Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
RavenSerendipity chapter 14 . 3/11/2015
Heh. This chapter made me like Mitzi. You are one good writer. :D
RavenSerendipity chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
Whoa, perfect reasons why they would both like wicked. I love that musical, especially back when it was idina menzel and Kristin chenoweth as elphaba and the good witch.
RosesAndRavens chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
I don't like this.
RosesAndRavens chapter 7 . 2/27/2015
Great, another reason to be a germaphobe. Anyway, this is really good. There are a few moments that make you go "what?" and some I dislike but it's good nevertheless
Just One Shot chapter 14 . 2/16/2015
Damn son Fritzi got guts. And tbh as I read, " It should've be a simple, routine call." I thought Fritzi was gonna die and I was just, " YES! Now we can get to the good part!" which is really messed up. I really like this so far, but 81 chapters is really duanting. I think several of these chapters could've been condensed or possibly group together under one title and the the rest of this made into a series. But hey, thats just me, and besides this is really old and you've probably changed a lot of stuff since you've first started, but y'know, it always gives you a chance to see how far you've come since, I guess.
freak-joy-spastic chapter 73 . 2/12/2015
Beautiful and stunning. Maybe your fight segue necks aren't to die for, but you sure know how to pack life and emotion into a character. It has truly been a stellar read. Keep writing. Much love bye bye
freak-joy-spastic chapter 55 . 2/9/2015
God. You've ripped my heart out again, and here I thought I could make it to the end before reviewing again. After the titans innitial fall out i didn't think there could be a scene to make me cry so much. You proved me wrong. Now we just need Robin to get the lead out.
freak-joy-spastic chapter 49 . 2/9/2015
I've laughed, I've cried. You've made me fall in love, fall in hate, ripped my heart out, and I still have 30 chapters to go. You've brought me up, down and around on the emotional roller coaster, and through the sh*t-storm of crazy life crap that these characters lives have been. Yet I cannot get enough.
The excitement has kept me from sleep and rung me out as much as one of the titans after their battle with the robot-zombies. But I have to say, with how my life has gone thus far in comparison to the Titans (and what seems to be most average people) I'm beginning to feel like a muggle version of Cyborgs fifth wheel routine in this chapter. The crazy goes on around me but my life remains relatively stable without all the relationship drama. Part of me is sad that he like I don't have a love interest at this age ( I'm estimating the Titans to be in their early twenties by this point) but another part is relieved to be free of the drama, because unlike Cyborg who wishes not to get in the middle of the crazy I cannot help but want to jump right in a make everyone sort out the drama as quickly as possible.
Your story here has made me realize this facet of myself. I can not stand the drama of misunderstandings. Were I to be writing this story I can see how the chapter would not have ended as it did with 3 of the team leaving. It saddens me too much, but I can also see that this is not the normal nature of most teens and young adults. Your depiction of life events is far more realistic and I hope to improve my writing to this degree in future.
So I look forward to seeing how things play out. With how you've stated you love happy endings I feel safe in my assumption that BB and Raven will get back together. I just hope the same can be said for Robin and Starfire.
DemonInside13 chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
I actually thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. well done :)
Gamerchick23 chapter 27 . 1/24/2015
Great chapter! Can't wait to read about the Halloween party.
Now this is pertaining to my review on the last chapter. I realize just saying "Epic" would seem a bit inappropriate, considering the situation. I'm here to clarify that the mindscape thing was awesome (can't get over it), svc
Gamerchick23 chapter 26 . 1/24/2015
Epic.
Gamerchick23 chapter 23 . 1/24/2015
The Shoulder Devils and Angels were a nice touch XD Two thumbs up!
Gamerchick23 chapter 22 . 1/24/2015
Cute chapter. But I really want to break Aqualad's face
Gamerchick23 chapter 21 . 1/24/2015
I like that there's little bits of wisdom laced into this story
Gamerchick23 chapter 16 . 1/22/2015