Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
shingi echidna chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
this drama has added a new level to the story that i wld like to finish reading about plz continue
V is for the 5th chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS OMG THAT DEFINES UNEXPECTED! WTF man! I am defenaty reading the next chapter.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
Interesting twist of events and the drama is tightening the tension back up which is good. Fluffy chapters like the previous one are great but stories that are nothing but fluff are boring. It is the tension that keeps us interested in the story and you are doing a good job of ensuring my interest stays strong. I am looking forward to seeing how this resolves and cant wait to see more. Good work.
BloodRose101 chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
Wow I'm so sad. Lol Great writing as all ways, but dam this chapter hurt like a slap to the face. Looking forward to the next update.. great job and I can see it from everyone's point of view, but dam this...it's going to be very intrusting to see how you have things unfold after something like this... hope to see something new up soon.
Caprichoso chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
...Whoa.

This is a major screwing of the pooch you've thrown at us, and you've managed to make it believable, as you always do... but just how this one will get fixed is beyond me at the moment. Neither Robin nor Raven are prone to coping with even perceived betrayals well, so something of this magnitude should be interesting, to say the least.

Also, I'm quite curious as to whether you've given much thought to a lemon for this one. There's far too little good, believable Star/BB out there, and the desperation aspect of this could make it quite compelling...

In any case, great chapter. I'll be pretty antsy to see where this one goes.
TW chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
grade A cluster f%# ! Thats for sure.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
Nooooo! What have you done!?
Fix it fix it fix it!
Halfwrong chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
What the hell?! I did not see this coming nor did i believe any could sucker punch us without any prior warning. Wow, i dont know whether you suck or rock. Anyway, you better fix tgis some how.
Victorthe3rd chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
O...M...M...F...G! All I could think while reading the second half of this story was "This is NOT gonna end well...". Im all for spur of the moment mishaps, but good god damn... And it couldn't have happened as a worse time. I will say I like how you led up to the sequence with confusing tones and emotions. If gave a greater scope to the turmoil and depth to the thought processes of both characters. I also liked how you showed Changlings gradual disassociation between his normal self and the animal instincts that are apart of him and manifest themselves and random moments. Classic trope of near fatal mistake made between two friends in a group. Awesome story. Keep it goin? Possible Lemon on alternate?
Shadico chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
Well, and here I thought we were heading into marriage next and some kids and a happily ever after. It looks...pretty bleak right now. Not looking forward to the anger and tension and sorrow that will be taking place the next few chapters... ( At least...at least this isn't listed as a tragedy, so regardless of how long it takes, I know they'll eventually get their happy ending.

God damnit Gar.
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
I'm not going to go on a hate rant about what happened, because really... If the same situation occurred one hundred times, Changeling still would have had sex with Starfire. I did really like, though, how Robin and Raven took it similar ways- they are incredibly alike, aren't they? You did a great job explaining their feelings without them having to say anything.(Or barely anything.) I look forward to "the fixing of this mess" as Starfire would say.
The Fat Lantern chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
Greetings,

This was a great chapter and covered some very serious stuff, I am also appreciative of the research you did and then referenced at the end of the chapter, it goes along way to add depth and credibility to the overall narrative which is another reason I love this story, That having been said, MY Favorite part was the tiny bit of dialog between Changeling and Cyborg, the approach of "Yeah... That happened..." was comedy gold... Keep up the good work, I look forward to the next chapter.

Respectfully

The Fat Lantern
Omeganian chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
You sure know how to bounce bottom to top and back.
shugokage chapter 48 . 2/7/2013
Wow impressive chapter and I do like the way you fit in Starfire's more primal world into the explanation!
rawr3737 chapter 48 . 2/6/2013
I am sitting on the edge of my seat! I can't wait to see what happens next! Excellent plot twist, and nicely done without necessarily making either beast boy of starefire the bad guys!
1,638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »