Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Gyhy chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
First of all thanks for the translation of Raven's mumbles. I understood most of it but that last one was giving me trouble. I find your Tamaranian situation very interesting. Is there a reason that you put a scar on Blackfire? Will that be explained later in the story? I wonder if Starfire will call her former allies for help. Will other heroes to popping up? Like Superman or Green Lantern? It was a very good story. It's very interesting to see Cyborg interacting with others outside the Titans, and he chose a great way to get Raven to appreciate her gifts more. Great chapter, I hope to see more soon.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 52 . 2/21/2013
Well ... Starfire sure has her hands full. Nice description of Blackie, I like the eyepatch and the skank outfit. It doesn't sound like Star will be coming back to Earth to reconcile with Dick anytime soon.

Raven seems to still miss BB. She seems to think that that their time together is a thing of the past. Three years is a lot to walk away from though, that's a lot of emotional investment. The ball is in her court now, if she's going to forgive him, she has to approach him. That longer she takes to make a move diminishes the probability of ever reconciling. The longer he's alone in LA the more likely he will be to rebuild a new life without her, in fact he might expedite that to put his mistake behind him. She once told him that she couldn't face breakfast without him. Has that changed? Raven also needs to remember that she has hurt him too. Dumping him for pretty boy Aquabum had to hurt (did she ever tell BB what happened in the back seat of that rental car?) and then she dumped him a second time. Yet he quickly forgave her both times.
Jane Crocker chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I would just like to state that you are the most perfect thing to grace this planet and thank you for writing about my otp.
Serenarey Chiba chapter 51 . 2/19/2013
Hm, finally got this far. While I like the story and enjoy it, I am somewhat disappointed at the lack of details in your story. It's mostly dialogue and as interesting as that can be, it leaves the whole thing somewhat lacking. I'll keep reading just to see how everything goes, though.
tatsumarusmith chapter 51 . 2/18/2013
Elllo, again, man you update FAST, missed three chapters of your stuff. Btw, dont care what you think, but i LOVED the little moment between rita and raven last chapter. Cant say i know the charachter enough to know if you were "in charachter" but, in my oppinion, it was a pretty good rendition from the little bit ive seen of her.

Also, love how you decided to handle the break up of the titans. Very low key and not overly dramatic to the point it became a cheesy soap opera. Very well handled considering it ended on such a low key. Other authors make it a point to turn the drama up to "11" with yelling fighting and all other manner of ill behavior of normal people that they might as well not even have bothered. So good stuff as always. :)

OHH, and ive been a fan of nightwing for the LOOONNNGGGESSSST time and i have to say that you paid homage to him and followed the comic book references like bludhaven and such to the letter left me in fanboy bliss. Also, nice to see that you are taking the long term approach to the titans growing up. Gotta say, ive been an avid reader of yours since i read your first few chapters and hope you continue on until youre done with it. Good stuff. :)
shadow1real chapter 51 . 2/18/2013
Amazing story I can't wait for more please let raven and BB get back together
IanZakk chapter 51 . 2/18/2013
Sorry for the delayed review. I would've gotten to it sooner but I haven't had the time what with work and all. Anywho, as I'm sure you've gathered, lengthy emotional reviews are kinda my thing. But I'm tired, and typing this on my phone. Anyways, about the story, reading it is pretty much the highlight of my week, my only escape from my crappy little town, so please sir, keep 'em coming.

Thanks a million.
-Ian
TW chapter 51 . 2/18/2013
Are you thinking about bringing the LA team into the story?
Guest chapter 51 . 2/17/2013
Since your beta (you, right?) seems to be taking a holiday, here's some input 'cause I was bored:

(p1)prostituted[s, not d]
(p3)who['s] roof he occupied , t[w]o larger figures.
(p4)"-give it up[,]"
doctor's Logan - [Doctors Logan]
I should probably get it over with. - [All Italics (thought), or since you seem to prefer this, quotes]

Otherwise, excellent chapter as usual, if a bit on the shorter side. I very much liked the Robin/Batman bit. :)
egg1 chapter 51 . 2/17/2013
Yea it always is so easy to mess things up and so hard to fix them. I'm likening the robin and batman part. I can't wait for beast boy and raven to see each other. I can't wait to hear what she has to say.
Jimmy chapter 51 . 2/16/2013
God damn that Nightwing segment was good. I really liked the conversation with Batman. You got the post-teenage angst pretty well.
shugokage chapter 51 . 2/16/2013
Nice chapter especially seeing Garfield taking care of the little guy!
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 51 . 2/16/2013
Lovely chapters. the tension really built up and now we are dealing with the fallout. good job with them
Chowbo chapter 51 . 2/15/2013
This was a good chapter, I thought it was cute to have Garfield help the little boy good choice. Oh and the bit with Batman was funny. I just wonder what Raven and Starfire are up too.
Shadico chapter 51 . 2/15/2013
Odd, I put in a review for last chapter and it ended up never showing up. Curious.

Another chapter down, loving the fast updates. Quite uneventful but at least we know what Gar is up to now specifically. Can't wait to see how everyone eventually gets reunited, because it definitely reads like they've split for good (A very depressing thought, lol). Hope its not too far down the road. Don't know how many filler chapters i'd be able to take of Gar saving kittens and Rob beating up small time crooks, hah.
1,632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »