Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
OH man this is just cute! Very nice little chapter.
shugokage chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
Wow incredible chapter and amazing job on Raven's progression of maturing emotional!
JOHNXgambit chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
great now I got the warm and fuzzies HOW DO I MAKE IT STOP
Devoted Guest chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
D'awwwwwwwwww! :D
animelover56348 chapter 47 . 1/27/2013
Good chapter! You always need the quiet chapters to balance thing out.
DesteilAndDaMoose chapter 46 . 1/21/2013
Amazing! I love the small peices of translated guy talk and how Rita and Steve heckled BB about getting down and dirty with Raven :) can't wait for more! And while I'm thinking about it, if Raven is bending more to Beast Boy's will in order to help their relationship, does that mean that in the future, she would reconsider having children? Because I'm not a huge expert on the teen titans but Garfield seems like the kind of guy that really wants to have his own kid when the time is right. And sorry if it seems like I'm rambleing...
borgus chapter 46 . 1/17/2013
Update, man!
thewonderingman chapter 46 . 1/15/2013
epic story bro, not the best one i've ever read but at least in the top ten.
I look forward to future chapters.
ChaosMuramasa13 chapter 21 . 1/14/2013
We didnt throw rocks at you terra came back to life for a bit and threw a mountain at you.
thewonderingman chapter 37 . 1/14/2013
they stopped banning stories, you can post them if you want to now.
thewonderingman chapter 25 . 1/14/2013
never thought a story could make me sick, nice job
fusterclucked chapter 46 . 1/11/2013
I'm tired of waiting for you to grace us with your brilliance.
DreamerAtDawn chapter 46 . 1/4/2013
keep going! :D
VaraChan333 chapter 46 . 1/3/2013
This is one of the best BB/Rae stories I've read in a while. I love how you've taken the time to develop the characters instead of just having Raven and BB all of a sudden become soul mates. I appreciate the care you've put into these characters. I also really love that fact that you are a male writer! especially since this is a fandom predominantly run by girls between the ages of 14 and 25. Its refreshing to read something from the male perspective that isnt all bad grammar and horrible, crass lemons (haha). I think you've done an amazing job and can't wait to keep reading.
Domination of the World chapter 46 . 1/2/2013
I wait for the next update with great enthusiasm! Wonderful story so far, and although it is long, it is centric and does not verge off from the main plot line at all.
1,638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 78 .. Last Next »