Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
TW chapter 51 . 2/18/2013
Are you thinking about bringing the LA team into the story?
Guest chapter 51 . 2/17/2013
Since your beta (you, right?) seems to be taking a holiday, here's some input 'cause I was bored:

(p1)prostituted[s, not d]
(p3)who['s] roof he occupied , t[w]o larger figures.
(p4)"-give it up[,]"
doctor's Logan - [Doctors Logan]
I should probably get it over with. - [All Italics (thought), or since you seem to prefer this, quotes]

Otherwise, excellent chapter as usual, if a bit on the shorter side. I very much liked the Robin/Batman bit. :)
egg1 chapter 51 . 2/17/2013
Yea it always is so easy to mess things up and so hard to fix them. I'm likening the robin and batman part. I can't wait for beast boy and raven to see each other. I can't wait to hear what she has to say.
Jimmy chapter 51 . 2/16/2013
God damn that Nightwing segment was good. I really liked the conversation with Batman. You got the post-teenage angst pretty well.
shugokage chapter 51 . 2/16/2013
Nice chapter especially seeing Garfield taking care of the little guy!
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 51 . 2/16/2013
Lovely chapters. the tension really built up and now we are dealing with the fallout. good job with them
Chowbo chapter 51 . 2/15/2013
This was a good chapter, I thought it was cute to have Garfield help the little boy good choice. Oh and the bit with Batman was funny. I just wonder what Raven and Starfire are up too.
Shadico chapter 51 . 2/15/2013
Odd, I put in a review for last chapter and it ended up never showing up. Curious.

Another chapter down, loving the fast updates. Quite uneventful but at least we know what Gar is up to now specifically. Can't wait to see how everyone eventually gets reunited, because it definitely reads like they've split for good (A very depressing thought, lol). Hope its not too far down the road. Don't know how many filler chapters i'd be able to take of Gar saving kittens and Rob beating up small time crooks, hah.
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 51 . 2/15/2013
Well. I'm glad we got to catch up with Nightwing and Changeling.

That's right. It's hard to be rational when you're upset. Changeling should have provably stuck around, but he needed to face Mama and Papa Logan's house. Really, it's the perfect time to do it.

When I was reading Nightwing's half of the chapter, I was a bit sad. I felt lonely just "watching" him. I guess he's doing what makes sense to him- and when he said that even though there are no people to watch his back, there is no one to betray him.
That made me sad- because even if he's pounding villains, he's getting sucked in- he is becoming the Batman... The one thing he really didn't want to do. There is no barrier, nothing to get him out of fighting crime to go eat pizza or whatnot. No distractions. I do, wonder however, what he feels about Raven. Currently, (of course) he blames Starfire without listening and Changeling-but does he blame Raven too (because it was her boyfriend?) or doesn't really think about her? I understand his feelings about not wanting to associate too much with Batman... But right now, I don't want him to be alone.

Changeling.. How painful. He's been kind of running away from that house (or trying not to think about it) for so long.. I can't even imagine what he's going through. I wish Raven was there with him to help him... I'm glad, however, that someone is there to watch over him, because I don't want him to be alone either.

As always, your chapters are enjoyable (even if sometimes I don't agree with what is happening because it is not pleasing) and your work is clearly improving as the story moves forth.
shugokage chapter 50 . 2/15/2013
Wow great job on Rita and Raven talking and learning about each other and giving Raven a mother figure to go to when she needs advice!
JOHNXgambit chapter 51 . 2/15/2013
its good that u mentioned that it is the small thing that count too in life. I know NW is hurting but the guy needs a reality check the DC world has lost count how many times he betrayed the team because he had a great plan that involves leaving the team in the dark until someone gets he's even pulled this crap in young justice and superboy almost decked him
Gyhy chapter 51 . 2/15/2013
Great chapter. I got to say my favorite part was Changeling reaction to coming home. It was really well written. I enjoyed seeing Nightwing and Batman talk. I hope you write more about Changeling next chapter.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 51 . 2/15/2013
Great story dude!
Halfwrong chapter 51 . 2/15/2013
Ok, so far so good. I think BATMAN is awesome and if he could get more involved in the story, that would be epic! I am looking forward to seeing how the others are doing and how they will re-unite. Also, i just wanted to mentioned how in the other chapters, you said this story wouldn't last long but it is getting lllooooonnnnggggg; personally, that is better for me but i just found it funny.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 51 . 2/15/2013
That would be weird, walking into your long dead parents' closet. BB wearing suits? I guess it could work.

Nice reunion between Dick and Bruce. Long overdue, of course we fanfiction writers are constrained by licensing issues like the show was, so we can have Bats make an appearance.

As for the relative lack of reviews ... yeah ... it can be unpredictable. I though the previous chapter was pretty good. I like to remind readers that reviews are the currency of fanfiction, it's how they "pay" us. But they are a fickle bunch and chapters that I like a lot sometimes get few reviews while others that I slam out and think are unremarkable can surprise me with the number of responses they receive. It's especially puzzling after you've had a good run and without warning they number falls of a cliff. The mysteries of fanfictiondom, I guess.
1,640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »