Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
JasonVUK chapter 79 . 3/1/2014
It's been a long time. Wow such a journey but you've given one hell of an adventure, a great adventure. And it's done, it's the end. And I'm sad :c

Reading this chapter though kinda made me laugh knowing what we know now, knowing how they'd end up.

Thank you for a great story, it took what? A year and a half to finish? Roughly but it was worth it, and I've loved ever second of it.

I can't wait for your next BB and Raven stories. But for now. Again thank you. :-)
JasonVUK chapter 78 . 3/1/2014
have for ... who 8O BB? Aqualad? 8O

83 I wanted to know how Nevermore was when Raven was like old _ old old :3or maybe when BB died :c
Lord Sergal chapter 37 . 3/1/2014
Dude, there is an M rating for a reason... AND YOU'RE ALREADY USING IT! I can assure you that you are covered in the event that you actually add the lemons, which would be better than making us jump through hoops.
Lord Sergal chapter 23 . 2/27/2014
I think that four would have been a perfectly reasonable number, considering demons are such capable drinkers that they are even use in a phrase that means imbibing more than should be humanly possible ("Drink Like the Devil").
PS. Awesome story, Kill Fish-Face, and other random generic comments.
G THE NEPHILIM chapter 78 . 2/26/2014
Nice man I really like the way u see raven just fucking awesome-G THE NEPHILIM.
dj25taz chapter 78 . 2/26/2014
Great story
STG13 chapter 78 . 2/26/2014
Best story of my life I loved it so much
Green Bunny chapter 78 . 2/25/2014
This work has always been my guilty pleasure. I feel like these characters come closest to what I expect out of them... with the right nudging to really push their characters. I especially like that you take familiar situations and put very engaging twists on them. I read the heck out of this! Nice work.
JOHNXgambit chapter 78 . 2/25/2014
it always amazes me how much depth and research u take in your story
Jerel chapter 77 . 2/25/2014
Not the first time her dark energy did something like that. Check Primeval by Xaphrin. Raven subconciously marked Beast Boy as hers, much to her shock.
Guest chapter 77 . 2/25/2014
Wow this is one of the best fabrics I've read on this sight at the end I was actually tearing up great job
krostovikraven1 chapter 76 . 2/24/2014
very funny. all in Knark language. The most primitive form of men talking.
JOHNXgambit chapter 77 . 2/24/2014
takes rebelling against yourself to a whole new level
Rose235b chapter 77 . 2/24/2014
Can I just say how much I love the fact that you still post things related to the story? It's not just BAM the end, you give us things to think about. And tbh, this option where it was Raven's own feelings (not just a tiny chance when Gar could just go out of town a week later and it wouldn't happen) that kind of created 60k little thingies with some of BB and Raven in them, well, it's brilliant.
JasonVUK chapter 77 . 2/24/2014
8O A conspiracy! o,,o Nevermore should open up stores and newspapers with all that goes on in there 8D that'd be funny and weird.

A city full of little Ravens o,,o _ crazy!
:D And I forgive you about the coke _