Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Huntress of the Shadows chapter 47 . 1/28/2013
Aw! That was a really sweet ending, I loved that. And Ravens parlor trick was fantastic. I cannot wait for your next update!
TW chapter 47 . 1/28/2013
Glad to have you back. A little late for xmas, but what the hell.
Victorthe3rd chapter 47 . 1/28/2013
As a guy who is quite faithfull to this story, sometimes I wish I could be like Bb. Smooth, confident, ever the giver. The way you've written him speaks to my inner gentleman and optimist. His interactions with Rae and the emotions exchanged give the reader a true feeling of what it might be like to be in a loving and caring relationship. I feel like Changeling would do ANYTHING for Rae, and she would reciprocate 100%. Its like my optimistic view of a real life relationship. Two partners who mutually and equivically love and care for eachother...Kinda makes me wish your stories characters were real...*sigh*...I love this story and I hope you continue on with many more great stories.
Shadico chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
WARM FUZZIES EVERYWHERE! Dawwwwwwwwwwww! That was a very fluffy ending, christ. Hopefully your next chapter comes a bit sooner this time around, but eh, I understand life happens. Understand you have a TON of fans who squeal in glee when they see you've updated, haha. Great filler chapter.
Jimmy chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
Well the ending to this chapter was about as non-cheesy adorable as it could get (I just can't see Raven being cheesy really). It's great to have you back as well.
Guest chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
enjoyable and a nice parlor trick 5/5
gyhy chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
Great chapter! For a while there I almost thought you weren't going to continue this story I'm so glad you did. I'm really interested to see how this will all end. I cant wait to see the epic snowball fight take place. You mentioned the miselto will there be any interesting scenes taking place under the miselto?
Katwizzle chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
AWWWW! THIS WAS SO CUTE AND AMAZING! I loved it!
Darkness on the Rise chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
Wow... I really liked your chapter, though it has been a while. I like how how you made Raven sing. Keep them comin!

Darkness on the rise
BloodRose101 chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
Awesome... great chapter cant wait for the next. You really did your homework with all those Christmas facts and history. Kudos to you for going that extra mile. You do that well and have done that before in other chapters I appreciate your attention to detail.
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
And I think I will stop reading here. Good Story, gonna leave on a happy ending at a time of new beginnings. Good Luck on your next one. Ill be sure to check in.
Phylli chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
YAY!Another chappy that I adore.:)Nice and sweet.
Greyshield chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Sap central!
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
OH man this is just cute! Very nice little chapter.
shugokage chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
Wow incredible chapter and amazing job on Raven's progression of maturing emotional!
1,486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 67 .. Last Next »