Reviews for Love in Shades of Green and Gray
Alister Nightfoot chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Your mention of Enterprise is appreciated.
shugokage chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Great job on making an amazing character look into Changeling and giving the proper depth that the show lacked!
animelover56348 chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
I don't think I've ever laughed that hard before! Lmao that was an awesome chapter!
PunkSchnee chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Nice chapter! Good to see an update. Keep them coming! Looking forward to it!
BloodRose101 chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Loving this fic, thanks for the updates as always looking forward to the next. Love it, love, love it :)
MyNomdeplume chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Alright, it's about time that I posted again. 1st, good job cranking out a few chapters in a short time. Solid work too. I like your renditions of the doom patrol (would have liked to see robot man and negitive man but their characters are not really involved in BB and Rae's story so that's fine), but it seems like some parts seemed off in there conversation about meeting for the first and only time in Cali. Did season 5 not hapen in your verse? Or just certain parts of it? Feels like I missed something...

I also see your are still considering trying 'the once and future ex.' Well, the best of luck if you do, but the above question about season 5 applies here the strongest, due to the the last episode's heavy focus on just this subject. Some light on the matter (if you choose to persue this plot twist) would be most essential.

Lastly, we got to see Raven breifly talk on the subject of kids. Is her word the final say, or will we be seeing more about this? It's a big issue and needs more follow up in my opinion. If you have more planned for this either soon or in an epilouge then feel free to simply say that it would be spoilers and I'll be good.

And lastly lastly, this is more a request then critique. Could we see some more of the other titans? I feel that you got a good grasp on them and it'd be nice to see them in conjunction with our new couple (you did say Starfire has been wanting to do the 'dating of the doubles').
Greyshield chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Keep it up, my friend! You made my Friday.
Dragonkyng chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Can't wait to see the rest of it. And I'm sure I can take it. Bring it on. It's up, the last chapter should be up with it Monday
Katwizzle chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
awww! this was so cute! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Wajinga watu chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Look at you, updating so quickly! So much cuteness. Your readers can definitely tell when you're having fun writing.
Shadico chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
Bahahaha, awesome ending. This chapter did catch me off guard a bit though, as I was completely convinced the video game thing was going to reference Gar's want of offspring, little cubs and all that. Guess that would be in chapters to come (not a bad thing). Though I very much so like what you did with the video games. Very very clever.

Welp, now that theyre heading back to the tower, i've no idea how the story is going to take off from here (even with your hints in the A/N's). Very much so wriggling in anticipation. I'm sure it'll be awesome. Hopefully it flows as easily through you as these last two chapters seemed to (which were fantastic. All deserved praise, I assure you.)
Victorthe3rd chapter 46 . 12/14/2012
WELCOME BACK! Don't ever leave us like that again! As always awesome story. Will there be a Lemon to coincide with the scene?
TW chapter 45 . 12/14/2012
I don't think your inlaws will be happy about this comparison. Rita's probbably going to hit the roof.
shugokage chapter 45 . 12/14/2012
Wow excellent chapter I enjoyed the interaction of Changeling and Mento and with Raven and Rita!
Shadico chapter 45 . 12/14/2012
That chapter was epic, and it seems the keyboard juices are flowing more freely than before, heh. Extremely greatful and the uptake in pace of updates, and this chapter was very well done. The dinner had me tensed up, but also had be overly relieved at how...maturely it was handled. Thank god. I prayed for the dinner interaction to be like this, and it was delivered. Thumbs up.

Also, the video games? If Gar made a Sim's family of him, raven, and their kids, i'd laugh out loud. I can't wait until you have Gar and Rae confront those issues. We need little pale green rugrats flying around! There must be justice in this fandom! TO LAMONT! TO BBRAE!
1,636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 80 .. Last Next »