Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Caprichoso chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
...Whoa.

This is a major screwing of the pooch you've thrown at us, and you've managed to make it believable, as you always do... but just how this one will get fixed is beyond me at the moment. Neither Robin nor Raven are prone to coping with even perceived betrayals well, so something of this magnitude should be interesting, to say the least.

Also, I'm quite curious as to whether you've given much thought to a lemon for this one. There's far too little good, believable Star/BB out there, and the desperation aspect of this could make it quite compelling...

In any case, great chapter. I'll be pretty antsy to see where this one goes.
TW chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
grade A cluster f%# ! Thats for sure.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
Nooooo! What have you done!?
Fix it fix it fix it!
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
What the hell?! I did not see this coming nor did i believe any could sucker punch us without any prior warning. Wow, i dont know whether you suck or rock. Anyway, you better fix tgis some how.
Victorthe3rd chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
O...M...M...F...G! All I could think while reading the second half of this story was "This is NOT gonna end well...". Im all for spur of the moment mishaps, but good god damn... And it couldn't have happened as a worse time. I will say I like how you led up to the sequence with confusing tones and emotions. If gave a greater scope to the turmoil and depth to the thought processes of both characters. I also liked how you showed Changlings gradual disassociation between his normal self and the animal instincts that are apart of him and manifest themselves and random moments. Classic trope of near fatal mistake made between two friends in a group. Awesome story. Keep it goin? Possible Lemon on alternate?
Shadico chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
Well, and here I thought we were heading into marriage next and some kids and a happily ever after. It looks...pretty bleak right now. Not looking forward to the anger and tension and sorrow that will be taking place the next few chapters... ( At least...at least this isn't listed as a tragedy, so regardless of how long it takes, I know they'll eventually get their happy ending.

God damnit Gar.
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
I'm not going to go on a hate rant about what happened, because really... If the same situation occurred one hundred times, Changeling still would have had sex with Starfire. I did really like, though, how Robin and Raven took it similar ways- they are incredibly alike, aren't they? You did a great job explaining their feelings without them having to say anything.(Or barely anything.) I look forward to "the fixing of this mess" as Starfire would say.
The Fat Lantern chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
Greetings,

This was a great chapter and covered some very serious stuff, I am also appreciative of the research you did and then referenced at the end of the chapter, it goes along way to add depth and credibility to the overall narrative which is another reason I love this story, That having been said, MY Favorite part was the tiny bit of dialog between Changeling and Cyborg, the approach of "Yeah... That happened..." was comedy gold... Keep up the good work, I look forward to the next chapter.

Respectfully

The Fat Lantern
Omeganian chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
You sure know how to bounce bottom to top and back.
shugokage chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
Wow impressive chapter and I do like the way you fit in Starfire's more primal world into the explanation!
rawr3737 chapter 48 . 2/6/2013
I am sitting on the edge of my seat! I can't wait to see what happens next! Excellent plot twist, and nicely done without necessarily making either beast boy of starefire the bad guys!
IanZakk chapter 48 . 2/6/2013
This is quite possibly the most amazing story I've ever read. Reading it has become almost religious for me. I am not sure exactly to put it into words but here's my best attempt, this story is a work of art, and I don't use that as an expression. You have renewed my faith in the arts, you evoke emotions of every kind with your writing, which is what I believe art to be. On that same note, I also believe that this story will become the standard against which all bbrae fics are judged. I know that is the case for me. I see this is becoming quite lengthy so I'll end with this, your story means something to me.

-Ian
Thowell3 chapter 48 . 2/6/2013
have to say, Not a fan of this chapter.
tatsumarusmith chapter 47 . 2/5/2013
Man, Ive got alot to say, but sometimes the best words are the ones that are simplest. So, I gotta say, overall the last few chapters have been bbxrae nirvana for me. I learned a lil bit about the doom patrol, how cheesy romantic moments can be SURPRISINGLY romantic(with the right couple of coarse. ;) ) and that despite alot of spelling errors that you can craft an incredibly good story.

Also, I like how you are delving so far into both hers and his past. I see alot of stories that dont even BEGIN to touch it and incorporate it into who they are and the current story. When clearly the past is what MADE them and fostered how and who they would be.

I cant wait to see with what you come up with next. Hopefully it will be soon. :) I hope you also include a small bit about beast boy and his parents deaths. It was one of the truly traumatic moments of his life and one of the few pieces of guilt from his past that plagues him to this very day, to think that even if raven cant do anything about it, it would be interesting none the less to see how she will deal with it and hopefully help him move on. (even though I doubt he could, even if he wanted, hes kinda like batman in that regards. Maybe not necessarily the "guilt" but certainly the "drive" that animates them both due to the tragedy of their past's.)
Annab1119 chapter 47 . 2/5/2013
huh. cute chapter i finally caught up. im glad they got together and you must do alot of reading for all thats in this story. and rather than being happy i would think she would say hopeful for the future of something cus its hard to believe shes never thought herself as happy at any point in her life especially with this story. but now shes got something to look forward to being happy about. well thats just me, to the next chapter!
1,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 .. Last Next »