Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Caprichoso chapter 47 . 2/1/2013
I can't tell you how much I love this story.

I've started a review more times than I care to admit, only to get lost catching up on all the parts of the story I've wanted to revisit. It's a bit embarrassing, but your writing's to blame... or at least that's what I'm telling myself.

That said, you've got a lovely blend of so many elements here, and your own unique take on quite a few standard tropes. Each chapter has at least one little observation that borders on brilliant, and there's often more than one.

I like how naturally the story seems to just continue on its merry way. I'm sure you can't wait to be rid of it, in some sense, but it's a joy to read as it develops.

Great job.
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 47 . 1/31/2013
I hate your guts and your awesome story's guts because i discovered your story roughly three days ago and i just finished reading it. In the past 72 hours, i have spent at least 60 of them reading. I bareky got any sleep and i "forgot" to study for my quizzes. I truly hate your guts for making such a great and long story and only for me to find it when it is 47 epic chapters long. If it were any longer i would have collapsed from exhaustion and emotional stress and strain your incredible story has put me through. I really hate you and that is coming from a now loyal fan.
KoopaSensei chapter 47 . 1/30/2013
Okay, I'm just getting into the habit of reviewing stuff I enjoy, so here it goes: This story is great. While I have the occasional gripe, your writing of the Titans is great, and you do as much or more to expand the mythos as any of of the handful of awesome TT fanfic writers I follow. You let the relationship grow at a great pace, and even gave the audience some good dating advice along the way. You and your story are awesome.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 47 . 1/30/2013
Love that scene where Star does " the subtle changing of the subject" just too cute!
I honestly gotta say... Of the 30 follows I have, this is my favorite story!
Chowbo chapter 47 . 1/30/2013
This was a great chapter. I actually sing in a small group and have heard many people sing O Holy Night together. It's one of my favorites.
egg1 chapter 47 . 1/30/2013
I thought this chapter was cute. It was nice to see all the titans together and not fighting again. I wasn't run off I just missed reading one chapter because my son was sick then another chapter was posted and then I was busy and another chapter was posted. Well anyways I think you get the picture. Lol :)
Nuka chapter 47 . 1/29/2013
I think this is where I bow out, as well. Wish you well with plenty of inspiration, for when you write with inspiration you delight the masses.
dablman2020 chapter 47 . 1/29/2013
love this story! looking foward to see what you do with the couples!
Huntress of the Shadows chapter 47 . 1/28/2013
Aw! That was a really sweet ending, I loved that. And Ravens parlor trick was fantastic. I cannot wait for your next update!
TW chapter 47 . 1/28/2013
Glad to have you back. A little late for xmas, but what the hell.
Victorthe3rd chapter 47 . 1/28/2013
As a guy who is quite faithfull to this story, sometimes I wish I could be like Bb. Smooth, confident, ever the giver. The way you've written him speaks to my inner gentleman and optimist. His interactions with Rae and the emotions exchanged give the reader a true feeling of what it might be like to be in a loving and caring relationship. I feel like Changeling would do ANYTHING for Rae, and she would reciprocate 100%. Its like my optimistic view of a real life relationship. Two partners who mutually and equivically love and care for eachother...Kinda makes me wish your stories characters were real...*sigh*...I love this story and I hope you continue on with many more great stories.
Shadico chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
WARM FUZZIES EVERYWHERE! Dawwwwwwwwwwww! That was a very fluffy ending, christ. Hopefully your next chapter comes a bit sooner this time around, but eh, I understand life happens. Understand you have a TON of fans who squeal in glee when they see you've updated, haha. Great filler chapter.
Jimmy chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
Well the ending to this chapter was about as non-cheesy adorable as it could get (I just can't see Raven being cheesy really). It's great to have you back as well.
Guest chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
enjoyable and a nice parlor trick 5/5
Gyhy chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
Great chapter! For a while there I almost thought you weren't going to continue this story I'm so glad you did. I'm really interested to see how this will all end. I cant wait to see the epic snowball fight take place. You mentioned the miselto will there be any interesting scenes taking place under the miselto?
1,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 .. Last Next »