Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
LovelyMagicDarkStrength chapter 45 . 12/14/2012
I love this story, and I love how Beast Boy or 'changeling' is acting more like a man. I wish Raven would have stood up for herself more but I understand why she didn't
PLEASE update soon. Waiting sucks xD
irishfan62 chapter 45 . 12/13/2012
Hooray macho bullshit! It's always fun to see Gar stand up to Mento.

Also, what was Rita getting at with the video games at the end of the chapter there?
Wajinga watu chapter 45 . 12/13/2012
Exposition, got it. Thanks. As far as kid stuff goes...well, never mind, I'm just glad you're writing and sharing your version of this story.

I was either holding my breath, trying to control my laughter, or confused every time Rita spoke. Raven and Gar have done fairly well so far. Thanks for the update.
Dragonkyng chapter 45 . 12/13/2012
Loved your take on the meet the parents storyline. Can't wait for more. (Also, I'm about to finish my own story, Garfield Logan is a Wanted Man. Would love your opinion.
Nos482reborn chapter 44 . 12/11/2012
yeah pretty much it is pretty dysfunctional family of the doom patrol.. and if you really think about it explains a lot of his personality, for one almost any girl he's been involved with in the comics is abrasive and strong willed, at least in my memory.. and I like the Comic Beast Boy best.. though YJ had a nice combination of Comic BB and the Teen Titans BB
Huntress of the Shadows chapter 44 . 12/10/2012
Wow, thats some back story. Seriously screwed up. Its hard to believe a person could just steal their lives like that. You read the comic books, didnt you? That was an absolutly fantastic chapter! Detailed, well thought out and brilliently told. I goive you ten points!
Katwizzle chapter 44 . 12/10/2012
i cant wait for the next chapter!
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 44 . 12/10/2012
Wow. I never knew he broke in!
Awes, can you imagine a tiny Beast Boy running aroud? I can, and it is freaking adorable!
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 44 . 12/10/2012
Talk about Gar having a fucked up time growing up with the DP.
TW chapter 44 . 12/10/2012
and i thought my family had issues. the Doom Patrol's a nut house.
Gyhy chapter 44 . 12/10/2012
Great chapter...a little darker than usual but still great. I'm very excited to see what the dinner scene will look like. I had forgotten that BB was adopted but still, even as a child he must have done things that his parents considered cute but that would absolutely mortify him if his parents happened to tell his girlfriend about them. I wonder if there will be any of those told to Raven at dinner. Also I noticed that in the last chapter you mentioned Steve meeting Raven...didn't the Doom Patrol already meet all the Titans?
JOHNXgambit chapter 44 . 12/10/2012
holy crap, right now I just pictured in my head what would happen if batman and mento were locked in a room
shugokage chapter 44 . 12/9/2012
Wow I knew that the Doom Patrol was mess up kind of like the bat family and El family but they sure are worst cool chapter and interesting back story!
Shadico chapter 44 . 12/9/2012
A very nice in between chapter. Also, that last line of the chapter ilicited a very strong 'Fuck Yea' moment from me. Good stuff. Can't wait for the next chapter.

I never really knew much about the Doom Patrol besides the very basic stuff about the most recent incarnations of the team. This 50's incarnation seems kilter. Hopefully they're not as dysfunctional is this chapter painted them to be (which Gar also hinted at, I think).

Haha, I'm getting all giddy and excited over Rae's badassery right now. Go get em Rae!
PunkSchnee chapter 44 . 12/9/2012
Nice chapter. I'm tired so I'll keep it brief. Great chapter. Please update as soon as you can. Awaiting new material excitedly.

Darkness on the Rise