes up tangled or pressed intimately against the boy, even though that’s not how they fell asleep. It’s almost as if their bodies knew where they wanted to be...but that just cheese girly idealism: D also when author describe it in such a way that I can almost feel the warmth, well that’s just the best.
CrimsonsNight chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Have I mention how much I enjoy the way you execute the flash backs? Most of the time I lean away from flash backs and find them irritating and boring. The ones you write capture my attention, while providing me with pertinent information. I also loved how you literally forced them together in order to build roots for future feelings to grow... personally, I have a soft spot for this method of bring couples together. I'm not sure why but I really like how situations outside their direct control mold them.
CrimsonsNight chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
My favorite line up to this point of the story has to be:

"That explains Raven. How come you like it so much?"

"Dude. She's green."

I really appreciate the depth you add to the character, and how you tap into beast boy’s innately sweet and caring disposition.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
This chapter was slightly off for me, because I thought the fighting scene was strange. I was happily surprised, but at the same time bitterly disappointed. After further reading though, I came to the conclusion that the way you mapped out the future events better suited the story than what I wanted to originally happen. I apologize if that was excessively vague. I also like the way you portray the characters so accurately. Well except for raven, but that’s because you’re experimenting with an au personality. All things said and done I was very happy with this chapter. I really liked the character interaction. I also love the detained explanations, and scientific inserts your put throughout the story at keep points.
CrimsonsNight chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Sooo, I usually like to review every chapter I read...if I like the story. And I really love your story. right now I’m on chapter 30 something, and I guess I was to enraptured by your narrative to stop and review, I apologise..and now very guiltily plan on reviewing every chapter i've read...most of which have deprived me of sleep...or is that me not having the self control to put your story down that has deprived me of sleep?... any way. Not all my reviews will be long and informative, they may just be a short line or two suggesting what a great job your doing. I am also not afraid to point out any issues I see...or tthink i see with your plot, characters or dialogue. I'm not trying to complain when I do this, I’m just trying to help make a good story perfect...if that makes any sense. So if any of that bothers you please feel free to inform me and I will stop said offense. On to my review? I really like how you started the story it’s a very good intro. It helps lays the groundwork for the rest of story without being redundant or over extended. I really like how it acquaints you with the relationships between the characters, and helps build a connection between the characters and the reader. What I mean by this is you've managed to achieve the affect a multi-book series has on a read with a few short chapters. People have the tendency of building attachment to characters over the course of books and the more books the deeper the understanding the reader has and greater the connection. While this may be in part to the reader’s previous knowledge of the teen titan series, you still manage to develop those connections. I think this review reflects my view of your flash back chapters. Therefore, even if I do not state these thoughts in my future reviews know that my appreciations of your technique applies there as well. this may be one of my longest reviews i hope you like it as much as i love your stories...well thats not really possible.
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 49 . 2/10/2013
Awesome way of fixing things, seriously, i can already see everyone back together as a big happy family. No but seriously, aside from that, i like the way you depict raven crying. It was pretty entertaining reading her sobbing words in hr voice. Can't wait for the next chapter!
IanZakk chapter 49 . 2/10/2013
I stand by what I said last time. Best story I've read. Appreciate the shoutout by the way. Anyways, to keep this review short and sweet I won't go on about my admiration for your writing skills, I'll leave it at this: I never want this to end.
Azarune chapter 49 . 2/10/2013
Thank you for saying there will be a happy ending. That's good. NOW GET GOING ON IT!
JOHNXgambit chapter 49 . 2/10/2013
First congratulations on getting THE FORCE to acknowledge your story this man is sick (the good way) when it comes to BBxREA stories. I noticed that raven must be getting better with her powers her current meltdown would've decimated the whole tower compared to the aqualad arc. bb loses points for running but earns them back 4 send rita as a friend and not a mom. PS hoping that u or FORCEwould be willing to save a BBxREA story in the future
ChaosMuramasa13 chapter 49 . 2/10/2013
Dude great story but im not a big fan of these types of moments. At least tell me it gets happier.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 49 . 2/10/2013
Fuuuuck
Why do I love this so much?
Guest chapter 48 . 2/10/2013
"I tapped that."

Jesus Christ. I was expecting some halting confession, and then...

Literally laughed my ass off IRL.
Victorthe3rd chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
Well...kinda expected this coming. Awesome as usual. Can't wait for the next chapter!
theluckyshot chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
Bugger all if that ain't a bummer. Ah well, suppose something major had to be taken. Equal and opposite force and all that. Is there going to be a major time skip? Heh, didn't think another one of those would occur.

Welp, as always can't wait to see what happens next and here's to hoping that my optimism isn't misplaced in you.

300-709.