Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Chowbo chapter 51 . 2/15/2013
This was a good chapter, I thought it was cute to have Garfield help the little boy good choice. Oh and the bit with Batman was funny. I just wonder what Raven and Starfire are up too.
Shadico chapter 51 . 2/15/2013
Odd, I put in a review for last chapter and it ended up never showing up. Curious.

Another chapter down, loving the fast updates. Quite uneventful but at least we know what Gar is up to now specifically. Can't wait to see how everyone eventually gets reunited, because it definitely reads like they've split for good (A very depressing thought, lol). Hope its not too far down the road. Don't know how many filler chapters i'd be able to take of Gar saving kittens and Rob beating up small time crooks, hah.
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 51 . 2/15/2013
Well. I'm glad we got to catch up with Nightwing and Changeling.

That's right. It's hard to be rational when you're upset. Changeling should have provably stuck around, but he needed to face Mama and Papa Logan's house. Really, it's the perfect time to do it.

When I was reading Nightwing's half of the chapter, I was a bit sad. I felt lonely just "watching" him. I guess he's doing what makes sense to him- and when he said that even though there are no people to watch his back, there is no one to betray him.
That made me sad- because even if he's pounding villains, he's getting sucked in- he is becoming the Batman... The one thing he really didn't want to do. There is no barrier, nothing to get him out of fighting crime to go eat pizza or whatnot. No distractions. I do, wonder however, what he feels about Raven. Currently, (of course) he blames Starfire without listening and Changeling-but does he blame Raven too (because it was her boyfriend?) or doesn't really think about her? I understand his feelings about not wanting to associate too much with Batman... But right now, I don't want him to be alone.

Changeling.. How painful. He's been kind of running away from that house (or trying not to think about it) for so long.. I can't even imagine what he's going through. I wish Raven was there with him to help him... I'm glad, however, that someone is there to watch over him, because I don't want him to be alone either.

As always, your chapters are enjoyable (even if sometimes I don't agree with what is happening because it is not pleasing) and your work is clearly improving as the story moves forth.
shugokage chapter 50 . 2/15/2013
Wow great job on Rita and Raven talking and learning about each other and giving Raven a mother figure to go to when she needs advice!
JOHNXgambit chapter 51 . 2/15/2013
its good that u mentioned that it is the small thing that count too in life. I know NW is hurting but the guy needs a reality check the DC world has lost count how many times he betrayed the team because he had a great plan that involves leaving the team in the dark until someone gets he's even pulled this crap in young justice and superboy almost decked him
Gyhy chapter 51 . 2/15/2013
Great chapter. I got to say my favorite part was Changeling reaction to coming home. It was really well written. I enjoyed seeing Nightwing and Batman talk. I hope you write more about Changeling next chapter.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 51 . 2/15/2013
Great story dude!
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 51 . 2/15/2013
Ok, so far so good. I think BATMAN is awesome and if he could get more involved in the story, that would be epic! I am looking forward to seeing how the others are doing and how they will re-unite. Also, i just wanted to mentioned how in the other chapters, you said this story wouldn't last long but it is getting lllooooonnnnggggg; personally, that is better for me but i just found it funny.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 51 . 2/15/2013
That would be weird, walking into your long dead parents' closet. BB wearing suits? I guess it could work.

Nice reunion between Dick and Bruce. Long overdue, of course we fanfiction writers are constrained by licensing issues like the show was, so we can have Bats make an appearance.

As for the relative lack of reviews ... yeah ... it can be unpredictable. I though the previous chapter was pretty good. I like to remind readers that reviews are the currency of fanfiction, it's how they "pay" us. But they are a fickle bunch and chapters that I like a lot sometimes get few reviews while others that I slam out and think are unremarkable can surprise me with the number of responses they receive. It's especially puzzling after you've had a good run and without warning they number falls of a cliff. The mysteries of fanfictiondom, I guess.
XV165 chapter 49 . 2/14/2013
Can we get a translation for those of us who don't understand hugmumble (which is a brilliant term by the way). I got most of it but the first sentence, I think it was Garfield something, something.
TW chapter 50 . 2/14/2013
Women are strange and scary. My rule of thumb is always smile and nod when you have no idea of what there saying or doing. P.S. since this is a drama I'm going to guess that Tamaran is under attack, or in the middle of a civil war.
c1c2c3c4 chapter 50 . 2/13/2013
Love the chapter, as always. But I didn't like the part where some "Guest" rudely mentioned me. But in a response to his comment, I'm not a superhuman. I can't tell the future or read an author's mind to know what's going to happen next. And I can care less of what you think. Get a Fanfiction account and send it to my P.M., not as a review on a story. On story matters, keep up the updating weekly thing. I love it. Well sorry for the little tisk in your review collumn.
SomeRandomChick chapter 50 . 2/13/2013
Man i was really hoping u would go on but beggars can't b choosers.
Egg1 chapter 50 . 2/13/2013
I agree I couldn't take chapter after chapter of them slowly leaving either. I'm so glad that Raven is feeling better. I was worried about her because of her just now really feeling that maybe she couldn't handle it. But I was proved wrong and I'm glad that I was. And I can see where you are starting to fix things so i guess I'm happy. ;) lol
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 50 . 2/13/2013
I enjoyed this chapter very much. Really, Rita is right, though. Raven should have heard him out , and should have heard out her best friend. But, they got angry too quickly and left before the wound could heal a bit. I'm sure that if they stayed an extra day or two, Raven would have come out and she would have spoken to them... But they were feeling like villains and were tired of being given the cold shoulder, so they headed out

On the other hand, though, people are complicated creatures, and it had barely occurred to Raven that this wasn't as straightforward as it was made to be.

You are correct, though. It is an infidelity because it wasn't really planned.

I hope that Nightwing is okay on his own because he too has been working as part of a team and it will be hard for him to adjust. But he's back to things that "make sense" now. I hope he doesn't get too sucked in there - because he's always needed the team to bring him back from being a complete loner and dimming his fear of becoming the Batman.

I worry for Starfire on Tameran. It will be ugly. I wished that she would have stayed in Titans East, or something. I wished she'd have stayed away from her home planet, but she was really too hurt to think this through.

I hope Changeling is doing okay in LA. He's back on the streets again, and I'm not sure how he is emotionally. Hopefully not too sad.

Cy hasn't talked to Bee in a while. I wonder how their relationship is going.
I've always enjoyed the Jinx and Kid Flash pairing! I smiled really big in the middle of class for no reason.

Anyway, Rita is always a joy to read about, and her wit and humor make her a classy, ladylike, yet incredibly amazing person who is very good looking. She always seems to have it all- even though we know she has gone a long way to get here. I hope Raven listens to her mother-in-law, and that your happy ending comes after many more beautiful chapters.

Oh, one more thing. What do you propose to do with Timmy, Teether, and Melvin? I don't think they were in the comics (I actually haven't read many of the comics to my chagrin) , but they were practically Raven's kids...

Ah, well.. You're the author. You probably have some sort of plan...
1,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »