Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
egg1 chapter 48 . 2/8/2013
I'm so sad I feel like you killed Beast Boy and Raven, Raven and Starfire, and Robin and Starfire and of corse Robin and Beast Boy. I just don't see Raven forgiving Beast Boy since it was with her best friend it a double betrayal. I mean I understand how that could happen but I think it broke and it won't ever be fixed. So I'm so sad now.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Good for BB. And shame on Raven.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Nice intro and use of comic book canon material too.
JOHNXgambit chapter 48 . 2/8/2013
I will admit that the beginning felt like being hit by a truck but by the end it was dulled down to being kicked in the nuts by a 5yr oid boy on steroids followed by another kick in the nuts by his 15yr old also juiced brother. this incident will eventually help the titans robin mostly understand the culture shock SF is going thru so the next time she talks about home they listen. For rob and rae the tunnel is long and dark but light is at the end regardless and that light has three names forgiveness, acceptance, and make-up sex (giggdy giggdy goo)
Jimmy chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
A large portion of me wants to use my considerable martial arts skill and hurt you for throwing a wrench in the fluffiness but as usual you made this work into the story. Let's hope we don't have to suffer through too much of the hurting...
theluckyshot chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
Hmm, well I'll give you this... I did not see that coming. But, I suppose that BB had to screw up somewhere to balance out the whole Raven Aqualad thing. (Though this seems much worse)

The jury is out, and now your gonna make me wait a long while for the conclusion to this drama... you are an evil person...

Ah well I'm sure it will get worse. Can't wait for the next chapter.

300-709.
shingi echidna chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
this drama has added a new level to the story that i wld like to finish reading about plz continue
V is for the 5th chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS OMG THAT DEFINES UNEXPECTED! WTF man! I am defenaty reading the next chapter.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
Interesting twist of events and the drama is tightening the tension back up which is good. Fluffy chapters like the previous one are great but stories that are nothing but fluff are boring. It is the tension that keeps us interested in the story and you are doing a good job of ensuring my interest stays strong. I am looking forward to seeing how this resolves and cant wait to see more. Good work.
BloodRose101 chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
Wow I'm so sad. Lol Great writing as all ways, but dam this chapter hurt like a slap to the face. Looking forward to the next update.. great job and I can see it from everyone's point of view, but dam this...it's going to be very intrusting to see how you have things unfold after something like this... hope to see something new up soon.
Caprichoso chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
...Whoa.

This is a major screwing of the pooch you've thrown at us, and you've managed to make it believable, as you always do... but just how this one will get fixed is beyond me at the moment. Neither Robin nor Raven are prone to coping with even perceived betrayals well, so something of this magnitude should be interesting, to say the least.

Also, I'm quite curious as to whether you've given much thought to a lemon for this one. There's far too little good, believable Star/BB out there, and the desperation aspect of this could make it quite compelling...

In any case, great chapter. I'll be pretty antsy to see where this one goes.
TW chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
grade A cluster f%# ! Thats for sure.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
Nooooo! What have you done!?
Fix it fix it fix it!
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
What the hell?! I did not see this coming nor did i believe any could sucker punch us without any prior warning. Wow, i dont know whether you suck or rock. Anyway, you better fix tgis some how.
Victorthe3rd chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
O...M...M...F...G! All I could think while reading the second half of this story was "This is NOT gonna end well...". Im all for spur of the moment mishaps, but good god damn... And it couldn't have happened as a worse time. I will say I like how you led up to the sequence with confusing tones and emotions. If gave a greater scope to the turmoil and depth to the thought processes of both characters. I also liked how you showed Changlings gradual disassociation between his normal self and the animal instincts that are apart of him and manifest themselves and random moments. Classic trope of near fatal mistake made between two friends in a group. Awesome story. Keep it goin? Possible Lemon on alternate?
1,539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »