Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Shadico chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
Well, and here I thought we were heading into marriage next and some kids and a happily ever after. It looks...pretty bleak right now. Not looking forward to the anger and tension and sorrow that will be taking place the next few chapters... ( At least this isn't listed as a tragedy, so regardless of how long it takes, I know they'll eventually get their happy ending.

God damnit Gar.
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
I'm not going to go on a hate rant about what happened, because really... If the same situation occurred one hundred times, Changeling still would have had sex with Starfire. I did really like, though, how Robin and Raven took it similar ways- they are incredibly alike, aren't they? You did a great job explaining their feelings without them having to say anything.(Or barely anything.) I look forward to "the fixing of this mess" as Starfire would say.
The Fat Lantern chapter 48 . 2/7/2013

This was a great chapter and covered some very serious stuff, I am also appreciative of the research you did and then referenced at the end of the chapter, it goes along way to add depth and credibility to the overall narrative which is another reason I love this story, That having been said, MY Favorite part was the tiny bit of dialog between Changeling and Cyborg, the approach of "Yeah... That happened..." was comedy gold... Keep up the good work, I look forward to the next chapter.

The Fat Lantern
Omeganian chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
You sure know how to bounce bottom to top and back.
shugokage chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
Wow impressive chapter and I do like the way you fit in Starfire's more primal world into the explanation!
rawr3737 chapter 48 . 2/6/2013
I am sitting on the edge of my seat! I can't wait to see what happens next! Excellent plot twist, and nicely done without necessarily making either beast boy of starefire the bad guys!
IanZakk chapter 48 . 2/6/2013
This is quite possibly the most amazing story I've ever read. Reading it has become almost religious for me. I am not sure exactly to put it into words but here's my best attempt, this story is a work of art, and I don't use that as an expression. You have renewed my faith in the arts, you evoke emotions of every kind with your writing, which is what I believe art to be. On that same note, I also believe that this story will become the standard against which all bbrae fics are judged. I know that is the case for me. I see this is becoming quite lengthy so I'll end with this, your story means something to me.

Thowell3 chapter 48 . 2/6/2013
have to say, Not a fan of this chapter.
tatsumarusmith chapter 47 . 2/5/2013
Man, Ive got alot to say, but sometimes the best words are the ones that are simplest. So, I gotta say, overall the last few chapters have been bbxrae nirvana for me. I learned a lil bit about the doom patrol, how cheesy romantic moments can be SURPRISINGLY romantic(with the right couple of coarse. ;) ) and that despite alot of spelling errors that you can craft an incredibly good story.

Also, I like how you are delving so far into both hers and his past. I see alot of stories that dont even BEGIN to touch it and incorporate it into who they are and the current story. When clearly the past is what MADE them and fostered how and who they would be.

I cant wait to see with what you come up with next. Hopefully it will be soon. :) I hope you also include a small bit about beast boy and his parents deaths. It was one of the truly traumatic moments of his life and one of the few pieces of guilt from his past that plagues him to this very day, to think that even if raven cant do anything about it, it would be interesting none the less to see how she will deal with it and hopefully help him move on. (even though I doubt he could, even if he wanted, hes kinda like batman in that regards. Maybe not necessarily the "guilt" but certainly the "drive" that animates them both due to the tragedy of their past's.)
Annab1119 chapter 47 . 2/5/2013
huh. cute chapter i finally caught up. im glad they got together and you must do alot of reading for all thats in this story. and rather than being happy i would think she would say hopeful for the future of something cus its hard to believe shes never thought herself as happy at any point in her life especially with this story. but now shes got something to look forward to being happy about. well thats just me, to the next chapter!
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 47 . 2/4/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed in such a long time.
I really do like your story, and I can read it over and over again.

I could sing your praises from the Empire State if I could, but not quite in Raven's acapella, but in a pretty a voice anyway. Continue doing what you do, because (heavy word count or not) I love your story and it is perhaps one of the best out there. You really do spoil me.
tatsumarusmith chapter 19 . 2/3/2013
Well, well, its that time of year again to review your work. Now, i wouldnt not rate this amongst my all time favorite chapter youve written but its pretty up there.

Anyways, my compliments on ravens treatment so far, the changes in her demeanour, though somewhat forced by starfire(btw- in future dont be afraid to use her given name Kori ander, forgot how to spell it but its spelled somewhat like that) it is quite believable that she could use ALL the help she could get.

I found the entire "make up" thing quite enlightening and down right entertaining. Never thought of make up in that fashion and obviously neither has raven so id like to believe we both have benefited from your researched endeavor. Kudos also on the small mention of kori's history as a princess to the royal house hold. Really solidifies that she is important even though slightly backlogged for the importance of story.

Also, though short, sir grass stain being confronted by the two fellow "brothers" of the household was a nice touch. GJ.
tatsumarusmith chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
in my last review i said that "this is the best chapter so far" but that was at least until about three chapters ago, in which in quick succession, kept getting just better and better.

I have so much things to say and compliment that i dont know where to even begin. So, ill just stick to a few key highlights. 1) Great job in outlining the dangers and drawbacks to being a super hero and consequently dating one.

2) I enjoy the fact that you arent having the 2 titans rush into any form of relationship just to satisfy the readers. If a character isnt ready or even aware that they wish to be in a relationship, kind of like in real life, they shouldn't feel obligated about going through the "motions" of being in said relationship. Kills believability and sincerity, both in and out of fan fiction.

3) Nice touch on the "guy" un-worded speech. As youve pointed out we are all quite verbal without being verbal. Just cause the language is different doesnt mean we aint speakin right?

4)Good job on the "pins and needles" feeling i got when we saw Changeling knocking on deaths door, kept me at the edge of my seat and was stunned to see the normally calm and collected raven "lose her shit" and then reign it back in to save her companion(and hopefully soon to be) boyfriend.

All in all, i would continue to rave and tell you how GREAT the last three chapters i read were but im sure others have done more then their fair share of telling you that you hardly need my review to vindicate your good work. Will continue reading. GJ. :)
tatsumarusmith chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Yo, i dont normally comment on fictions i read unless it utterly deserves some credit (read your first two chapters and were REALLY good) and i got to say this was your BEST chapter yet. (Though admittedly i still have quite a bit to go)

Having Beast boy take Raven to see "wicked" was a stroke of pure genius and his explanation for why was incredibly believable and in character that i was surprised that i had to read the entire scene twice. Something i dont normally do.

Also another great thing i see through most of your chapters (especially self evident in this one) is the attention to little details that can be believed. The conversation about altruism and "why" they are the way they are was quite fascinating both in beast boys reaction/response and ravens in character hypothesis about them. All in all a really good chapter. :)
Rubicsage chapter 47 . 2/2/2013
Way to put me in that Christmas mood all over again. When the titans said they were going to give the basics they did a good job of not explaining about Santa or jessus seeing as raven doesn't know who ether are. I felt that the whole demon worship thing wasn't explained as much as it could have been, what did the monks see what was different does it make them powerful or is it only addicting? Still super special awsome
1,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 .. Last Next »