Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Dragonkyng chapter 43 . 11/16/2012
Never like the whole Doom Patrol meets Raven as Garfield's New girlfriend, too cliche sometimes. But still excited to see what you come up with.
dylanbiancamano chapter 43 . 11/16/2012
great chapter, but i have a question, why are you putting things from the marvel universe in to the dc universe
Harper chapter 42 . 11/15/2012
Come on chawpter 42. Be a good wittle chapter and show me where the rest of the story is headed. Come on, come on.
Greyshield chapter 42 . 11/12/2012
Haha, keep writing.
Greyshield chapter 34 . 11/12/2012
Okay. Ooooooookay. You canNOT be Starfire, six feet tall, and weigh 105. Granted she's thin, but I'm 5'3" and thin and let me tell you, if I weighed 105 they'd have me in a mental institution to combat my eating disorder. Hell, I'd be showing ribs if I weighed anything less than 115. I had to pack it just to meet the high school requirements for donating blood! So I am going to choose to assume you meant to say that Starfire amassed to 125lbs at LEAST...probably closer to 140 in reality...because with HER muscle mass, she sure ought to. I mean, this isn't Maximum Ride we're talking about! Ignorant non-artists.
Greyshield chapter 29 . 11/12/2012
No offense but...ew. do you WANT the minors to stalk you?
Greyshield chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
Don't worry man, writing like a girl just means you're "sensitive." As in sweet without being all about the aggression and sex and crap. Haha, the first time I read Percy Jackson and the Olympians in middle school I assumed the author was a woman without checking because Percy sounded like every mother's favorite son! Beast boy minus the blondes is definitely more likeable. In fact, he's just easier to like when you get more of his POV. Keep writing!
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 42 . 11/9/2012
Time of the moon? I know you're a guy, but seriously?
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 42 . 11/8/2012
There aren't enough adjectives or expletives to describe how much I am enjoying this fic... Definitely the first I read when I check my email for updates. All the characters compliment each other nicely and the emotions and trials they are experiencing seem real and somewhat relatable.(as far as I can relate to "Capes" of course)

Your big 'ol fan,
Paragon
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 42 . 11/7/2012
Haha! I like the last line! "...I think he likes me." Made me crack up laughing so hard, I'm surprised my dad didn't think I was choking... Although I'm strange as it is, so he might just already be used to it :)
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next xD
Chowbo chapter 42 . 11/7/2012
This chapter was good, I liked it alot. Plus good idea adding Trigon's realm.
Nuka chapter 42 . 11/7/2012
Hehe, what an animal. We all get a little stuck sometimes, but keep on wringing that keyboard out. The last few chapters were only slightly disappointing. Not in the “I just ate my kid's Fruit Roll-Up and then immediately drank water, I am an idiot, upsetting”. My disenchantment is more of the "Oh, I'm slightly underwhelmed because I'm spoiled and I am used to all the awesome" variety. Still can't wait to see what direction you choose though. It is not often you disappoint.
PunkSchnee chapter 42 . 11/7/2012
Thanks for updating! :) loved the chapter! Please continue your wonderful work, I am expecting another wonderful chapter as soon as you can. I know you are probably busy, but thank you for devoting time and energy into this project. It's nice to find a story that holds my attention
Kellygirl6754 chapter 42 . 11/7/2012
At first I thought you were going to make Raven pregnant, which would've lost my interest so fast. But you didn't cause you're freaking awesome and I thank you for keeping Raven baby free.
V is for the 5th chapter 42 . 11/7/2012
good points there at the bottom. 8 out of 5

by the way, if u hadn't noticed it,i have not read you're lemons so I personally do not know such details, and am not going to ask for the lemons for minor details, as having 1 of my parents blame u for me asking for it could easily have you killed without u noticing it, so for the next 7 years i will not endanger u by asking for them. So if you'd kindly just tell me what he noticed over PM I'll thank you.
1,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 .. Last Next »