Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
TW chapter 46 . 12/17/2012
Good thing Raven thought about calling Gar. That scene could have gone on all night. Steve and Rita are evil by the way.
egg1 chapter 46 . 12/17/2012
Wow you miss a lot if you stop reading a story for a while. Lol I feel like raven and even beast boy or changling have grow up a lot. It was nice to meet his parents. I'm glad that raven chose to listen to Rita and learn from her wisdom instead of being hard headed. So I'm excited to read what happens next.
daniiibabiii chapter 46 . 12/16/2012
I love this story update soon (:
TheyCallMeReaper chapter 46 . 12/15/2012
I love this story. This story is of an awesome length and it still has the energy and is still as interesting as the first chapters. Love the interaction with the Doom Patrol, many stories seem to ignore them.
Lord Vukodlak chapter 46 . 12/15/2012
I was expecting her to join him in playing video games but I suppose that can wait until they get home. Especially now that she can tease him calling it meditating. I now have this vision of Robin trying to get Garfield to cut down on his video gaming and Raven scolding him not to interrupt his meditation.
JOHNXgambit chapter 46 . 12/15/2012
that was cruel no matter how old u r no child wants to hear about their parents gettin on. It's that right Garfield (down the hall) BAAAAARRRRRFFFFFF see whar I mean
JOHNXgambit chapter 45 . 12/15/2012
their bonding RUN
Chowbo chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Ok as always really good chapters. I was suprised (in a good way) to see three new chapters since I last checked. The little "bedroom tag" was cute, and I almost fell out of my chair laughing when Rita and Steve mentioned sex in Raven's bed and Garfield's chair. All in all nice choice. Hopefully I won't be so late getting to the next chapter. Please continue with this story, it is way too good to stop.
Alister Nightfoot chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Your mention of Enterprise is appreciated.
shugokage chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Great job on making an amazing character look into Changeling and giving the proper depth that the show lacked!
animelover56348 chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
I don't think I've ever laughed that hard before! Lmao that was an awesome chapter!
PunkSchnee chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Nice chapter! Good to see an update. Keep them coming! Looking forward to it!
BloodRose101 chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Loving this fic, thanks for the updates as always looking forward to the next. Love it, love, love it :)
MyNomdeplume chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Alright, it's about time that I posted again. 1st, good job cranking out a few chapters in a short time. Solid work too. I like your renditions of the doom patrol (would have liked to see robot man and negitive man but their characters are not really involved in BB and Rae's story so that's fine), but it seems like some parts seemed off in there conversation about meeting for the first and only time in Cali. Did season 5 not hapen in your verse? Or just certain parts of it? Feels like I missed something...

I also see your are still considering trying 'the once and future ex.' Well, the best of luck if you do, but the above question about season 5 applies here the strongest, due to the the last episode's heavy focus on just this subject. Some light on the matter (if you choose to persue this plot twist) would be most essential.

Lastly, we got to see Raven breifly talk on the subject of kids. Is her word the final say, or will we be seeing more about this? It's a big issue and needs more follow up in my opinion. If you have more planned for this either soon or in an epilouge then feel free to simply say that it would be spoilers and I'll be good.

And lastly lastly, this is more a request then critique. Could we see some more of the other titans? I feel that you got a good grasp on them and it'd be nice to see them in conjunction with our new couple (you did say Starfire has been wanting to do the 'dating of the doubles').
Greyshield chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Keep it up, my friend! You made my Friday.
1,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »