Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Azarune chapter 49 . 2/10/2013
Thank you for saying there will be a happy ending. That's good. NOW GET GOING ON IT!
JOHNXgambit chapter 49 . 2/10/2013
First congratulations on getting THE FORCE to acknowledge your story this man is sick (the good way) when it comes to BBxREA stories. I noticed that raven must be getting better with her powers her current meltdown would've decimated the whole tower compared to the aqualad arc. bb loses points for running but earns them back 4 send rita as a friend and not a mom. PS hoping that u or FORCEwould be willing to save a BBxREA story in the future
ChaosMuramasa13 chapter 49 . 2/10/2013
Dude great story but im not a big fan of these types of moments. At least tell me it gets happier.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 49 . 2/10/2013
Fuuuuck
Why do I love this so much?
Guest chapter 48 . 2/10/2013
"I tapped that."

Jesus Christ. I was expecting some halting confession, and then...

Literally laughed my ass off IRL.
Victorthe3rd chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
Well...kinda expected this coming. Awesome as usual. Can't wait for the next chapter!
theluckyshot chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
Bugger all if that ain't a bummer. Ah well, suppose something major had to be taken. Equal and opposite force and all that. Is there going to be a major time skip? Heh, didn't think another one of those would occur.

Welp, as always can't wait to see what happens next and here's to hoping that my optimism isn't misplaced in you.

300-709.
Unicorn819 chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
You have somthing planned don't you? I love it so far! Please update as soon as you can! :)
Guest chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
NicolethePenguin If you were a reader then you'd know that he had somthing planned.
Ominous Footstep chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
Man, every bit of agony you've put BB (or rather, Changeling), Raven and the rest of them through just guts me. And I think that's credit to the work you've done w/ their development as characters that I care so deeply about the direction they're all headed in. I'm really looking forward to whatever methodology you're going to use to help them find their way back to each other.
Alister Nightfoot chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
Klingon. Fancy.
Guest chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
As usual, very nice. You're exceptionally thorough when it comes to each character's experience. Well done.
c1c2c3c4 chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
Omg! What the hell did you do! The story is still great but, you fricken broke up the team! I'm fine with Robin and Starfire leaving but Changeling too!? I hope you're right about Raven and him getting back together. But I'm still gonna keep reading your story of course. I'm just gonna stay here and hope for the best for Changeling and Raven's relationship.
St Rhon chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
I do have to give props to Starfire. Atleast she tried to fix it, you'd think the apprentice of the World's Greatest Detective might detect that maybe a random roll in the hay short after a severe panic attack might mean there's more to it than Starfire became lost in Beast Boy's eyes. Also kind of funny that starfire is the...adulteress? *shrug* when iirc it was Robin that somehow ended up sleeping with Babs shortly before his wedding with starfire in the comics. I must admit Starfire has always been a frustrating character for me though. She always came off as almost being tamed by Earth. The titans (in the show atleast) never seemed to really care much about her culture and in most fanfics seem to have downright scorn for it. Theres also the stuff she puts up with from Robin. Just one fic I wanna see her get frustrated, crumple the door like tinfoil and drag him out of his office. By his hair. *ahem* Anyways...then Starfire herself sometimes can be taxing what with her use of her duty as a "backup plan" of sorts.

If you look at it she's had to have been on Earth for sometime now. And if the titans were so shocked by how much the city changed while they were galavanting the globe fighting the brotherhood of evil then the changes to Tamaran should be staggering (we don't even know how fast or slow tamaranian time is in relation to earth time o.O). You'd think a warrior culture would have need of more stable leadership than two bickering sisters, neither of whom seem to really possess much in the ways of leadership qualities. There had to be someone other than her Nanny around who wanted or could lead the planet. Between the enslavement and her tenure with the Titans I wouldn't be shocked if alot of tamaranians couldn't really remember her (Hell I probably wouldn't be able to pick my state senators out a police line up...) I don't think the people of Tamaran would be happy to hear that the only reason their wayward martyr of a princess returned to take the throne was because she slept with someone other than her frail human lover (a practice most earth regents did wholesale and probably would've laughed at robin as he went off to sulk) and felt that she had burned all her other bridges so why not suddenly take ruling a planet a shot.

However! Despite my rambling and whining I really enjoyed that chapter! You're a talented author and the fact that you even looked up tamaranian and then looked up a whole different alien language shows a dedication that not many authors display :D Keep up the good work and I'll be checking my email constantly hoping to see that "New Chapter!" notification :3
Thowell3 chapter 49 . 2/9/2013
In all honesty I don't enjoy where you are going currently because well, It seems like a really bad move. Having said that I will keep reading in hopes that you can redeem this story in my eyes.
1,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 .. Last Next »