Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
JOHNXgambit chapter 76 . 2/24/2014
and I still can't figure out why I'm still laughing at this right now, BTW are u going to include that booby trap joke with robot suit
Jerel chapter 75 . 2/24/2014
Hilarious!
Psomaster chapter 73 . 2/23/2014
Nooooooo! Why does it have to end so soon! It seems like I only just started reading this a few days ago! So far you have singlehandedly written the BEST Teen Titans story focusing on Raven and Beastboy.

You have handled how things went perfectly. You Kept everyone in character yet had them progress within the expectations of the readers, or at least for me. I was sad to be reading the final parts of the story.

I was a bit sad but glad the story was finally over and actually got finished. I will be sad the story ends but really liked the ending and how things lasted for so long.
BW Lewis chapter 76 . 2/23/2014
Loved Bars and Dicks talk ,I've actually became friends with someone and that that's kinda what we did.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 76 . 2/23/2014
I was dissatisfied with BB and NW's original reconciliation, if it could be called that. These are two close friends, fellow combatants who have risked their lives for each other over the years. Yet all BB could do was offer a milquetoast sorry, followed by the ever insulting "it wasn't about you". If there was a low point for BB in the story, it was this. They both acted like a couple of high school kids.

And when BB declined to explain, that was a major failure. Especially after complaining that NW didn't give them a chance to explain. I guess it was better than them saying "dude" to each other, but that strikes me more as a way of apologizing for drinking the last beer or eating the last slice of pizza, and not for apologizing to to a close friend for banging his girl. however involuntary the act might have been.
JasonVUK chapter 76 . 2/23/2014
o,,o Wow that was the most diplomatic thing I've ever read, truly a masterful piece of vocabulary that Shakespeare himself would have said "dude" at.

I'm impressed.
JasonVUK chapter 75 . 2/23/2014
XD You owe my a COKE! I splurted it all over a fan next to me and it shot back in my face HAHAHAHHA

Ah the male prostate o,,o such a taboo subject :P
Darknaightmare chapter 76 . 2/23/2014
loved the changeling alt, I thought it was hilarious :)
descipati chapter 76 . 2/23/2014
No joke. My brother and I have had that exact same conversation in front of my mom. To this day she still has no idea what we were talking about. The essence of guy-speech.
HolyMaryMotherofGawd chapter 76 . 2/23/2014
Dude!
TNBCcrazed chapter 49 . 2/22/2014
Holy crap that hug-muffle talk took me twenty minutes to under stand!
Jimmy1201 chapter 75 . 2/22/2014
Raven did tell Rita, if i remember correctly, maybe didn't give Robin's name though. As you say, this scene probably didn't fit with the tone, but it was funny and really drove home the point that Starfire is not an "earth-girl".
necro-wulf chapter 75 . 2/21/2014
Again with the alien cat-girl.
krostovikraven1 chapter 75 . 2/21/2014
so either she was way too tired to properly react or simply by nature, sharing a man is a custom in her planet. either way, was funny.
Maghands chapter 75 . 2/21/2014