Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
tatsumarusmith chapter 48 . 2/9/2013
I got a good chuckle from you including the incredible's super villain. So far, Ive REALLY enjoyed this chapter because we got some good interaction between changeling and star fire (whom i havent seen interact in your story to such an extent). Furthermore id like to add that there were still a few spelling errors(Ive discounted any and all grammer/spelling errors coming from starfire) but it wasnt grossly out of proportion to the amount of writing youve done. Good job.

Now on to my fan boy rant: Gotta say, it seems pretty believable how star fire would choose to "cope" under stress. Nice touch about adding in another titans backstory. So far i know that your story was mostly meant to focus on Beast boy and raven but im absolutely glad that you are adding the others as part of the story as well. After all, it wouldnt be the teen titans(or titans) if it didnt include the rest of the super hero team.

One question though: When will Robin make his name change to nightwing? All in good time i know, but I am curious if you were planning for it to happen during a significant plot twist you come up with or if you wouldnt include it in any of your future chapters.

Overall:9/10 :)
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
You know why Aqualad is so unlikeable? Because Will Wheaton does hos voice!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
Raven is clueless, oh well. she'll learn.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
Raven needs a trip to Nevermore to meet a new emoticlone: Jealousy
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
Actually, when women menstruate they aren't fertile at all. That usually 2 weeks later.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
So Raven has a lightning rod. Not a bad idea.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Robin seemed a bit eager to get rid of BB. Not surprising, he never respected him in the show.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
The Chromatically Challenged Couple to the rescue!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Raven flat? I don't think so! She's better endowed than Starfire.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Hmmm... Cyborg does seem to know a lot about women's clothes.

And good thing BB talked himself out of what would have landed him in the electric chair.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Donuts! The breakfast of champions!
Chowbo chapter 48 . 2/8/2013
Damn...I was not expecting this. It's a great chapter with alot of interesting things to think about but damn. I really wanna see how things turn out.
autredufantome chapter 48 . 2/8/2013
Wow, this was impressive! Loved it as usual.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Lucky for them their hands weren't stuck in more compromising positions.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
That was the perfect show for Raven
1,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 .. Last Next »