Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Chowbo chapter 49 . 2/12/2013
Wow this was a great chapter. I was thinking something like this was going to happen but not all at once, and Rita showing up really surprised me.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 49 . 2/11/2013
I still think that BB was stupid to tell her. Of course Raven was even stupider to give herself away in the back seat of a car to a douche bag. I suppose that horrible lapse in judgement could be attributed to her general lack of self esteem. I'm still not sure why BB banged Star though. I don't buy that his animal side made him do it. In which case he's a bigger douche bag than Aqualad, and Raven would be right to never trust him again.

Dick and Starfire's separation is reminiscent of the comics, though her new found promiscuity seems more "Red Hood and The Outlaws" than "The New Teen Titans"
CrimsonsNight chapter 41 . 2/11/2013
this is your sweetest chapter yet i really thought it was soo cute. all the little detail really made the chapter a step above great.
CrimsonsNight chapter 40 . 2/11/2013
in my last review i forgot to mention how much i love the way you explore nevermore. i love all themany raven scenes. its one of my favorite parts of your story. i really have enjoyed these last few chapters i love how you expresse emotions
CrimsonsNight chapter 39 . 2/11/2013
umm i was under the impression she was on the verge of death?
Guest chapter 38 . 2/11/2013
Personally i thought the lemon was great...and i'm female so i don't know what that says about me. i guess the only complaint i would have is i would like her to be more active, most of the lemons i read have made the girl well...not very active in the action? in yours raven was more ingaged then alot that i have read.I kinda wish you didn't break them up so soon. but i really loved the emotion in this chapter.
shugokage chapter 49 . 2/11/2013
Wow impressive chapter which show the mass diaspora of the team!
TW chapter 49 . 2/11/2013
Well the team broke up. I'm glad to hear that your a sucker for happy endings, because I am to. There are to many sad endings in the real world.
egg1 chapter 49 . 2/11/2013
Ok you said that you didn't kill them and I guess i believe you. ;) I can't believe that Robin left I can see Beast Boy leaveing but not Robin. Starfire is getting on my nerves a little. I understand that her culture is different and that she did try to talk to Robin but she has been on earth for a while now. I mean she knows how people on earth feel what cheating. And she is the one that mess up so she should give him some time before she is like I tried to fix things. I mean really that would be a lot to take but at the same time Robin shouldn't of left without telling her. Now on to Raven, I'm glad that someone was there for her and I see that as a first step in getting over it. Sorry if I mis spelled any words I do
CrimsonsNight chapter 36 . 2/10/2013
this chapter was beautiful...the lemon too ;)
CrimsonsNight chapter 35 . 2/10/2013
I really liked the interaction between them. It was riveting.
CrimsonsNight chapter 34 . 2/10/2013
"Girl, I saw you crawl into his lap last night. You moved like you were goin' home."

my new favorite line absolute genius! I like how you wrapt up this chapter. it think the make up thing is very unrealistic though...
CrimsonsNight chapter 33 . 2/10/2013
I really like how general immortus was plotting and not just a stupid evil villain.
CrimsonsNight chapter 32 . 2/10/2013
This chapter seemed very choppy. It doesn't flow smoothly, and you seem bored with it, as I feel it lacks emotion. These are just my observations and I am liable to be wrong. I can be a harsh critic. or so I’m told.
CrimsonsNight chapter 31 . 2/10/2013
It was an interesting chapter. I would say you’re good at slow-paced scenes but lack experience with high-paced scenes. Well I suppose to be more accurate I favor your slow scenes. In this chapter, I like the resetting of robins arm.
1,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »