Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
thewonderingman chapter 37 . 1/14/2013
they stopped banning stories, you can post them if you want to now.
thewonderingman chapter 25 . 1/14/2013
never thought a story could make me sick, nice job
fusterclucked chapter 46 . 1/11/2013
I'm tired of waiting for you to grace us with your brilliance.
DreamerAtDawn chapter 46 . 1/4/2013
keep going! :D
VaraChan333 chapter 46 . 1/3/2013
This is one of the best BB/Rae stories I've read in a while. I love how you've taken the time to develop the characters instead of just having Raven and BB all of a sudden become soul mates. I appreciate the care you've put into these characters. I also really love that fact that you are a male writer! especially since this is a fandom predominantly run by girls between the ages of 14 and 25. Its refreshing to read something from the male perspective that isnt all bad grammar and horrible, crass lemons (haha). I think you've done an amazing job and can't wait to keep reading.
Domination of the World chapter 46 . 1/2/2013
I wait for the next update with great enthusiasm! Wonderful story so far, and although it is long, it is centric and does not verge off from the main plot line at all.
Domination of the World chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
BAHAHAHA I loved the Wicked reference!
Boys n Arrows chapter 46 . 12/23/2012
Will we be seeing your take on Thanksgiving and Christmas in the tower?
TW chapter 46 . 12/21/2012
I forgot to say this, I would love to see what Steve and Rita really think about Raven.
Gyhy chapter 46 . 12/20/2012
First of all...I have to say that I think you have amazing taste when it come to literature. Robert A. Heinlein is one of my favorite authors.

Now that that is out of the way... WOW. This story had me laughing so hard. The scene where Raven and BB keep missing each other is utter brilliance. And the little part at the end where Rita and Steve tease BB was extremely funny, I was surprised however that they didn't joke about Raven screaming their son's name in the middle of the night.

Also I must say that you seem to be a master of misdirection. The part where Raven is being strapped down by BB had me completely baffled until the end. I was almost scared that BB was going to subject Raven to some inhuman torture device right up till the last paragraph.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 46 . 12/20/2012
cute chapter. good character development.
Nuka chapter 46 . 12/19/2012
Have to admit, I was not expecting three quality chapters from you. Raven's first look into Gar's family dynamics and Rita seems to have brought back your inspiration and writing man mojo. Much was clever in these chapters, but my personal favorites were the video games and how you managed to sneak in the Batmobile start up.

Questions: What version of the Doom Patrol are you pulling from? Most of what you have here corresponds with what I've read with the exception of how BB finally convinced the DP to let him stay.

I know the subject of Raven's emotions while in bed in overdone...but assuming Changeling is doing his job right shouldn't she be doing a bit more than screaming?
egg1 chapter 45 . 12/17/2012
I loved the Rents I thought they were so funny and also it was awesome to hear the Raven/Rita and Changeling/Steve conversions. I think it brought the boys closer and it help Raven to think about Beast Boy a little more. But I have to say I feel sorry for Beast Boy when on the next chapter he ended up being told a little bit more well a whole lot more information about his parents relationship. That a conversion no one wants to have. lol Oh yea i don't think that Raven is selfish I just think that she went through a lot emotionally to get her that she just needed a little help.
egg1 chapter 38 . 12/17/2012
I was upset when I read this chapter because it seams like we were going back to step one with their relationship but you made up for in the next chapter and I can see why it need to happen. I think that Raven need to dump Beast Boy in order to grow. To bad it took near death for her to wake up so to speak.
egg1 chapter 36 . 12/17/2012
I don't know why but I think that it is really cute that Changeling was purring. t like he is a cat. lol It made me smile when Raven said that she did dig the ears. I know this is an old chapter but i just caught up reading this story yesterday.
1,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 .. Last Next »