Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Gamerchick23 chapter 22 . 1/24/2015
Cute chapter. But I really want to break Aqualad's face
Gamerchick23 chapter 21 . 1/24/2015
I like that there's little bits of wisdom laced into this story
Gamerchick23 chapter 16 . 1/22/2015
Hahaha! Those Author Notes were great! I'm really enjoying this story
Gamerchick23 chapter 14 . 1/22/2015
I LOVED that! Not the fact that Beast Boy or Raven almost died, but how you described Raven with her avatars in her mind. It reminded me of Sherlock's mind palace! Awesome chapter!
bookworm chapter 73 . 12/24/2014
Thank you so much for this amazing work. It is well written and long enough to keep me ocupied for a few days ;) I have not enjoyed a peice of fanfic this much in months.
Yamaguchi28 chapter 36 . 11/18/2014
Why did she bite him?
Guest chapter 46 . 11/16/2014
u almost got me on that one
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I read this from start to finish and i have to say it is the best overall put together stories out there for teen titans. Captures the characters and their personalities with extreme detail. You did play out the BB and raven relationship at first but it still worked itself together in the end. It is hard to read other fan fic stories now become I feel like this one could be turned into the next season of teen titans if they would ever make one. Thanks for the hours of entertainment!
detrametal chapter 81 . 10/29/2014
to be honest I wasn't sure I wanted to read this when I opened up the link three days ago. but somehow you've cajoled me into reading every single word of a story that I can only hope anything I write can be half as good as. You've put me near tears as often as you made me laugh. Thank you for sharing this story with us
Guest chapter 49 . 10/29/2014
You make beast-boy sound like an asshole he would never sleep with starfire and she wouldn't either so in my opinion their both OOC so i'm reading another BBRae story.
SilentGreenThief chapter 50 . 10/21/2014
I... I am very, very close to just closing the tab right now. So far, a lot of your logic has been sound whether I agree with it or not, and your writing is fantastic.

But I cannot, and will not, agree with the idea that it is in a man's nature to just have sex with someone when it is offered. It is not, under any circumstance, okay to knowingly and willingly cheat on your partner. Yes, that is excluding polyamorous relationships and non-consensual sex. If your partner chooses to forgive you and give you a second chance, then that is their choice, and they have every right to do so. But men are not just animals acting on instinct, they are rational human beings and if they make that choice to cheat, they are making. that. choice.

Yes, in Starfire and Be- Changeling's case, it is slightly different because neither of them are normal humans - Starfire isn't human at all.

But that still doesn't mean that cheating is okay, or that *anyone* should truly believe that 'if you hold out for a man that never makes mistakes like this, you may be waiting a very long time.'

That said, I will continue reading, because this fanfiction is fantastic and because it's incredibly childish of me to just drop a fanfiction because of one opinion. I just had to get that out of my system.
StardustLuna chapter 73 . 9/9/2014
First, a confession. I read this chapter first. I know, I'm bad, but I just /had/ to know (or at least have some sort of idea) of how this would end because I've invested my time into too many fics that just ended up wrenching my heart out in the end.

Second, this has to be one of the best pieces of TT fanfiction I have ever read. Yeah, death and all can be sad, but it can also be a happy thing as well. Raven and BB have a proud line of 65 thousand people (and growing) running around each with varying degrees of powers. Plus I like the idea that the Titans all lived as full of lives as they could, considering their physical limitations/boons. In the superhero world, lives are short. Good still always triumphs over evil, but often with a cost. (Terra, the 2nd (?) Robin, I think one of the WonderGirls died too. And that's just within the Teen Titan storyline) And, just sayin, you handled the topic of death very, very well.

Thirdly, I wonder what kind of pranks ghostie BB has been pulling all these years?

I am damn well going to read this fic in its entirety, and I hope to read more from you soon after!

Stardust
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 29 . 9/4/2014
omg this is so much fun! I can't wait to read the rest!
DNCELEETS chapter 80 . 8/25/2014
been a while since i reviewed but it needs to be said this was truly my favorite fanfic of all time if i live as long as raven ill read this thing every month because it was truly great better than war and peace thank you for this wonderful masterpiece i hope theres more like it or an au with something similar for them i know it would be repetitive but it could be good to test new ideas anyways i think the people who truly know what lies in the hearts of men are the teen titans best superheroes ever this was perfect again thank you
jim78559 chapter 71 . 8/18/2014
Great read. Could not put this down for a second.
1,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »