Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
inu-rulz chapter 43 . 12/1/2012
I really love this story and the twist and turns you have incorporated into it. It's fantastic! I hope you update soon! And the characterization is fanomenal, btw.
doa chapter 43 . 11/30/2012
So we will be updating again at some point, riiiighhhhtttt?
LovelyMagicDarkStrength chapter 43 . 11/28/2012
You should totally Update soon.
I love how you've worked other superheros into the story, though I notice you mention the justice league alot.
maybe there should be some sort of event that involves them and the titans?
Nos482reborn chapter 43 . 11/28/2012
love the story
Huntress of the Shadows chapter 43 . 11/27/2012
I havent reviewed this in ages! Im an awful person! *sobs on a strait-jacketed Speedys shoulder* Sorry, I got caught up in other stuff, but now Im back! Thas was a fantastic chapter and I absolutly loved the way you used Ritas character. This a truly fantastic story and I cant wait to read the next part. Update this soon!
Nos482reborn chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
Love the story so far
Wajinga watu chapter 43 . 11/26/2012
For a guy who is fluent in so many languages; guy, girl, beast, hero, stylist, party planner, war tactician, your Spanish, French, and lemonade making (at least when catering to members of the dewy-eyed, over eager female persuasion), could use a little work.

Once the team returned to the tower I found some parts of the story just seemed off, awkward, and hard to focus on, but that might just because another story is still dominating a large portion of my brain. I felt the "flow" come back around "Cold Rain". I was slightly irritated because I felt the doctor's appointment was random filler, but I guess it was necessary to get that girl on birth control...if it even works on her.

I really liked "Midway City". When you go long periods of time without seeing those who've raised you, your return makes you feel and act like a kid all over again. Will Chief and the rest of the outsiders be making an appearance?

Cyborg's beaming happy car face and being a big brother are about the cutest things I've ever pictured.

What's your current update schedule?
ALRIGHT! I am finally ALL caught up and ready to go!
Wajinga watu chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Re-reading (Justafly) to catch up and remember where I left off. I liked the Parade of Blondes, they really do serve a purpose in your story and each one was likable and helped the plot and character relationships progress. Its a shame BB had so many options while Rae got stuck with less than pislik. I'm uncertain if you've gone back and edited again. This time around I found that I saw spelling mistakes, mixed-up words, and many, many missing or misused quotation marks that I was way too excited to notice the first time I read this.

I was also distracted when BB turned into a Bull Moose. I could only hear the words of Paolo Puttanesca, "...a very cute moose, make all the boy [girl] moose go whaaaa".
Chowbo chapter 43 . 11/25/2012
Ok the rocket-sled was cool. I'm really curiouse how things are going to go with the nightmears. As always it was a great read, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Gyhy chapter 43 . 11/20/2012
Great story I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Will there be embarrassing baby stories/picture? I am really enjoying this story.
Sharpclaws chapter 40 . 11/20/2012
rofl "you make a girl feel so attractive". On another note Raven's desperate search for Changling was so chapter is great and I love how you wrapped it up.
Gyhy chapter 20 . 11/20/2012
Once again this is an amazing chapter... I feel like a broke record just repeatedly stating what a great story this is so, I'm going to stop writing reviews...not because I dislike the story but because at this point all I can think to say is...what a great story this is!
Gyhy chapter 19 . 11/20/2012
I truly enjoyed the ending scene where Changeling got THE TALK the most in this chapter. You have an amazing talent.
Gyhy chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
Great chapter! My one complaint is your EspaƱol! It was really tough to read through it, if you use Mas y Menos again please let someone who speaks Spanish fluently translate for you rather than relying on Google Translate. If you can't find anyone, I would be willing to translate for you. Other than that this is a great story!
Gyhy chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
I am loving this story! You have a great grasp on dialog. I loved the last line in the previous chapter as well and this chapter had me bursting out in laughter. I can't wait to read the next few chapters.
1,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »