Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Greyshield chapter 29 . 11/12/2012
No offense but...ew. do you WANT the minors to stalk you?
Greyshield chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
Don't worry man, writing like a girl just means you're "sensitive." As in sweet without being all about the aggression and sex and crap. Haha, the first time I read Percy Jackson and the Olympians in middle school I assumed the author was a woman without checking because Percy sounded like every mother's favorite son! Beast boy minus the blondes is definitely more likeable. In fact, he's just easier to like when you get more of his POV. Keep writing!
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 42 . 11/9/2012
Time of the moon? I know you're a guy, but seriously?
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 42 . 11/8/2012
There aren't enough adjectives or expletives to describe how much I am enjoying this fic... Definitely the first I read when I check my email for updates. All the characters compliment each other nicely and the emotions and trials they are experiencing seem real and somewhat relatable.(as far as I can relate to "Capes" of course)

Your big 'ol fan,
Paragon
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 42 . 11/7/2012
Haha! I like the last line! "...I think he likes me." Made me crack up laughing so hard, I'm surprised my dad didn't think I was choking... Although I'm strange as it is, so he might just already be used to it :)
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next xD
Chowbo chapter 42 . 11/7/2012
This chapter was good, I liked it alot. Plus good idea adding Trigon's realm.
Nuka chapter 42 . 11/7/2012
Hehe, what an animal. We all get a little stuck sometimes, but keep on wringing that keyboard out. The last few chapters were only slightly disappointing. Not in the “I just ate my kid's Fruit Roll-Up and then immediately drank water, I am an idiot, upsetting”. My disenchantment is more of the "Oh, I'm slightly underwhelmed because I'm spoiled and I am used to all the awesome" variety. Still can't wait to see what direction you choose though. It is not often you disappoint.
PunkSchnee chapter 42 . 11/7/2012
Thanks for updating! :) loved the chapter! Please continue your wonderful work, I am expecting another wonderful chapter as soon as you can. I know you are probably busy, but thank you for devoting time and energy into this project. It's nice to find a story that holds my attention
Kellygirl6754 chapter 42 . 11/7/2012
At first I thought you were going to make Raven pregnant, which would've lost my interest so fast. But you didn't cause you're freaking awesome and I thank you for keeping Raven baby free.
V is for the 5th chapter 42 . 11/7/2012
good points there at the bottom. 8 out of 5

by the way, if u hadn't noticed it,i have not read you're lemons so I personally do not know such details, and am not going to ask for the lemons for minor details, as having 1 of my parents blame u for me asking for it could easily have you killed without u noticing it, so for the next 7 years i will not endanger u by asking for them. So if you'd kindly just tell me what he noticed over PM I'll thank you.
MyNomdeplume chapter 42 . 11/7/2012
Alright since your most recent chapter doesn’t have much I wish to (or possibly could) comment on, I am going to add to my last post and respond to your reply.

I gave you a lot of scene tropes last time but left out some character tropes that I’d like to see due to the length is had already reached (and the fact that my phone isn’t the easiest thing to type at length on). But I would like to see some various character tropes explored as you go. For one, bring back the ‘grand high mistress of tease-fu.’ It was fun and got into how in the series Raven got a kick out of subtly pushing BB’s buttons. Also would be good to see her turning the tables on her beau/boyfriend/? and embarrass him every once and a while (such as when he’s with his adoptive family that he’s so desperate to please). It again gets into Raven’s schadenfreude-ian sense of humor that she had in the series. She’s been on the receiving end so much that I feel that she’s planning on returning the favor and then some (if our hero was able to extract the nature of the ‘birthmark’ under duress, I’d hate/love to see just what sort of reprisal Raven could wage if she put her mind to it).
With Changeling, it would be fun to get into some of the deeper reasons for some of his classic personal quirks (Vegetarian not because he feels sorry for the animals so much as he is trying to keep a grip on his humanity by denying his base animalistic cravings, the constant bombarding himself with music/tv/video games as an effort to drowned out the billions of animals screaming in his skull, instinct as his reason for leaping before looking, ect.) and see Raven’s reaction to such reveals.
It would also be great to see the couple just having some more playful banter and exploring of each other’s likes/dislikes. This could lead to some of the more profound growing of character or it could just be a couple trying to ‘feel’ each other out (BB explaining the joys/subtleties of stand-up comedy, Raven trying to teach meditation as an alternative means of dealing with the voices in your head, ect). It might be also fun to see them exploring how their powers can make flirting and other…’extracurricular’ actives a bit more…interesting.

I saw that another reader posted about future family and I agree that an epilogue is probably the way to go. Would also allow us to see if fishlips ever cleans up his act, what happens to Robin and Starfire, if Cyborg still has his…*cough*…and all those fun things. It also provides a nice sense of closure, and makes a great ending to fans who ‘just gotta know.’ I would also like to see more of your witticisms (‘you don’t wanna know, he don’t wanna show’ being a favorite of mine), they are funny and add a personal voice to your story.

On the subject of the ‘once and future ex,’ it can be done well. It happens, but more so due to the skill of the author than of the trope itself being all that interesting and then usually because the author had planned such a twist/trope from the beginning and had set up the whole story to deal with their return. If you can pull it off without resorting to such ploys as ‘I just remembered who I was!’ or other such clichés (and yes, I do mean cliché this time) then bravo! The concept of her being thrown back into the Titans against both her and the Titans’ wills could work, but again it raises a lot of questions that WILL need to be addressed. Still, if you decide that this is more of a gauntlet that you must respond to rather than a cautious warning about a trap that I have seen so many promising stories fall into then good luck and HAVE AT THEE KNAVE!
c1c2c3c4 chapter 42 . 11/7/2012
I love it! Can you update a little earlier please
Lord Vukodlak chapter 42 . 11/7/2012
First I would like to thank you for sparing us the details of the exam. Now I do wonder what a psychiatrist would say about using Garfield has a human security blanket, well probably that the problem is her nightmares not that Garfield drives them away.

I'd actually wager there are psychiatrists who specialize in the paranormal and superhero department though a good chunk of them are probably employeed at Arkham...
TW chapter 42 . 11/7/2012
Good chapter a few very minor hicups in the wording, but thats alright. Glad you updated because I love this story.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 42 . 11/7/2012
LOL Raven and Gar will be so sore for a month hahaha.
1,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 .. Last Next »