Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
BloodRose101 chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Loving this fic, thanks for the updates as always looking forward to the next. Love it, love, love it :)
MyNomdeplume chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Alright, it's about time that I posted again. 1st, good job cranking out a few chapters in a short time. Solid work too. I like your renditions of the doom patrol (would have liked to see robot man and negitive man but their characters are not really involved in BB and Rae's story so that's fine), but it seems like some parts seemed off in there conversation about meeting for the first and only time in Cali. Did season 5 not hapen in your verse? Or just certain parts of it? Feels like I missed something...

I also see your are still considering trying 'the once and future ex.' Well, the best of luck if you do, but the above question about season 5 applies here the strongest, due to the the last episode's heavy focus on just this subject. Some light on the matter (if you choose to persue this plot twist) would be most essential.

Lastly, we got to see Raven breifly talk on the subject of kids. Is her word the final say, or will we be seeing more about this? It's a big issue and needs more follow up in my opinion. If you have more planned for this either soon or in an epilouge then feel free to simply say that it would be spoilers and I'll be good.

And lastly lastly, this is more a request then critique. Could we see some more of the other titans? I feel that you got a good grasp on them and it'd be nice to see them in conjunction with our new couple (you did say Starfire has been wanting to do the 'dating of the doubles').
Greyshield chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Keep it up, my friend! You made my Friday.
Dragonkyng chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Can't wait to see the rest of it. And I'm sure I can take it. Bring it on. It's up, the last chapter should be up with it Monday
Katwizzle chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
awww! this was so cute! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Wajinga watu chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Look at you, updating so quickly! So much cuteness. Your readers can definitely tell when you're having fun writing.
Shadico chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Bahahaha, awesome ending. This chapter did catch me off guard a bit though, as I was completely convinced the video game thing was going to reference Gar's want of offspring, little cubs and all that. Guess that would be in chapters to come (not a bad thing). Though I very much so like what you did with the video games. Very very clever.

Welp, now that theyre heading back to the tower, i've no idea how the story is going to take off from here (even with your hints in the A/N's). Very much so wriggling in anticipation. I'm sure it'll be awesome. Hopefully it flows as easily through you as these last two chapters seemed to (which were fantastic. All deserved praise, I assure you.)
Victorthe3rd chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
WELCOME BACK! Don't ever leave us like that again! As always awesome story. Will there be a Lemon to coincide with the scene?
TW chapter 45 . 12/14/2012
I don't think your inlaws will be happy about this comparison. Rita's probbably going to hit the roof.
shugokage chapter 45 . 12/14/2012
Wow excellent chapter I enjoyed the interaction of Changeling and Mento and with Raven and Rita!
Shadico chapter 45 . 12/14/2012
That chapter was epic, and it seems the keyboard juices are flowing more freely than before, heh. Extremely greatful and the uptake in pace of updates, and this chapter was very well done. The dinner had me tensed up, but also had be overly relieved at how...maturely it was handled. Thank god. I prayed for the dinner interaction to be like this, and it was delivered. Thumbs up.

Also, the video games? If Gar made a Sim's family of him, raven, and their kids, i'd laugh out loud. I can't wait until you have Gar and Rae confront those issues. We need little pale green rugrats flying around! There must be justice in this fandom! TO LAMONT! TO BBRAE!
Lord Vukodlak chapter 45 . 12/14/2012
Wow so they're that old? That could make Rita itching for grandkids extra hard. On the bright side it sounds like she's onboard with Raven's decision not to have biological children. Though come to think of it Raven should probably find out if its even possible. Given the mystical nature of demons... applying real world biology to the infertility of half-breeds... is foolish. And Given Changlings unstable genetic make-up there is the question of can HE have children.

Or its possible that Raven would normally be infertile with anyone else but due to Gar's condition it wouldn't apply to him. (which could certainly have ramifications if agents of Trigon catch wind.. or already know... cue evil laughter)

I liked Rita explaining to Raven that being 'his' doesn't make her property I swear that cliche drives me mad. Raven's tiff made me think back to Fritzi's comment. "I'd never have started if I'd know I was poaching." If Rita knew more about there relationship she could have called Raven out for being equally possessive.

Somehow I think despite Raven's trip through the void. Rita will still know she spent the night in Garfield's room. Call it mothers intuition, or simply barging into either room without knocking. Or the simple mistake of Raven walking out of Gar's room through the door instead of the void port.
LovelyMagicDarkStrength chapter 45 . 12/14/2012
I love this story, and I love how Beast Boy or 'changeling' is acting more like a man. I wish Raven would have stood up for herself more but I understand why she didn't
PLEASE update soon. Waiting sucks xD
irishfan62 chapter 45 . 12/13/2012
Hooray macho bullshit! It's always fun to see Gar stand up to Mento.

Also, what was Rita getting at with the video games at the end of the chapter there?
Wajinga watu chapter 45 . 12/13/2012
Exposition, got it. Thanks. As far as kid stuff goes...well, never mind, I'm just glad you're writing and sharing your version of this story.

I was either holding my breath, trying to control my laughter, or confused every time Rita spoke. Raven and Gar have done fairly well so far. Thanks for the update.
1,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 .. Last Next »