Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Katwizzle chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
AWWWW! THIS WAS SO CUTE AND AMAZING! I loved it!
PunkSchnee chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
Wow... I really liked your chapter, though it has been a while. I like how how you made Raven sing. Keep them comin!

Darkness on the rise
BloodRose101 chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
Awesome... great chapter cant wait for the next. You really did your homework with all those Christmas facts and history. Kudos to you for going that extra mile. You do that well and have done that before in other chapters I appreciate your attention to detail.
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
And I think I will stop reading here. Good Story, gonna leave on a happy ending at a time of new beginnings. Good Luck on your next one. Ill be sure to check in.
LadyKhaiju chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
YAY!Another chappy that I adore.:)Nice and sweet.
Greyshield chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Sap central!
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
OH man this is just cute! Very nice little chapter.
shugokage chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
Wow incredible chapter and amazing job on Raven's progression of maturing emotional!
JOHNXgambit chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
great now I got the warm and fuzzies HOW DO I MAKE IT STOP
Devoted Guest chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
D'awwwwwwwwww! :D
animelover56348 chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
Good chapter! You always need the quiet chapters to balance thing out.
DesteilAndDaMoose chapter 46 . 1/21/2013
Amazing! I love the small peices of translated guy talk and how Rita and Steve heckled BB about getting down and dirty with Raven :) can't wait for more! And while I'm thinking about it, if Raven is bending more to Beast Boy's will in order to help their relationship, does that mean that in the future, she would reconsider having children? Because I'm not a huge expert on the teen titans but Garfield seems like the kind of guy that really wants to have his own kid when the time is right. And sorry if it seems like I'm rambleing...
borgus chapter 46 . 1/17/2013
Update, man!
thewonderingman chapter 46 . 1/15/2013
epic story bro, not the best one i've ever read but at least in the top ten.
I look forward to future chapters.
ChaosMuramasa13 chapter 21 . 1/14/2013
We didnt throw rocks at you terra came back to life for a bit and threw a mountain at you.
1,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 76 .. Last Next »