Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Wajinga watu chapter 44 . 12/9/2012
Nice try with the purple rhino, but I have kids. Three sons, who were in the process of turning my living room into their own version of the Meta-brawl arena as I tried to read this. I am certain that they blame the severity of their punishment on you.

Explanation vomit, hoorah! Dammit, I can't exactly explain everything I liked about this chapter in your language...and I refuse to ask my terribly behaved children for assistance right now. So you'll have to deal with "I like this, more please".
animelover56348 chapter 43 . 12/8/2012
This story is so freaking GOOD. Seriously I don't know what else to say other than update soon cause this is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. When you can make me howl with laughter for three chaps. Straight its a sign lol. Update.
Felerial chapter 43 . 12/7/2012
Oh god oh god please don't quit on this story...you used to update so fast...we've all been so addicted to this story, I dont know how much longer i can take! It's 9 days from a month since last update! I cant stands no mores!

please dont stop on this story...I love it so much
animelover56348 chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Awesome chapter. Somehow you managed to keep them in character yet show a different side of them. This story is great lol.
BBLover chapter 43 . 12/6/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while... but I love where this story is going. So what is Mento going to think of Raven? Is he going to hate her because she's half demon? Is Rita going to have a "talk" with her? Please update soon! This is one of the best fanfic stories I've read )
Boys Arrows chapter 43 . 12/5/2012
You break my heart. I used to internally grumble when I had to wait 3 days for another piece of this story. Internal temper tantrums might very well turn into internal weep fests , if you don't update soon :(
inu-rulz chapter 43 . 12/1/2012
I really love this story and the twist and turns you have incorporated into it. It's fantastic! I hope you update soon! And the characterization is fanomenal, btw.
doa chapter 43 . 11/30/2012
So we will be updating again at some point, riiiighhhhtttt?
LovelyMagicDarkStrength chapter 43 . 11/28/2012
You should totally Update soon.
I love how you've worked other superheros into the story, though I notice you mention the justice league alot.
maybe there should be some sort of event that involves them and the titans?
Nos482reborn chapter 43 . 11/28/2012
love the story
Huntress of the Shadows chapter 43 . 11/27/2012
I havent reviewed this in ages! Im an awful person! *sobs on a strait-jacketed Speedys shoulder* Sorry, I got caught up in other stuff, but now Im back! Thas was a fantastic chapter and I absolutly loved the way you used Ritas character. This a truly fantastic story and I cant wait to read the next part. Update this soon!
Nos482reborn chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
Love the story so far
Wajinga watu chapter 43 . 11/26/2012
For a guy who is fluent in so many languages; guy, girl, beast, hero, stylist, party planner, war tactician, your Spanish, French, and lemonade making (at least when catering to members of the dewy-eyed, over eager female persuasion), could use a little work.

Once the team returned to the tower I found some parts of the story just seemed off, awkward, and hard to focus on, but that might just because another story is still dominating a large portion of my brain. I felt the "flow" come back around "Cold Rain". I was slightly irritated because I felt the doctor's appointment was random filler, but I guess it was necessary to get that girl on birth control...if it even works on her.

I really liked "Midway City". When you go long periods of time without seeing those who've raised you, your return makes you feel and act like a kid all over again. Will Chief and the rest of the outsiders be making an appearance?

Cyborg's beaming happy car face and being a big brother are about the cutest things I've ever pictured.

What's your current update schedule?
ALRIGHT! I am finally ALL caught up and ready to go!
Wajinga watu chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Re-reading (Justafly) to catch up and remember where I left off. I liked the Parade of Blondes, they really do serve a purpose in your story and each one was likable and helped the plot and character relationships progress. Its a shame BB had so many options while Rae got stuck with less than pislik. I'm uncertain if you've gone back and edited again. This time around I found that I saw spelling mistakes, mixed-up words, and many, many missing or misused quotation marks that I was way too excited to notice the first time I read this.

I was also distracted when BB turned into a Bull Moose. I could only hear the words of Paolo Puttanesca, "...a very cute moose, make all the boy [girl] moose go whaaaa".
Chowbo chapter 43 . 11/25/2012
Ok the rocket-sled was cool. I'm really curiouse how things are going to go with the nightmears. As always it was a great read, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
1,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 .. Last Next »