Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Arashikage1988 chapter 54 . 2/25/2013
I am not unhappy with the just have gone from them being totally involve to not speaking to now she has banged Nightwing put a giant elephant in the room to where even if they keep the secret secrets always come out...I know your practicing your writing but really have you ever been in a situation like this? My guess you haven't because there is a lot more screaming and fighting.

I'm glad you finally wrote a decent chapter for a change instead of your short fillers...Raven/Nightwing thing just lost you more fans then you had left and no good can come from this Garfield will find out and permanently end things with Raven if they get back together because even though the were broken up you don't screw a mutual friend because things happen and it always comes out and the difference in situation also affect the out come Changling was manipulated by Starfire, Raven did it willing so Garfield won't be happy not to Mention Starfire anger as well.

You have basically made reconciliation impossible now ...right because your hinting that its going to happen but now your going to rush it because you have the elephant your girlfriend screwed me so you screwed mine thing going on because that's how the situation will be if reconciliation happens because their will be a spat and either Garfield/Raven or Nightwing/Starfire or raven/Starfire and they break up for good without any forgiveness ever shown or given. By making Garfield loyal still to Raven you have made my assumption sound.

I liked your story because up until the last few chapter you had great skill and made it real and relatable to real life situations but you have rushed the upcoming events by not keeping to the characters you set up chapters ago. You end the meet the parents chapters by Raven wanting nothing more then make Garfield happy and him being the one she wanted to completely and utterly erasing that in a span of 5 chapters and now you going try and put them back together after 5 or so chapters of them not talking for months, not missing him for months, screwing robin, to now saying she misses him but still just got it on with one of his best friends, to still not knowing if she wants him back, to Nightwing missing Star and telling Raven he might move on from her and she'd lose him for good. I think you need to go back to when all this started edit all these chapters to where all the points you put in chapter make sense, like a better build up or a proper timeline.

I loving reading no matter what it is. I only review a story when I see problem in the writing, plot, I am amazed, or the story left me speechless. I mainly review at the end of stories because to judge on the entire content of the story. You have managed to get me to review early and point out your errors. The thing that got me to start reviewing you was your lost of flow and your jumping around from jump city to bludhaven to tamaren to LA. Instead of doing the events as spectate chapters as focus one area you rushed chapter with jumps to fill things in. I had a story on here FF took it down during there whole big brother deleting of stories but because you have my respect for your previous chapter before the break up I am offering my services as a beta if you don't have one or as some to bounce idea off of. Reading and writing have always been a passion of mine that's why I don't review until the end because I like to see where an author goes but when things like flow and order of events, and god damn fillers appear I review.

Keep writing I will keep reading. Last thought practicing skills is good but at the lost of fanbase is it worth because without readers those skills don't matter
Halfwrong chapter 54 . 2/25/2013
OMG! This is epic! Ok, i dont like the fact that raven and robin slept together but i can live with that. But the whole lost war and lost hope found inside a dead communicater, just awesome. I love your writing seriously, you are my favorite author. Cant wait to see what you come up with!
TW chapter 53 . 2/25/2013
The reason why I said is just because it reminded me of star wars. By the way just like to say that i don't really like the way the police are potrayed sometimes in the superhero comics, they know what there doing.
Satanic Fudge chapter 53 . 2/24/2013
Are you wacist...? Just saying... But yeah I don't like raven, she got too damn weird. But nice story dawg! :3
egg1 chapter 53 . 2/24/2013
I hope that Robin and Raven don't get together.
otaku03 chapter 53 . 2/24/2013
too lazy to sign in but... OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! Are robin and raven going to have a rebound-ish micro relationship? and whats starfire planning? . update soon please! this story is passionating!
TheBlueRingOfHope chapter 53 . 2/23/2013
Holy shite you pump them out quick. On that note, it feels a bit empty now, as if its going through the motions rather than really develop the story
theluckyshot chapter 53 . 2/23/2013
Buggered... seriously buggered. I get drama; but, this just seems more like drama for dramas sake. Just saying I've seen friends in similar situations and this course of action usually rips whatever friendship they have apart indefinitely rather than lead to reconciliation.

Even if both parties where equally wronged. The whole 'two wrongs don't make a right' thing, then again I suppose that's subjective in this situation... but still.

Ugh, I feel like I'm being too harsh but at the same time this particular plot point is really just... well yeah I think you get the idea. Anyway, it's your story, and I'm too invested to turn away now before the end, so write what you will. Just as long as it doesn't devolve into a constant back and forth with the relationships, I'll read on.

That all being said its been great so far... little trying for the last few chapters. Nevertheless keep it going. To quote a famous band 'I see a bad moon rising'

Katwizzle chapter 53 . 2/23/2013
Raven's not going to date Nightwing right? Right?!
shugokage chapter 53 . 2/23/2013
Great job on showing that they are starting a slight healing process to the friendships with Nightwing asking for help and showing respect to Cyborg good job on this chapter and the last one!
IanZakk chapter 53 . 2/23/2013
Superb wok, (nothing out of the ordinary there) but in the next few chapters you should really try to get back to the shattered relationships and, hopefully, mending them. I think it's what the people want. I know it's what I want. But you're a far better writer than me so I defer to you. Do what you think best, good stories are ruined by authors who pander.
Shadico chapter 53 . 2/23/2013
Oh holy crap, you're going to do RobxRae?! Oh come on! This is like...EVERY BBRae fans worst nightmare! Even worse than BBTerra! Say it isn't so Lamont!

Things are getting waaay worse waaaay fast. Damnit to her! Ugh! Welp, I look forward to having my frustrations double and triple with the upcoming chapters (Not really, lol). Cheers, Lamont!
JOHNXgambit chapter 53 . 2/23/2013
I'm not going anywhere. SF gearing up to kick ass, BB is getting his con on and raven well honestly I'm worried about that last paragraph. still nobody is ready to address the elephant in the room yet
Chowbo chapter 53 . 2/23/2013
Wow man...Changling going to jail...that's funny. The mayor was a little starnge but in a good way, I hope we can see more of him. I'm really curiouse what Nightwing will think about that dress also, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 53 . 2/22/2013
No! Nooooo! Not Nightwing and Raven! They're utterly wrong for each other.

Also, liked the comic book reference to Blackie not being able to fly.
1,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 65 .. Last Next »