Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Phylli chapter 26 . 11/17/2012
It would be useful to have Raven's mirror but not her power(well kinda) one way to cure hte girl talks.
Phylli chapter 25 . 11/17/2012
I can relate so much to Raven...Just not having a boyfriend .She kind of bitch slapped was a plus though.
Phylli chapter 21 . 11/17/2012
I want to punch raven, and mostly raven because she's being I want to sock aqualad and leave him in a desert for a few hours as I want to hug and pat on the back and I wish I had a friend like Starfire.:)
Phylli chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
Dude. My whole thought process during the AqualadvsBeastBoy confrontation was:OhshitohshitohshitSQUEEEEEEW EEEEE!Love this fic.I want to hug you!:3
Katwizzle chapter 43 . 11/17/2012
Great chapter! Why doesnt rite like their relationship?
Justafly chapter 43 . 11/17/2012
I sped read most of what I needed to be caught up on and really need to get in the water, like now. But I like this chapter and where your story has gone. The last few chapters seemed misplaced, but you brought it back with this one. If I have time to read over again I will.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/17/2012
Aw, The Chromatically Challenged Couple can't even share a room? What kind of a world is this?
Omeganian chapter 43 . 11/17/2012
Judging from the previous chapters, either they ignore what Rita is trying to tell them, or a few power outbursts will tell Rita something.

BTW, did you read "This is Raven" by Bhill62?
Lord Vukodlak chapter 43 . 11/16/2012
Let me give you a rundown on my reactions at certain points, when Raven answered Gar's phone and Rita answered, I burst out laughing. When she mentioned trying to figure out how to make it Garfield fault, I thought aww she's becoming a woman.

Poor Raven if only you could swallow your pride and tell Rita that you suffer from chronic nightmares and sleeping with her Son drives them away. Maybe she could try spraying her pillow with Garfields cologne to try and fool herself while she sleeps. Of course it could be worse. Rita could take the "when are you going to get married and give me grandchildren." approach.
Dragonkyng chapter 43 . 11/16/2012
Never like the whole Doom Patrol meets Raven as Garfield's New girlfriend, too cliche sometimes. But still excited to see what you come up with.
dylanbiancamano chapter 43 . 11/16/2012
great chapter, but i have a question, why are you putting things from the marvel universe in to the dc universe
Harper chapter 42 . 11/15/2012
Come on chawpter 42. Be a good wittle chapter and show me where the rest of the story is headed. Come on, come on.
Greyshield chapter 42 . 11/12/2012
Haha, keep writing.
Greyshield chapter 34 . 11/12/2012
Okay. Ooooooookay. You canNOT be Starfire, six feet tall, and weigh 105. Granted she's thin, but I'm 5'3" and thin and let me tell you, if I weighed 105 they'd have me in a mental institution to combat my eating disorder. Hell, I'd be showing ribs if I weighed anything less than 115. I had to pack it just to meet the high school requirements for donating blood! So I am going to choose to assume you meant to say that Starfire amassed to 125lbs at LEAST...probably closer to 140 in reality...because with HER muscle mass, she sure ought to. I mean, this isn't Maximum Ride we're talking about! Ignorant non-artists.
Greyshield chapter 29 . 11/12/2012
No offense but...ew. do you WANT the minors to stalk you?
1,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 .. Last Next »